Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,073 members, 7,896,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Peter Obi Turns 63 Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Turns 63 Today (12108 Views)

Peter Obi Turns 61 Today... Drop Your Wishes For Him Please / Former President,goodluck Jonathan, Serenaded By Family Members As He Turns 63 / Former President Jonathan Turns 63 Years Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by searchlight: 6:41am On Jul 19
Throwback:
This was the prayer that finished Peter Obi's presidential ambition.

You can lie to man, but cannot lie to God.

The Anambra money he domiciled in his bank that made him profit, was not a service to the people.

The money he was hiding in secret Pandora offshore accounts under his daughter's name only after he became Anambra Governor, was not a service to the people.

Then you dare want to include God in your deception?

Haba megida!

You will certainly not win.
Lol so yoy mean that god is begin Tinubus presidency amd the hunger that your papa is facing in the village? This is why I don't believe in God. That God that put Tinubu in office must be stupid.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by eteebanky1: 6:43am On Jul 19
Gbajue, unfortunate Man.

Serial loser.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Burgerlomo: 6:43am On Jul 19
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by kingthreat(m): 6:46am On Jul 19
DUNDEEmoderatos:

You are probably a Christian that reads Bible, yet you believe in that shit called Zodiac sign.
I was born July 9 but I am not cancer. Friendship has nothing to do with any signs, I flow with everybody as long as you are good.
Go and change your mind set!

Lol, I had exactly this same mindset as you did like 4 years ago. Yes I am a Christian but Christianity and spirituality go together.
Sorry, the three wise men from the East who followed the star of Jesus, who were they? They were astrologers. So if astrology is not valid, you just need to grow out of your ignorance and conceive the truth. I have only a basic knowledge of astrology, I don't go too deep into it to prevent it being ocultic and that becomes very unchristian. You are a cancer and if you tell me your year of birth, I will tell you your animal based on the chinese zodiac. And from there, I can give you a 90% outlook of your person. If you think I am joking, spill it.
No you cannot flow with everybody. Even if you want to, not everyone will flow with you. Every human being has different energies they emit. That is why you can see people just hate you for no reason. Or you meet someone and you don't mind travelling a 1000 miles just to spend time with him/her. It's the way the world was built.
All-in-all, astrology should not determine who we are. Yes, I have had bad relationships with cancers, but if I and a cancer makes up our mind that we are going to make our relationship work. We are unstoppable.
By the way, you don't have to believe me. You also may not believe me. Some of my cancer friends I have had discussions with think my opinions are trashy so it's okay. I advice you learn abit. But in all learning remember Jesus is King over all.
Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Unrated900(m): 6:50am On Jul 19
This man's nightmares will be longer than atiku
In been the president
Hw can never be president

Shikini:
This is my own president.
The thief in Aso Rock is not my president

Happy Birthday, sir!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Jman06(m): 6:51am On Jul 19
Happy birthday to you, sir!

You have consistently shown your sincerity of purpose towards selflessly serving Nigeria, and I pray God Almighty would open the eyes of Nigerians to see what they'll miss if they fail to elect you president in 2027.

This is the best way to celebrate birthdays!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by aviara: 6:52am On Jul 19
Happy birthday to an honourable man the role model for future Nigerian leaders
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by pongwa(m): 6:56am On Jul 19
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

happy birthday flat head!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by johnjose68: 6:59am On Jul 19
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

The lamba gbajue himself.

Na him dey even introduce himself...always wants to be in the news.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by membranus: 7:01am On Jul 19
Another 7 years of Tinubu presidency, he will be 70 years. Who will vote for him then? Or youths no wan rule again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Mikeangelo0433: 7:02am On Jul 19
kingthreat:

Lol, I had exactly this same mindset as you did like 4 years ago. Yes I am a Christian but Christianity and spirituality go together.
Sorry, the three wise men from the East who followed the star of Jesus, who were they? They were astrologers. So if astrology is not valid, you just need to grow out of your ignorance and conceive the truth. I have only a basic knowledge of astrology, I don't go too deep into it to prevent it being ocultic and that becomes very unchristian. You are a cancer and if you tell me your year of birth, I will tell you your animal based on the chinese zodiac. And from there, I can give you a 90% outlook of your person. If you think I am joking, spill it.
No you cannot flow with everybody. Even if you want to, not everyone will flow with you. Every human being has different energies they emit. That is why you can see people just hate you for no reason. Or you meet someone and you don't mind travelling a 1000 miles just to spend time with him/her. It's the way the world was built.
All-in-all, astrology should not determine who we are. Yes, I have had bad relationships with cancers, but if I and a cancer makes up our mind that we are going to make our relationship work. We are unstoppable.
By the way, you don't have to believe me. You also may not believe me. Some of my cancer friends I have had discussions with think my opinions are trashy so it's okay. I advice you learn abit. But in all learning remember Jesus is King over all.
Have a great day.
I was born on July 19th 1990. What can you say about me based on astrology.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by zikmano: 7:04am On Jul 19
Happy birthday day His Excellency, Mr. PETER OBI. You are a gift to humanity. Even though you have not actually occupied the number seat in the country, I believe it is an ambition that will surely materialise at the appointment time. Your contribution to national politics has continued to shape the thinking and consciousness of the people, giving hope of a better country, if we are united in the struggle to make Nigeria better.

As you celebrate your birthday, God will grant you the opportunity to live longer, healthier, and wealthier.

Congratulations, His Excellency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Debruyne71: 7:06am On Jul 19
Happy birthday to my role model.
More grace and blessings
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Michaelcircuit(m): 7:08am On Jul 19
Happy birthday sir. May the Almighty God continue to grant you good health and sound mindy in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by chybuzky(m): 7:11am On Jul 19
My Able presido

Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Shomek(m): 7:14am On Jul 19
Another repackaged old fool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Tayorshd87: 7:17am On Jul 19
DMerciful:
Person wey dey cry, dey see road.

You,my friend is crying but unable to see that Obi is the only politician currently that has conquered greed and has shown tremendous capacity, character and competence to move Nigeria forward.

Lets not miss Obi 2027 by making sure that his mandate is not stolen again

PleAe list 10 obi's achievements when he was the govern of anambra 🤔

I think Nigerians are gullible just shouting obi this obi that .

So if obi becomes the president he will turn Nigeria to America Abi 🤔

Isiwewu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Lifestone(m): 7:20am On Jul 19
Happy birthday to H.E Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Chidex50(m): 7:20am On Jul 19
BentizilL0:
Obi Pandora is plus one today.. wink

Thank you for being an hypocrite and a thief.. grin

The Agulu fraud and Gbajue master himself.. cheesy

All these Youruba people and Hatred are 5&6.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by DMerciful(m): 7:20am On Jul 19
You guys don't want Nigeria to work even when you're poor. Is this not idiocy?
Tayorshd87:

PleAe list 10 obi's achievements when he was the govern of anambra 🤔

I think Nigerians are gullible just shouting obi this obi that .

So if obi becomes the president he will turn Nigeria to America Abi 🤔

Isiwewu
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Snowx: 7:22am On Jul 19
My president, happy birthday
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Chochovini: 7:24am On Jul 19
CyrusVI:
Agulu Marksman is 63, that's far older than what the oldest youth should be

If u claim u wanted a younger president and a 63yo man is who you side with, Dem suppose flog u 20000 strokes
. Just listen to yourself. How old is that misfit in Aso Rock despite trying hard to fake his age as usual character.

What about the one b4 him? Just open your mouth waaaa...

If you oppose a 61 yrs old as being too old for the office yet supported and voted an 80yrs old who had reduced his age to 71 then your own problem is beyond hatred and I think you deserve 1Trillion strokes of the cane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Nwaotu10(m): 7:25am On Jul 19
Happy birthday Obi.
I don't like you.
You're too gentle for my liking.
I no dey like gentlemen.

Atiku will have my vote 2027.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Jomonix: 7:27am On Jul 19
Happy birthday PO. Thanks for everything you do. Bless you
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by BigManny: 7:29am On Jul 19
Happy Birthday HE Peter Obi. God bless you.

The paid miscreants, real enemy of Nigeria in this forum are doing all to bring you down. But they can never achieve half of ur success.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Meedon: 7:32am On Jul 19
Artiiclebeast:
The youngest Nigerian Youth grin grin

To think that some Nigerians truly believe that this "phoney" would get this confusion called Nigeria any where better than the current confused one is damn laughable.

When you come to understand the true state of Nigeria as a "piece of land" with no true nation to compare it to worldwide, only then will you begin to save your breath and embark on the mission to begin to fashion out a way by yourself and for yourself.

There is no country. Absolutely nothing to salvage...

It is a mirage. Even Tinubu just found this out first hand upon getting in..

Wake up guys...

Nigeria is filled with heartless savages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by tfelicityk(m): 7:36am On Jul 19
Happy 63rd Birthday to Mazi Peter Obi. Long live and prosperity.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Treasure17(m): 7:38am On Jul 19
Happy birthday Mr president.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by ufotunang: 7:40am On Jul 19
Bhella5:
A 63 Year old yoot grin
,..while the 75 year old president in aso rock is also claiming to be a youth 🙄

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by ufotunang: 7:41am On Jul 19
Happy birthday,,...our Nigeria president by 2027🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Ubanz: 7:41am On Jul 19
I just dey watch comments.
Just 63yrs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / Alhaji Kabiru Janyau, Zamfara State Commissioner In His Own Recorded Leaked Vid / At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.