Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,902 members, 7,935,865 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:33 PM

She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore (4319 Views)

Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Blackman5844: 8:45pm On Jul 18
Please don't mind my English.

I created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/8123588/she-cheated-give-second-chance about what my ex did to me when we were still dating.

I got some advice on here and I followed it.

We dated for eight months, it was the first girl I will ever loved deeply, she's 25 I'm 26. I gave her my time, money and sacrifice a lot for her, I even break my bank for her.

So after getting some advice from here, i pretended I was very broke that I didn't even have 5k in my account, this girl told me that I'm not prudent with spending money that i spend money lavishly. I was shocked because before I pretended I was broke, this girl has been my one of priority, she will bill me almost every day, if not for food it will be data apart from she want to make her hair, her nails etc. there was a time she told me she wants me to rest for a week from her billings lol.

I helped her making her business grow to the point that she's now stable and even paying for advanced course for her business. I literally spent 7 months pleasing her dancing to her tune because I got her almost everything she asked me, whenever she needs money if I can't give her the whole money I make sure I give her more than half.

I'm not sure I buy clothes for myself during that 7 months. And I did for her, even for her family functions lol. Help her sis with a phone worth more than 200k.

So the very last month we spent together, I started taking care of myself, got myself clothes, shoes I spent more on myself. She started ranting that I should invest in her business. I told her I can't invest in someone that's not my wife.

She started complaining that I'm taking care of myself without considering her that she needs to buy tampons virgin** wash she needs like 20k plus etc.

So a night before the day she broke up, we bleep, so in the middle of the night they brought light I wanted to help her to charge her phone she thought I was checking her phone she voltage that (have I not seen what I'm looking for on her phone) we fight and the next morning she broke up.

She used her Dad as an excuse. She told me her Dad can't allow her to get marry to me because of religion differences. Lol.

She still call me, she told me she wants to continue bleeping till it ends lol πŸ˜‚

Thanks so much for all your advice I really appreciate. You guys safe my life.

I learnt my lesson..

Although I'm pained because of all the money and sacrifice I made.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Creamypie(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18
Blackman5844:

I created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/8123588/she-cheated-give-second-chance about what my ex did to me when we were still dating.

We dated for eight months, it was the first girl I will ever loved deeply, she's 25 I'm 26. I gave her my time, money and sacrifice a lot for her, I even break my bank for her.

So after getting some advice from here, i pretended I was very broke that I didn't even have 5k in my account, this girl told me that I'm not prudent with spending money that i spend money lavishly. I was shocked because before I pretended I was broke, this girl has been my one of priority, she will bill me almost every day, if not for food it will be data apart from she want to make her hair, her nails etc. there was a time she told me she wants me to rest for a week from her billings lol.

I helped her making her business grow to the point that she's now stable and even paying for advanced course for her business. I literally spent 7 months pleasing her dancing to her tune because I got her almost everything she asked me, whenever she needs money if I can't give her the whole money I make sure I give her more than half.

I'm not sure I buy clothes for myself during that 7 months. And I did for her, even for her family functions lol. Help her sis with a phone worth more than 200k.

So the very last month we spent together, I started taking care of myself, got myself clothes, shoes I spent more on myself. She started ranting that I should invest in her business. I told her I can't invest in someone that's not my wife.

She started complaining that I'm taking care of myself without considering her that she needs to buy tampons virgin** wash she needs like 20k plus etc.

So a night before the day she broke up, we bleep, so in the middle of the night they brought light I wanted to help her to charge her phone she thought I was checking her phone she voltage that (have I not seen what I'm looking for on her phone) we fight and the next morning she broke up.

She used her Dad as an excuse. She told me her Dad can't allow her to get marry to me because of religion differences. Lol.

She still call me, she told me she wants to continue bleeping till it ends lol πŸ˜‚

I learnt my lesson..

u don finally get sense

15 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by EreluRoz: 8:51pm On Jul 18
You are in your 20s and as a man you should be focused on securing your future. What type of women date these boys in their 20s sef? Cricket relationship.

16 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Sonnobax15(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18
lipsrsealed
So when you were busy helping the native hen,she didn't realize her father would disagree to your marriage due to religious differences? lipsrsealed

Well, that's how bannies are naturally wired.....If you like,do heaven and earth fro Dem,the day you'll fail to kill an ant for her, she'll automatically tag you to be a bad and stingy person...

At least, you've learned your lesson....Now it's time to move on with your life.......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Sapasenator: 9:08pm On Jul 18
Some education, you get in school, and some, in real life.
Consider this an education and always learn to prioritize yourself and happiness.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Blackman5844: 9:38pm On Jul 18
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So when you were busy helping the native hen,she didn't realize her father would disagree to your marriage due to religious differences? lipsrsealed

Well, that's how bannies are naturally wired.....If you like,do heaven and earth fro Dem,the day you'll fail to kill an ant for her, she'll automatically tag you to be a bad and stingy person...

At least, you've learned your lesson....Now it's time to move on with your life.......

It was all her planned, she wanted to use till she gets whatever she plan. Before she left my place when she broke up, she still told me to invest in her business that we will sign a paper agreement. Lol.

When she went to Bleep her ex, she told me she told her ex that they can't continue having sex because she doesn't want what she's enjoying from me stop.
Lol, not because she love me.

A man in love is a foolish man. I'm not sure I will be able to love like this again in my life. Because I'm not giving my heart so cheap anymore

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Samakus(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18
Welcome back to sensefulness

10 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Cesarr1: 11:27pm On Jul 18
Blackman5844:

I learnt my lesson..

What exactly should we do with this message
I'm listening !

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by BeyondCertainty: 2:53am On Jul 19
You are and still a SIMP.

You were DUMPED.

If the girl calls tomorrow, you will still take her back.

You clearly do not know how to say NO.

Don't be a nice guy.

You shouldn't put a woman on a pedestal, you should be your number 1 priority.

Henceforth, please focus on you and your purpose.

A lot of these women will chase you when the time comes.

14 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by galantjoe(m): 4:38am On Jul 19
If I may advice
Continue to fuccck her since she wants it that way but NEVER give her fortune. Be a miser, atmost make it friendship with benefits

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by asakoko: 5:30am On Jul 19
Your success is your best babe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Olachase(m): 7:44am On Jul 19
wait did you just said there was a time she told you she want you to rest from billing

and what was your response? thanks my love grin grin

Awon osinwin meji undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Gadafii: 8:00am On Jul 19
Welcome to the fold my brr

Don't make that mistake ever again.

If she's not adding value to your life, you have no business commuting to her, keep her on a fukkk level alone, transactional shiit.. why you go dey buy wig, tampon, nails etc for a girl that hadn't bought you anything

As a guy man, my philosophy is that your girl must have more stake in the relationship than you, sex is not enough

If she can't come thru for you financially, encourage you, water you, recharge you, pray for you, grow you, pour into you, pray for you etc.. she's not worth your commitment.

Lazy entitled girls always have luck with simps who would break their backs, necks and bank accounts satisfying them.

Imagine you bought dogs and breed them with those money you spent on her or bought a piece of land and cultivate water melon, or other vegetables on it.

Despite all you have done for her, she still dumped you for flimsy excuses

5 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Gadafii: 8:01am On Jul 19
galantjoe:
If I may advice
Continue to fuccck her since she wants it that way but NEVER give her fortune. Be a miser, atmost make it friendship with benefits
until she go tie him down with bele?

Be like you don't know what desperate girls are capable of doing, many men ended up with women in this way

I would advise he completely dump her and move on him life, count his loses and go work on himself by registering at the gym, or join the local football team every weekends, go to swimming classes or learn a craft.

6 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Zonefree(m): 8:05am On Jul 19
The prodigal son is back. There's joy in Heaven right now.

5 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Openair: 8:11am On Jul 19
[quote author=Blackman5844 post=131027425]
A man in love is a foolish man

OP, the problem is not Love, the problem is YOU. You don't understand how to run a relationship, you were just Simping.

4 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by SocialJustice: 8:50am On Jul 19
Creamypie:
u don finally get sense
I doubt
Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Sirhush(m): 9:29am On Jul 19
grin grin grin Thank your God that she no Finish you pata pata before you wake up. cool

1 Like

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Dollarmind001(m): 9:49am On Jul 19
The truth is that she will still come back to you and you will accept her back.

I'm waiting for your next thread on reconciliation and breakup again

1 Like

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by CyrusVI(m): 9:55am On Jul 19
Namaster should come and see this cheesy cheesy

She actually pitied u and gave you a week to rest from her billing

At 26, u still date a lady that ask you for data??

Change your circle of female friends abeg. Change your taste in women too

4 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Exceed15: 10:23am On Jul 19
The men on NL are proud of you. You are now a high value man. Next time , do not give your power to any woman. Treat her like an option. Reduce attention you give them. Infact be harsh ( not violent) towards them sometimes. Be selfish, take good care of yourself. I swear they will chase u. I speak from experience.

4 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by ravensckar(m): 10:42am On Jul 19
Interviewer: what's the difference between SCHOOL and LIFE?

Me: in SCHOOL, we learn the LESSON first before taking the TEST. In LIFE, we take the TEST first before learning the LESSON.

Dear OP, after taking the test, I hope you've learnt the LESSON? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 11:09am On Jul 19
Bro, say 'Never again!' 3 times
Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by udomonday: 11:37am On Jul 19
Blackman5844:

I learnt my lesson..

with the way you sound, there's a 99% probability that you will run back to her whenever she decides to start pressing your mumu button.
Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by REGINALD001(m): 11:45am On Jul 19
EreluRoz:
You are in your 20s and as a man you should be focused on securing your future. What type of women date these boys in their 20s sef? Cricket relationship.

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Talkisneeded: 12:07pm On Jul 19
Relationship has no refund, use your brain more before heart my bro.. Goodluck going forward...

I sell herbs tho

1 Like

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by ogbenimax007: 12:19pm On Jul 19
Welcome back to your sense

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Rexymania(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19
Life is a teacher, we learn everyday

1 Like

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Nicepoker(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19
We can't just forgive you just like that. You have to pay 5tupidity fine. grin

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by SkengRay: 12:48pm On Jul 19
Op. Some of us have been there. Falling in love with the wrong person as a lover boy. You go too Suffer. Make the babe con Sabi use Manipulation You're doomed. Don't be too happy you've not recovered yet you're still in the waters it will take time.

PSA⚠️☣️: Simps Are Liable to learn the Hard Way

5 Likes

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:51pm On Jul 19
You are both fornicator
Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by lymelyte(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19
Gadafii:
until she go tie him down with bele?

Be like you don't know what desperate girls are capable of doing, many men ended up with women in this way

I would advise he completely dump her and move on him life, count his loses and go work on himself by registering at the gym, or join the local football team every weekends, go to swimming classes or learn a craft.

I concur

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please / Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? / Why Can't I Marry An Older Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.