Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,628 members, 7,921,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:26 PM

If I Die To Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Die To Night (359 Views)

Impregnate Me Or I Die…..(18+) / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Die To Night by abba09: 11:11pm On Jul 20
if i die tonight na hunger nothing else. i used to lie about having 1meal a day, today God done catch me. there were days that i had only 2meals but never in my life i had 1meal in a day untill today.
the only thing in my stomach since morning is 200 naira bread and 3pure water.
i am feeling burning sensation in my chest and my stomach is making nasty sound i am afraid my ulcer is active again. if i manage to see tomorrow i must get money by hook or by crook i cant be living like this ForFvcsake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Die To Night by MaziObinnaokija: 11:23pm On Jul 20
undecided The LORD is Ur SHEPHERD sad. Drink another pure water to quench that 🔥 sensation in ur chest .E GO BETTER sad wink wink

2 Likes

Re: If I Die To Night by budaatum: 11:37pm On Jul 20
abba09:
if i die tonight na hunger nothing else. i used to lie about having 1meal a day, today God done catch me. there were days that i had only 2meals but never in my life i had 1meal in a day untill today.

Never in your life you never had 1 meal a day?

Secondary was ogi in the morning back for 3pm lunch, but my hungry belly always took the 10 kobo for the 7 miles bus ride from school to home so I'd walk and miss lunch and hopefully have supper or stay up all night reading because I couldn't sleep on an empty stomach.

Later, 18 thereabouts was find rent pay college buy books, so it really was 1 meal a day. Till one day a friend arrived crying that his brother spent all the money he worked and saved up for 10 years and my one meal a day became half a meal a day.

58 today. This too will pass is my point.
Re: If I Die To Night by WhiteIverson: 11:41pm On Jul 20
budaatum:

Secondary was ogi in the morning back for 3pm lunch, but my hungry belly always took the 10 kobo for the 7 miles bus ride from school to home so I'd walk and miss lunch and hopefully have supper or stay up all night reading because I couldn't sleep on an empty stomach.

Later, 18 thereabouts was find rent pay college buy books, so it really was 1 meal a day. Till one day a friend arrived crying that his brother spent all the money he worked and saved up for 10 years and my one meal a day became half a meal a day.

Happy birthday sir. God bless your new age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Die To Night by budaatum: 11:42pm On Jul 20
WhiteIverson:

Happy birthday sir. God bless your new age.

Thank you. Be blessed too.

2 Likes

Re: If I Die To Night by abba09: 11:45pm On Jul 20
budaatum:

happy birthday. may i live long to tell my story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Die To Night by Pat081: 7:51am On Jul 21
They no sell maize 🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽 in your area?
Re: If I Die To Night by ThothHermes: 7:58am On Jul 21
budaatum:

. You're 58? You be elder o.
Happy birthday!!!
Though I still don't know whether you're a man or woman.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Happy Teachers Day 2015 | Images | Photos| Wallpapers / Help Needed Urgently / Married In School, Single At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.