Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,927 members, 7,935,932 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 07:20 PM

She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore (4320 Views)

Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: She Finally Left, Because I'm Not Dancing To Her Tune Anymore by DND069: 8:47pm On Jul 21
Op, low self esteem men use money to start a relationship. Sadly we have too many low self esteem and weak men in the society.

You learnt your lessons. Don't be the guy women walk over without consequences for their actions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section Ppls Choice Award / Sweet, Sexy, Tech Usernames You've Seen On Nl Romance Section / "Is He Really Interested In You Or Just Messing With You?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.