Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting (31514 Views)

'No Place For Violence', Says Biden On Shooting At Trump's Rally / One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by 43Ronin: 6:32pm On Jul 14
I really pity for Iran, Hamas & Hezbollah when Trump becomes president. Their current wotowoto go be raise to power 2.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by AImiron: 6:39pm On Jul 14
kingthreat:

This theory is not just popular among Nigerians. Many black-American folks share the same stupidity.
You're right about that I've seen some nasty comments on X
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by AImiron: 6:42pm On Jul 14
Mrexcell:

Very pathetic people how can trump script something like this that he himself can't even predict or guarantee that he will survive at the end of the day?
don't mind em...
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by AImiron: 6:43pm On Jul 14
DaddyCoool:

Some Dems registered as Republicans during the primary to vote against Trump
Yes absolutely, they should his donation receipts sef, I will look for the screenshot and attach later.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Neddyogu(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14
Like say the shooter name na Ahmed or Qassim nw, everybody go dey holler 'Terrorist' Terrorist but as Mathew dey him name, everybody kpomkpi
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Goodvibes007: 6:49pm On Jul 14
Almiron:
USA na strange country, according to reports, he was registered Republican but donated money to The Democrats campaign. I don't understand his motives yet, but we will find out in the coming days. I heard they found explosives in his car. Whatever reason he was the loser cos he missed and thank God he missed.

DaddyCoool:

Some Dems registered as Republicans during the primary to vote against Trump
Nothing strange there. Alot of Republican turned their backs on Trump. They call them Never trumper and Republican voters against Trump.

That guy would vote some one like the Florida's governor De santis or Hailey or Pence, but Never Trump.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Goodvibes007: 6:51pm On Jul 14
Ojady:
First, if it was not staged, why would an amateur aim to shoot and not kill?
Two, in America, when a shot goes out, everyone! And I mean, everyone that can move a muscle, moves in panic. Pandemonium takes place - pushing, screaming, ducking name it, survival mode kicks in and a stampede ensues... When you see the video, especially of those on the platform, folks were chill, even watching to see - that is highly unnatural, matter of fact, it suggests peeps may have had a heads up.
Third, who gets shot at, bleeding in the ears, and the first thing, you do when you get up is throw a fist in defiance? You're either a hardened war individual, or criminal, both of which Donald is not, or it was staged as hell.
Fourth, are we seriously going to believe that an Ex President of the US, one who is the most disliked after Obama, would surround himself with a amateur security personnel who would slip up so bad, a guy would setup, take aim, shoot at and miss your employer.

The facts are credible and the reality is, yes, after this bizarre PR stunt, Donald's odds of a 2nd run at the WH are looking good, Biden and the Democrats on the other hand are shook no doubt.
Also if the powers that truly rule America wanted Donald dead, the shooter would have been a different dude, Expendable, and would never have missed.
Watch how copy-copy Nigeria and other pro-America copycat politicians will do the same
It likely won't get Trump sympathy voted. It would even make Democrats, the anti gun crowd, and never trumpers more determined to vote against him. Irony is that Biden tweeted about gun violence before the attempt.

1 Like

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Popesuccess(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14
Almiron:
Yet some mumus here dey yarn say this was staged, I guess the man was part of the movie to lose his own life..

Not ya fault that Naija ways don damage una brains

You don't how far man can go to get power. Is possible they staged it and kill some innocent to make it look real. Anything is possible

2 Likes

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Mccollins042(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14
It was staged yet people lost their lives including the shooter. Even Trump almost lost his life

1 Like

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by maestro299: 6:55pm On Jul 14
Almiron:
USA na strange country, according to reports, he was registered Republican but donated money to The Democrats campaign. I don't understand his motives yet, but we will find out in the coming days. I heard they found explosives in his car. Whatever reason he was the loser cos he missed and thank God he missed.

Pennsylvania, Louisiana and some other states of the Union practice closed voting. The opposition can weaponize this during the primaries to vote against candidates that are most threatening to their own man. This was why Nikki Haley, an unpopular candidate in the Republican Party was having so much votes when she was contesting against Trump. It was basically Democrats that were voting her.

1 Like

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Difrent: 6:55pm On Jul 14
Almiron:
Yet some mumus here dey yarn say this was staged, I guess the man was part of the movie to lose his own life..

Don't underestimate those Yankees

For any kind of Conspiracy, we still dey learn work where USA dey,na only small pikin go dey argue this kind thing.
It was not Nigerians that started to call it a staged event, the Americans stared the conspiracy theory

4 Likes

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by badoh(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14
rinzaugustine:
Wow the bullet meant for trump killed him after it missed trump by the whiskers. That was beyond negligent by the secret service and a lot of their leadership will be in trouble after that because America like every human society is bound to witness human infractions and mistakes but unlike most nations US doesn’t joke with accountability. The whole security apparatus that worked that day will be sitting on the hot burner now…unlike in Nigeria where an indicted drug baron engaged in state capture with Mahmoud and Ariwola as heads of vital institutions in the country and the supporters justified it with “Emilokan “ “we are going to teach igbos politics” smh today tinubu have taken Nigeria 30 years backwards
You only made sense at the beginning of your message but ended up fooling yourself towards the end. So someone had the power to maneuver and cage a sitting president (Buhari) by capturing INEC chairman to write result for him, bro sense is far
from you.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Chicagograduate(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14
Stop campaigning with violent speech.The chicken has come home to roast

1 Like

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by faithfull18(f): 7:17pm On Jul 14
Sad.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Horstin50(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14
Almiron:

It’s called collateral damage 🌝. How else would you believe it was real if they didn’t perfect the plan 🤷‍♂️ by having some casualties, just saying allegedly.

1 Like

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Jeffy1206(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14
Almiron:

the idiot probably was carrying Biden on his head just like some maniac here on NL carrying tiffnubu for their head line a saint. 😏
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by zoedew: 7:22pm On Jul 14
Almiron:

Source: Independent
My condolences!
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Solseal007: 7:32pm On Jul 14
Ppl don't know what AR rifle is? Imagine Nigerians saying it was staged ! I was awake when the incident hit breaking news! Trump was physically shaken and you can watch the clips again! For some mins he was expecting to be hit again his voice when he said he wants to get his shoes is tensed and apprehensive!

Let me tell u something! Secret service took his security for granted! Nobody thought extremism of the polity would ever get to this!
That boy attacker was trying to score a political point through his action and divert, compromise the entire race!

Killing him on the spot and am sure he will be cremated and his ashes thrown to the sea to avoid idolizing him !
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:37pm On Jul 14
abba190:
rule2

My comment can only be painful to terrorists so anyone who is offended by my comment is surely a terrorist.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by rinzaugustine: 7:38pm On Jul 14
badoh:

You only made sense at the beginning of your message but ended up fooling yourself towards the end. So someone had the power to maneuver and cage a sitting president (Buhari) by capturing INEC chairman to write result for him, bro sense is far
from you.
trash
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:43pm On Jul 14
abba190:
rule2

Person wey dey report me sef never see food chop. You dey promote Tinubu yet hunger wan finish you. So Tinibu no fit give you food?

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Tradepunter2: 7:48pm On Jul 14
Almiron:

Where's the donation to Democrats Fake news nonsense
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Originalsly: 7:53pm On Jul 14
GanagiBitrus:
RIP man.

That 20yr old dude must be wacko.
Funny thing is that he fit no even get any better reason for trying to kill Trump. Maybe he no just like him face.

But shooting from 130yards (~400ft) no easy o. The guy go don dey practice shooting.

That's a gun State. Went to one little town there ... checked out a Thrift Shop ... had a little show case with necklaces ... some fancy cutlery and crockery sets ... small ornaments and hand guns. I was thinking are those guns for real?.. thoughts turned to words and the man said they were ... 'dummy' he said with his looks. Lots of military people out there and sonare the militias and KKK.

1 Like

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by HitRun(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14
Almiron:

Trump has made many enemies even within his party. Imagine a lifelong republican being called a Rino by Trump (someone who just joined the party some few years ago).

Trump has been preaching exclusion in his party for so long. There are lots of Never Trumpers in the Republican Party.

That said, political violence is never acceptable for any reason. I hope the motive is found and all future such attempts are neutralized before they happen.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Vicana: 8:32pm On Jul 14
GanagiBitrus:
RIP man.

That 20yr old dude must be wacko.
Funny thing is that he fit no even get any better reason for trying to kill Trump. Maybe he no just like him face.

But shooting from 130yards (~400ft) no easy o. The guy go don dey practice shooting.

Exactly wetin I deh tell person today.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Hanndye: 8:45pm On Jul 14
GeneralPula:
Black people self. Dem go dey kill themselves because of power. Things you’ll hardly see in saner cline… I hope those with this mentality are seeing what’s going on?

When it comes to power, it’s not about the skin color. It’s about human instinct..

There’s no human being on earth who doesn’t admire power or to have power..

But over there, you don't do nonsense otherwise wise you go hear am. Black Africans can tolerate a lot of nonsense from wicked leaders like Tinubu.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by ColonelMichael: 9:00pm On Jul 14
Almiron:

Na muslims
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by rollywise(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14
Almiron:

Must he be part before it is staged? His death is what politicians can collateral damage. Someone like Trump can go lengths to prove anything. He's corrupt and evil. The instructions maybe, kill one person to make it look real. Please explain to me how you want to kill someone and you start shooting everywhere first. Then you shoot his ear off all places. This thing dey happen here for naija too. So many times we here attack on politicians convoy but they never die. Na others dey die. After that they win the heart of the populace with high emotions and condolences
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14
Almiron:

you be confirmed weyrey mumu promax, how did rifle get close 200m yard close to campaign ground under heavy security on US soil
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Exceed15: 9:14pm On Jul 14
And that bittered lady was analysing rubbish. Who acts a movie and decides to die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) / Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / Boko Haram: Chad Fires Military Chief Over Death Of 23 Soldiers

Viewing this topic: Waleabimbola(m), blackedwin, Gidigidi3(m), MrBONE2(m), TossTos and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.