Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) (38345 Views)

Married And Clubbing / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Wawelexy(m): 3:39am On Jul 17
blingxx:

Illiterate.. Only Nigerians reason like this, bro leave your country and be exposed

Mumu wannabe, I have been to 4 different countries.. .

Idiots like you are always eager to copy the bad things from the western countries, yet you won't emulate their good attributes, that's why they keep seeing you guys as slaves .. grow up
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Father4all: 4:01am On Jul 17
Wawelexy:
Doesn't speak well of you and doesn't befit them as well.... There are better places you can take them to that will still make them have a good time. It's your choice anyways...

That old man will start having unnecessary nightmares after seeing those stripers giving people hot lap dance. Papa should just take it easy on mama when they gets home grin

African mentality
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by ghazab74(m): 4:35am On Jul 17
Even if everyone is doing it

STFU Mr Richie.... What's bad is bad.[/quote]
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by NaijaCover(m): 4:42am On Jul 17
Lol
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by galantjoe(m): 4:44am On Jul 17
Wawelexy:
Doesn't speak well of you and doesn't befit them as well.... There are better places you can take them to that will still make them have a good time. It's your choice anyways...

That old man will start having unnecessary nightmares after seeing those stripers giving people hot lap dance. Papa should just take it easy on mama when they gets home grin

Igbo proverb used to say "inebe agadi nwaanyị anya na ọnụ odika ojighi ya were ṅu ara"

Meaning
When one looks at old people mouth one will wonder if they ever use it to suck breast.

These our parents really enjoyed more we do ourselves during their own time.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by blingxx(m): 5:45am On Jul 17
Wawelexy:

Mumu wannabe, I have been to 4 different countries.. .

Idiots like you are always eager to copy the bad things from the western countries, yet you won't emulate their good attributes, that's why they keep seeing you guys as slaves .. grow up

Parents clubbing na bad thing bah? Do you even know what type of club it is? ... Omoh, I blame the British for our religious mentality... Your choice sha
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by blingxx(m): 5:46am On Jul 17
Father4all:
African mentality

Just leave am, he grew up in an over religious home, he thinks he's holier than tho
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Leemzyy(f): 6:04am On Jul 17
BABANGBALI:
come let me hold yours too
Lol 4 where? free me oo
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Leemzyy(f): 6:04am On Jul 17
BABANGBALI:
I tooked my medications few minutes ago
Its obvious
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by ogascomax: 6:28am On Jul 17
DonBenny77:
I love it
They had fun.
Only a poor man would disagree.. cheesy

You are delusion and not okay up there. Who told you that you are rich. I didn't watch that video so I don't know if you are in abroad or here. If you are there, I believe poverty took you there. So you are poor. They are people like me that we never go and live in any European Country or some places.
If it's dollars, my trade pays me in dollars, my company contract is dollar rate.
So shut up.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by TableLeg(m): 6:28am On Jul 17
SMH
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by ogascomax: 6:32am On Jul 17
DonBenny77:

Poverty has affected your brain. Adults having fun is bad?
Religion will ruin you.
Don't be a fanatic

If you don't change that same religion will judge your actions and in action after the life.
You are poor man. You think since people have a divergence view they are poor. Poor education as affected you. You are not better than anyone because you flee abroad or what.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Inosky: 6:47am On Jul 17
Crazy Idea. Me as a young man, I once went to one in Lagos, Omo, it was easy for me.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Ebenfat: 6:48am On Jul 17
That guy fk . You carry them go club con dey make noise for their ear . That can even increase their BP . Go and apologize
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Ebenfat: 6:48am On Jul 17
No regard
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:09am On Jul 17
Judging from his body language daddy wasn't comfortable, maybe because you took mummy along with him.

If you had gone alone with him the story would have been different. cheesy

I think taking them to a club isn't the right choice sha, a more peaceful place where they can feel nature would have been better.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Lithiumite: 7:19am On Jul 17
FaceTanke:
Bad idea

Great idea!! They deserve to have fun too....I vowed I would be the first to take my daughter's to clubs.....when they see drunks,girls of the night being disrespected and insanely expensive drinks.....that way you be able to let them know club life isn't the best life.

"You can indulge but not deeply".....their father circa 2026

1 Like

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by SSpeter(m): 7:19am On Jul 17
Wawelexy:

STFU Mr Richie.... What's bad is bad.
what exactly is bad about it?
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Salowise: 7:23am On Jul 17
Can we just stop this African parents stuff, there's nothing special about it.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Lithiumite: 7:24am On Jul 17
Wawelexy:

Dead brain.... What's has religion got to do with good morals? All these hungry guys always forming rich online with their keypads...

Tell me how many rich people you know in that age bracket that you have seen clubbing.

Nairaland have been hijacked by kids

Dey play!! When you see those old men with those young girls.....even old wives now suga mummies revelling with young boys.....dey dia make pant dey wear u....... everyone deserves to have fun.....if they didn't want to be there they would have objected.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by 77up(m): 7:47am On Jul 17
Wawelexy:

Dead brain.... What's has religion got to do with good morals? All these hungry guys always forming rich online with their keypads...

Tell me how many rich people you know in that age bracket that you have seen clubbing.

Nairaland have been hijacked by kids
I tell you, honestly i find it difficult to reply some mention many time. You won't just know that you are talking to one brainless kid that can never ever talk to you in real life.

The funniest thing is they will be forming rich online and if you dig now , you will see him begging for money😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by 77up(m): 7:51am On Jul 17
Lithiumite:

Great idea!! They deserve to have fun too....I vowed I would be the first to take my daughter's to clubs.....when they see drunks,girls of the night being disrespected and insanely expensive drinks.....that way you be able to let them know club life isn't the best life.

In the course of letting them know that club life isn't the best, you will still take them to that same club lolz 😂

This nairaland sef
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by FaceTanke: 7:51am On Jul 17
Lithiumite:

How can u be so sure thats the effect it will have on them

Humans are unpredictable
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Babanisharon(m): 8:06am On Jul 17
Na you get your parent so you fit do anything for them and for everyone shouting bad idea , culture and so on…..can you pls tell me maybe dem be your papa and mama abi una dey find your missing parent ni cuz I don’t understand this ……when the story of that man from Ojude Oba with tattoo and cigar for en mouth everyone dey praise him up and down but going inside the club now na bad idea….confused people 😅😅😅

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Longnthick(m): 8:13am On Jul 17
officialwdhtvv:
Man shares what happened when he took his parents clubbing cheesy cool♥️

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YT4pGrEqJ0

what alcohol cannot do, does not exist 😭 😭

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by BeeNG3: 8:18am On Jul 17
I just dey laaaf. Wonderful family Thanks for sharing this experience. God bless them.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by WeedAddict: 8:26am On Jul 17
papyjaypaul:

My broda 👊👊👊✊🏽

On a moral level, I am not a fan of this idea but on a social level, it is their family, their business and it works for them. Nigerians don't understand that we can have you seeing my 2 as 5 and it's okay as long as it hurts no one. They sha want to force you and it must be their way only.

Due to the way a lot of parents raised children, the children lock up when they get their independence. This is a picture of a family where the child is still open to their parent to invite them to their lifestyle. The parents were once the child's age and they have lived through the experience. People should let people be. These kind of parents will live long because while their mates are dieing of stress, health issues and stolen pension funds, they are humble enough to mix with a younger generation. They will make more friends as they grow older and these people will keep them company.

You see women who sell wares everyday in the market going for Owambe in the weekend and spending a lot of money. To you it is waste, to them, it is relaxation. I don't need to enjoy your game to enjoy life. Life is free for everyone to design what makes them happy.

I will never share my happy moments on the internet because killjoys have no spring between their hands and that nasty keyboard/keypad. They project their insecurities to others on the internet. If it makes you happy, keep it away from the internet. Happiness is free.
God bless you for this input bro.... You deserve a gram of cana for this smiley
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by DonBenny77(m): 8:41am On Jul 17
ogascomax:

You are delusion and not okay up there. Who told you that you are rich. I didn't watch that video so I don't know if you are in abroad or here. If you are there, I believe poverty took you there. So you are poor. They are people like me that we never go and live in any European Country or some places.
If it's dollars, my trade pays me in dollars, my company contract is dollar rate.
So shut up.
You are raving mad, I said what I said don't go I've a bleep what currencies you earn in.
You are poor in every aspect of life.
A proper sadists who has a problem with seeing others happy and having a good time.
There's no redemption for your wicked soul....
So far as you see something wrong with that innocent video of two aged couples having a good time hosted by their child.
You are Evil.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by kernniejay(m): 8:58am On Jul 17
DonBenny77:

Poverty has affected your brain. Adults having fun is bad?
Religion will ruin you.
Don't be a fanatic
So, morality now means poverty to this generation, abi?
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Lithiumite: 9:20am On Jul 17
77up:
In the course of letting them know that club life isn't the best, you will still take them to that same club lolz 😂

This nairaland sef

You can't judge anything except you have experienced it.....Jesus had to com to the world to have the terrestrial experience!! He could have just sat in heaven and be pointing fingers.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Lithiumite: 9:24am On Jul 17
FaceTanke:

How can u be so sure thats the effect it will have on them

Humans are unpredictable

Practical experiences are the best and leave more lasting impressions....the mistake African parents make is being overly theoretical and vague in there assertions.....that's why you see pastors children becoming wild once they step out of the confines of their parental mental limitations.....you have being telling a kid alcohol is bad and should never taste it, it then does and feels very good afterwards.....your ideas become second best!!

"You can indulge but don't sink" their father circa 2026

1 Like

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Beautifulday: 9:27am On Jul 17
dollynnn:
What is this?

What poverty can do to a man. He no go fit talk him mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.