Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,293 members, 7,925,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer (33033 Views)

Outrage As Congregants Slept In Night Cold At The Gate Of Popular Lagos Church / "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / Shocking Viral Video Of Pastor Who Made His Congregants To Remove Their Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 10:56am On Jul 19
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

By there fruits you shall know them. Check out there doctrines. You hear of them. Take a time out and study churches and their teachings and compare it to know what the bible says about it. May God help you in this cause.
🙏🙏
So you don't know any church that is a true church by name today?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by oranget(m): 11:13am On Jul 19
BeyondCertainty:
grin

I am guessing they'd also be told to drink the content of the bottle afterwards to eventually make their star shine.

Bringing a bottle of beer to the church isn't an issue, it's only a dramatic situation to help some people focus on prayers.

But, they should not be allowed to drink the content within the church premises, period.
I think the only wrong thing about it is recording it and putting it online for people to see. The Bible says "all food is clean, but it is wrong for a person to eat anything that causes someone else to stumble. It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother or sister to fall."

The bible does not outrigthly condemn intoxicating drinks what it does is condemning being a drunkard. Else why would the bible say "Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery, instead be filled with the spirit"? Why not just say "do not drink wine which leads to debauchery..."
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Pray4meJC(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19
Michael547:

Hackodesh Ruach Deliverance Ministry, Benin City, Edo State Nigeria.

Is among the only true church in the world today.

In Nigeria and Africa, it is the only true church and by extension could be the only in the world.

Hackodesh Ruach means "Holy Spirit" Deliverance Ministry.

If you enter this church and don't repent, you will never again repent in your life. Them no dey make noise or run advert. A true bible church and not this useless club houses most of you called church. Na Holy Spirit dey operate here so don't even think you can mess up inside church and get away with it. No police, guns, soldiers, security, etc. The GO sef look very simple and humble like Jesus. I no fit talk am finish. Mobile phone sef not allowed inside church. That church discipline pass military barracks but bad eggs and Judas still plenty despite the truth and fire there
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:10pm On Jul 19
Michael547:

Of course I do
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by judedwriter(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19
While there is nothing wrong in bringing a bottle of beer to church as long you don't drink it grin

If it's a purely prophetic direction, it's OK with me.

Although alcohol is forbidden in the Bible.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:11pm On Jul 19
Michael547:

Do you know any true pastor today?
Of course I do
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Of course I do
Can you name them?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19
Pray4meJC:

Hackodesh Ruach Deliverance Ministry, Benin City, Edo State Nigeria.

Is among the only true church in the world today.

In Nigeria and Africa, it is the only true church and by extension could be the only in the world.

Hackodesh Ruach means "Holy Spirit" Deliverance Ministry.

If you enter this church and don't repent, you will never again repent in your life. Them no dey make noise or run advert. A true bible church and not this useless club houses most of you called church. Na Holy Spirit dey operate here so don't even think you can mess up inside church and get away with it. No police, guns, soldiers, security, etc. The GO sef look very simple and humble like Jesus. I no fit talk am finish. Mobile phone sef not allowed inside church. That church discipline pass military barracks but bad eggs and Judas still plenty despite the truth and fire there
Do you know any other true church in Nigeria like this church that you have mentioned?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Desusi: 12:33pm On Jul 19
Michael547:

How do you know that they are fake?
They walk contrary to the scripture. The Bible is the final authority of believers in all things. Anything not in consistent to the Bible the word of God is a scam and man made initiative.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19
Desusi:

They walk contrary to the scripture. The Bible is the final authority of believers in all things. Anything not in consistent to the Bible the word of God is a scam and man made initiative.
Do you know any church today that does not walk contrary to scripture?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Desusi: 1:14pm On Jul 19
Michael547:

Do you know any church today that does not walk contrary to scripture?
They are numerous. By their fruits you would know them.A tree is known by the fruits it bears
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Formation10: 2:11pm On Jul 19
Bible has already say it at the last day fake prophet will come to desieve you this is one of them so be wise to who you follow as you prophet
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19
Desusi:

They are numerous. By their fruits you would know them.A tree is known by the fruits it bears
Can you name some of them?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by CursedOsuPigs: 2:49pm On Jul 19
EreluRoz:
Honestly Christianity has become a big joke

A big fat joke😏
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:32pm On Jul 19
Michael547:

Can you name them?
Without dear of favour, THE FOUNDER OF GOD'S KINGDOM SOCIETY, is a true pastor who was sent by Jesus Christ to preach the saving gospel. All her teachings ( GKS) is based on the word of GOD as contained in the holy bible. No bias in h r preachings. And I am a member.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Trueprophet91: 3:44pm On Jul 19
Michael547:

I don't know the name......do you know any church that is genuine? Can you name them?

I already know your type, and what you crave.
I won't spoon-feed you, I'll pass
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Teema4720(f): 3:55pm On Jul 19
Hero beer to become a hero
Trophy beer to win more trophy in life
Life beer to stay alive...
Etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye / The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder / Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.