Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,522 members, 7,895,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students (11581 Views)

Student Loan Applications Hit 6,000 In Seven Days’, Says NELFUND / NELFUND Says BVN Mandatory For Student Loans, Targets 1.2 Million Beneficiaries / ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by abc115: 5:44pm On Jul 17
BREAKING: NELFUND begins disbursement of loans to students

President Bola Tinubu presents a cheque to the Vice Chancellor, Bayero University Kano,,Prof Sagir Abbas and some students during the Presidential launch of the Nigeria Education Loan Fund at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by Standing5(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17
Protest-quelling headline or real?

15 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by eduli: 6:12pm On Jul 17
Who has gotten his own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by cnwari: 6:14pm On Jul 17
Credible source?
Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by PheelzAlmighty: 6:47pm On Jul 17
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by Anguldi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17
Make Dem give cash before hunger go Kee person tongue

4 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by LegendHero(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17
Standing5:
Protest-quelling headline or real?

This cannot quell the protest we are doing in Abia. Otti the betrayer must pay living wage to the workers and not the 15k he is paying.

If Tulumbuuu like he should give student 1trillion, it won't stop us from demolishing Abia government house for betraying Abia workers.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by sevo(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17
share the money policy

2 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by kado(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17
Oook

2 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by givedemwotowoto: 6:47pm On Jul 17
When you see Bul@ba you’re seeing a former heroin trafficker, fake democrat, incompetent and highly corrupt politician, then you remember Funsho Williams.

ByTheWay how will these people pay back these loans? Priority should be given to people in STEM so as to discourage people from using it to study useless courses

A system should also be created to forgive these loans after 10 years of repayment in addition to working in the education or non-profit sector

Also, why are people being given checks directly? These funds should be sent directly to the University to cover tuition and other expenses, and the remainder (if any) can be transferred to the recipient’s bank accounts to cover personal expenses

9 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by Ballzproblem2: 6:47pm On Jul 17
watch how APC goons will start praising tinubu now

3 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by obcpascal: 6:47pm On Jul 17
Delta State Road Traffic Control Agency(Warri) along Ekpan Link Road from Airport Road are worst than Lastma, They keep exploiting motorist, jump into people's vehicles like thieves and money exploited sent to their individual accounts. Please Delta State Government should come to our aids.

11 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by magabounce(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17
OK
Abi make I go back school?

2 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by tnerro1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17
Better pay to school account or boys go use the money cross border

8 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by NaijaCover(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17
Following
Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by MT: 6:49pm On Jul 17
This is a good step forward.

The current govt still has a lot of ground to cover to win back the trust of the public.

On this, I say Congratulations to Nigeria Students. I never knew that in my lifetime I would witness Nigeria giving Nigerian students loan to school as obtainable in the western world.

12 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by ProfesawFred(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17
How to earn money daily with your smart phone
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Link to register
https://psc9.com/r.html?a=B21FPU
Video for guidance
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhmYbqSlnxU?feature=shared
Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by Bmaster(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17
are you shocked the last two individuals didn't wear a smiling face?

They knew PBAT ain't doing them that much favour with loan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by GanagiBitrus: 6:51pm On Jul 17
grin
Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by Roboto11: 6:51pm On Jul 17
LegendHero:

This cannot quell the protest we are doing in Abia. Otti the betrayer must pay living wage to the workers and not the 15k he is paying.

If Tulumbuuu like he should give student 1trillion, it won't stop us from demolishing Abia government house for betraying Abia workers.

grin

2 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by Nahunger(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17
cheesy

The destruction of the future generation begins..
Good luck to anyone f.ooolish enough to take this loan..

You might end up living your entire adult life doing community service to pay back this loan.

May God help us all and protect our kids and loved ones from the modern day slavery mechanism (TRAP) CALLED EDUCATION LOAN
Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by Tjra: 6:52pm On Jul 17
LegendHero:

Even me... I dey Agulu right now.

We can no longer be deceived into protesting and destroying properties in Yoruba land.

Nnamdi Kanu deceived our people in 2020. It can never happen again.

It's time to hold our governors in Alaigbo accountable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by dahmie2013: 6:54pm On Jul 17
Everything for the camera. Even loans aren't exempted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by Reportbutton: 6:54pm On Jul 17
Obi supporters will still call it scam

4 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by Standing5(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17
LegendHero:

dull.

1 Like

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by LegendHero(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17
Nahunger:
cheesy

The destruction of the future generation begins..
Good luck to anyone f.ooolish enough to take this loan..

You might end up living your entire adult life doing community service to pay back this loan.

May God help us all and protect our kids and loved ones from the modern day slavery mechanism (TRAP) CALLED EDUCATION LOAN

But the loan is not compulsory. If the parents are not greedy, why take loan when you can afford to pay your children school fees?

I don’t see Tinubu putting rope to anyone’s neck to collect the loan by force.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by Kobicove(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17
I think it's better to disburse the loan through commercial banks otherwise these people will share it amongst themselves using fictitious names undecided
Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by Kobicove(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17
eduli:
Who has gotten his own

Are you a student?

1 Like

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by directonpc(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17
OMO - So if I apply, I go collect the cheque and snap with Jagaban?

See as the whole thing look local LOL.

2 Likes

Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by EbiJUNIRO(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17
Evidence please
Re: NELFUND Begins Disbursement Of Loans To Students by Shikini: 7:00pm On Jul 17
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIH, USA Grants Covenant University N1.5 Billion For Bio-research / Udenta O. Udenta: I Am Back From Literary Hibernation With 21 Books / Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.