Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,368 members, 7,929,148 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

Peter Obi Turns 63 Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Turns 63 Today (12485 Views)

Peter Obi Turns 61 Today... Drop Your Wishes For Him Please / Former President,goodluck Jonathan, Serenaded By Family Members As He Turns 63 / Former President Jonathan Turns 63 Years Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Shikini: 1:18pm On Jul 19
Great man
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Yadaddy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19
Happy birthday celebration to you Sir, you deserve all the encomium. You are really a good man. Only those who are blinded by their bigotry will keep saying trash about you. Live long and keep shinning Sir.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by blueAgent(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19
obuneme:

Epistle of rubbish. Peter Obi is not the reason why u are not getting erection every morning or why u can't satisfy your wife. Id!0t undecided

grin grin grin
U sure say D clown get wife?

Typical life of zombie
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by blueAgent(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19
Chochovini:
. Just listen to yourself. How old is that misfit in Aso Rock despite trying hard to fake his age as usual character.

What about the one b4 him? Just open your mouth waaaa...

If you oppose a 61 yrs old as being too old for the office yet supported and voted an 80yrs old who had reduced his age to 71 then your own problem is beyond hatred and I think you deserve 1Trillion strokes of the cane.

Well said

You dey fellow retard dey talk?
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by blueAgent(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19
Electorate:

See premium tears grin grin grin instead of you to direct your tears to the druglord Tinubu you voted for that is currently showing you all shege pro max you are directing your tears to someone that doesn't have a hand in your predicament grin grin grin

None of you will be as wealthy as Peter Obi is and none of you will get to age 63...write it down somewhere.

Well said

Most of them don see food eat, talkless of been rich?

Na free opera MB dey dey use dey comment online, dey curse person way their generation no fit lace In shoe. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Twist4u: 6:00pm On Jul 19
Happy birthday to H. E. Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Omoawoke: 6:20pm On Jul 19
Happy birthday daddy!
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Slimwhyt(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19
The President I know. Happy birthday PO
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Fahd11: 7:48pm On Jul 19
PANDORA......
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Coolgent(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19
Happy birthday pur mentor!
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Doracity82(m): 1:03am On Jul 20
Laple0541:

So shall it be for you and your entire family members 🙏.
You won't be alive to witness Peter Obi's presidency. It will be over your dead body. We will read your news here and it will be very tragic one.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Laple0541(m): 11:18am On Jul 20
Doracity82:
You won't be alive to witness Peter Obi's presidency. It will be over your dead body. We will read your news here and it will be very tragic one.

You will not even live to witness the end of Tinubu’s presidency, Infact this is your last year on earth. Wherever you are reading this, mark it, the devil had marked you and your entire generation for agony and severe destruction. You will all be roasted to death. You will roast here and still continue to roast in hell. Beast.

And for the fraudster with mouth like fowl yansh that you support, he will never rule this country.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Doracity82(m): 11:18am On Aug 01
Laple0541:

I will not even live to witness the end of Tinubu’s presidency, Infact this is my last year on earth. Wherever I am now typing this, the devil had marked me and my entire generation for agony and severe destruction. We will all be roasted to death. We will roast here and still continue to roast in hell.

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Doracity82(m): 11:20am On Aug 01
[quote author=Doracity82 post=131260417][/quote] this one too much. Why did you hate yourself and your wretched generation this so bad.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Laple0541(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01
[quote author=Doracity82 post=131260417][/quote]

Bastard, you are already a ghost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Are Desperate – Lai Mohammed Blasts Atiku / PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council / Court To Rule On Suit Seeking Soludo’s Disqualification On November 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.