Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,075 members, 7,966,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:25 AM

Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer (33721 Views)

Outrage As Congregants Slept In Night Cold At The Gate Of Popular Lagos Church / "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / Shocking Viral Video Of Pastor Who Made His Congregants To Remove Their Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by blahc007: 4:33pm On Jul 19
EreluRoz:
Honestly Christianity has become a big joke
Which Christianity?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Sapasenator: 4:38pm On Jul 19
Pray4meJC:

Hackodesh Ruach Deliverance Ministry, Benin City, Edo State Nigeria.

Is among the only true church in the world today.

In Nigeria and Africa, it is the only true church and by extension could be the only in the world.

Hackodesh Ruach means "Holy Spirit" Deliverance Ministry.

If you enter this church and don't repent, you will never again repent in your life. Them no dey make noise or run advert. A true bible church and not this useless club houses most of you called church. Na Holy Spirit dey operate here so don't even think you can mess up inside church and get away with it. No police, guns, soldiers, security, etc. The GO sef look very simple and humble like Jesus. I no fit talk am finish. Mobile phone sef not allowed inside church. That church discipline pass military barracks but bad eggs and Judas still plenty despite the truth and fire there

Lamba. I go surely open my church. I want all those fine choir girls to call me Daddy GO.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by RealityKings: 5:19pm On Jul 19
Sapasenator:

Lamba. I go surely open my church. I want all those fine choir girls to call me Daddy GO.

SapaGO grin
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Sapasenator: 5:21pm On Jul 19
RealityKings:

SapaGO grin

grin

Na one on one private deliverance session for my office na.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by RealityKings: 5:28pm On Jul 19
Sapasenator:

grin

Na one on one private deliverance session for my office na.

Front and back session
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Sleekfingers: 6:38pm On Jul 19
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣Foolishness in a new dimension
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Testimony1988(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19
Hmmmm, he should show me the verse of the Bible where Christ used beer to pray, he's a false prophet and the presence of God can't be in the church.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Desusi: 7:39pm On Jul 19
Michael547:

Can you name some of them?
I dare not do that. But through their activities you would know them. All over Africa, not only in Nigeria. If l mention their names it would not do you any good. Christ has taught us how to identify them.A church where all they there is to dance, NP message, no doctrine, no prayers etc.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19
Desusi:

I dare not do that. But through their activities you would know them. All over Africa, not only in Nigeria. If l mention their names it would not do you any good. Christ has taught us how to identify them.A church where all they there is to dance, NP message, no doctrine, no prayers etc.
So mentioning the name of a good church will cause me harm?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19
Trueprophet91:

I already know your type, and what you crave.
I won't spoon-feed you, I'll pass
So you would refuse to tell me the name of a genuine church because you don't want to spoon feed me?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Emdebby2: 8:29pm On Jul 19
I am laughing in Swahili 🤣
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Without dear of favour, THE FOUNDER OF GOD'S KINGDOM SOCIETY, is a true pastor who was sent by Jesus Christ to preach the saving gospel. All her teachings ( GKS) is based on the word of GOD as contained in the holy bible. No bias in h r preachings. And I am a member.
Ok....do you know any other church that is genuine like your church?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by karmaolu1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19
This pastor na ambassador of Star beer grin angry
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19
Michael547:

Do you know any pastor that preaches sound doctrines today?

What sort of question is this? Are you asking to learn or asking to mock?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Desusi: 9:31pm On Jul 19
Michael547:

So mentioning the name of a good church will cause me harm?
Certainly no,but a church where you become a member and you have close walk with God and your prayers are answered and you have the hope of eternal life could be said to be great living church. On the other,a church where their pastor is teaching you how to drink beer,eat grass and life snake or birth with sand or where there is liberty to immorality cannot be said to be good church. Who is their leader ? Lucifer. When Jesus was physically here,where did he lead his disciples to drink beer?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19
Desusi:

Certainly no,but a church where you become a member and you have close walk with God and your prayers are answered and you have the hope of eternal life could be said to be great living church. On the other,a church where their pastor is teaching you how to drink beer,eat grass and life snake or birth with sand or where there is liberty to immorality cannot be said to be good church. Who is their leader ? Lucifer. When Jesus was physically here,where did he lead his disciples to drink beer?
So do you know any church by name that is a true church?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19
ArcSEMPECJ:

What sort of question is this? Are you asking to learn or asking to mock?

Do I sound like I'm mocking?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19
Michael547:

Do I sound like I'm mocking?

When you conclude that all dogs barks, what will you do when you see the one that doesn't bark....will you call it a goat

Biased minds can't trade in the market of transparency and uprightness...
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19
ArcSEMPECJ:

When you conclude that all dogs barks, what will you do when you see the one that doesn't bark....will you call it a goat

Biased minds can't trade in the market of transparency and uprightness...
Are you saying I have a biased mind? If yes, how did you come to that conclusion?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by NwaliE01: 12:06am On Jul 20
Michael547:

So you mean that people who call themselves Christians don't gather to worship?
I mean Christainity is not an association, it's a life style. You can call them a congregants but not an association.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by NwaliE01: 12:07am On Jul 20
Michael547:

So you mean that people who call themselves Christians don't gather to worship?
I mean Christainity is not an association, it's a life style. You can call them a congregants when you meant they gather together for a fellowship but not an association
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Trueprophet91: 4:14am On Jul 20
Michael547:

So you would refuse to tell me the name of a genuine church because you don't want to spoon feed me?

Swerve,troll!
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by BluntCrazeMan: 5:31am On Jul 20
My BEER must high me.!!
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 6:02am On Jul 20
Trueprophet91:

Swerve,troll!
Lol.....are you saying you've not found any genuine church?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 6:03am On Jul 20
NwaliE01:

I mean Christainity is not an association, it's a life style. You can call them a congregants when you meant they gather together for a fellowship but not an association
Ok....do you know any true congregation of Christians today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) / Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.