Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,488 members, 7,901,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors (34368 Views)

Meet Some Women At Home And In The Presence Of Their Pastors (Pictured) / Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? / The Average Nigerian Christian Does NOT Worship God, They Worship Their Pastorsโ€ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by kennyz247(m): 9:29am On Jul 21
Necessary
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Anguldi(m): 9:29am On Jul 21
tolexy007:
this is the reason I dump one girl, imagine u never fir once ask me, wen am I going to meet ur Parents but everytime, wen am i going to meet ur pastor. Then I ask her y not ur Parent, She we say let me Her pastor first later her parent.

๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by psalmylee(m): 9:33am On Jul 21
Anguldi:
Confused Gender tongue

Power enter power enter power enter power enter power enter power enter power enter power enter power enter power wink cheesy grin

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit it wink
I Get am๐Ÿคฃ

5 Likes

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by yemre: 9:35am On Jul 21
Honestly I don't know what to call this because it's beyond gullibility!

Men can't be so manipulated because since they are providers, they're are more calculative and their sense of discernment is always at par, thereby digesting every utterances of their pastors, internalizing the good ones and discarding all the ones with the appearances of fraud in the instant.

Tell me how you want to convince a married man, who has the responsibility of caring for his nuclear and extended family to be in church for a (so called) special program on a Tuesday (when he should be out there slugging it out or thinking of how to make money for his household) or to tell him to bring his entire income for the month of January to the church in the name of first fruit? ....even when he has school fees, rent, feeding, medical among many other things to take care of?

Ladies and women, wake up na, wake up!

A word, they say, is enough!

I rise!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Anguldi(m): 9:38am On Jul 21
psalmylee:

I Get am๐Ÿคฃ

O.G in the building ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ฏโœ”๏ธ

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:40am On Jul 21
many of them have fish brain

Nigerian women are something else stay away from them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Eriokanmi: 9:45am On Jul 21
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by osuofia2(m): 9:45am On Jul 21
Red flags

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Pat081: 9:50am On Jul 21
What husband and Children can not eat at home they take it to so call Pastors

4 Likes

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by OgidiHerbals2(m): 9:50am On Jul 21
They don't need to tell a sane man this
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Berankis: 9:51am On Jul 21
What if she is his daughter? She is even resting her arms on his legs.

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by superjaks(m): 9:52am On Jul 21
Hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

Very relatable content

I have one like that during my NYSC days

Such ladies are pretentious and a big red flag

9 Likes

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by ednut1(m): 10:00am On Jul 21
Very useless set of women. Avoid them. Same pastors wey dey divorce too like Oyakhilome, okotie and iginla. Na him u wan consult before choosing husband ๐Ÿ˜‚

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by demsid(m): 10:01am On Jul 21
thats why these pastors invest more in women, they get them good. Na women full church. i no get any serios business with that kind girl ur frd dey follow, na chop and leave the rest for pastor no be pastor go dey chop remain for me.

12 Likes

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by BABANGBALI: 10:01am On Jul 21
I don't know why after reading this thread Mynd44 keeps coming to my mind

You are AA and O+ and you are begging for love?
E be like you no know your worth๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Na them suppose dey rush you fa my darling,๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Lezzlie(m): 10:02am On Jul 21
TechCapon:
I've been meaning to write this for some time but keep procrastinating. But something happened recently that made me decide to write this today, I'll keep it short and straight to the point.

A friend of mine met this slim, tall, pretty girl and they've been getting along real good. But the girl is always very active in church, and I mean very active. She goes to church almost every day. After work, it's straight to the church whether there's service or not she must find an excuse to go.

Omo, it was a big red flag for me but I didn't say anything to my guy even though he's complaining about it to me. She practically neglect her own life. This church has like 4 services and she attends all 4 and still hang around afterwards, and also follow the pastor and his family back to their house to help with chores.

She entered one chance vehicle one night after her pastor kept her busy in the church until almost midnight and she got robbed of everything and flung out of the speeding car. She treated the injuries for over two months and she stayed without a phone until my guy eventually bought her a phone. Not a dime from the pastor

They'll be together and immediately she receives a call from pastor she gets up like a robot and leaves no matter what. Her excuse is that she's a worker in the church so she can't abandon her role (are you the only worker in that church??)

On her WhatsApp status, it's always pastor pastor pastor grin grin, never has she posted her guy's face on her status cheesy

She's always broke, not even a dime in her name and I'm pretty sure where all her salary is going... Church. She'll collect money from my guy to fulfill her pledge in church and goes back to being broke. It was so bad, I can keep going on and on.

Recently my guy jokingly told her about marriage and guess what she said, that he would follow her to her pastor, he's the one who will tell her if she should go ahead with the marriage or not. Omo e off me angry

She said because she doesn't want to make a mistake and marry wrong person and most people are in wrong marriage because they didn't consult their spiritual fathers blah blah blah

I laughed at my guy and told him point blank to dump her as$$ because even if pastor managed to approve, they'll give him conditions and still force him to join the church and the pastor will have a say in every aspect of the marriage. Her father is alive and she doesn't mention him at all, it's only pastor that makes all the decisions. It's a big turn off.

I've made up my mind that I'll scrutinize any girl I want to marry very well and see if she has this bad trait in her before I proceed.
Gen Z and Millennials started this trend and it has come to stay.

The modern man has been miseducated and effeminatized so much that their homes have been taken over by pastors and their wives's bosses at the office.

Women have the energy and natural penchant for loyalty, if you don't exploit it, others like their bosses, uncle, father or pastor will fill the gap.

Zion church in France has mandated their members including married women to a 100 day fasting.

Tell me if this isn't mind control

9 Likes

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by chatinent: 10:02am On Jul 21
I'd never allow anyone close to become a church rat.

Pastor that is human too? With preeq and conji? Never! Na warning I go give the lady once and for all...she should be careful of the business man in her life using the Bible as an armour.

5 Likes

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by EDUECO(m): 10:05am On Jul 21
This trait is a mild form of mental illness irrespective of the religion involved.

This trait is also as a result of lack of self confidence or self mastery;and self confidence can be acquired by gaining more knowledge and skills.

This trait is dominant in all religious sect known to humanity.

This trait emanates from indoctrination and/or mind control.

The UNIVERSAL TRUE RELIGION is KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by demsid(m): 10:08am On Jul 21
any person thats not making profit from church and goes in d middle of the week, that sunday service is no longer enough for shd not be taken seriously.
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Miggs(m): 10:09am On Jul 21
@OP
If you have the time,try and watch the 3 part documentary called "Unveiled:Surviving La Luz Del Mundo"
It is available on Netflix and deals with many of the issues you touched on in your post and the abuses it comes with.

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by yuzjet(m): 10:11am On Jul 21
IbnB:

Your friend is a fool grin

A BIG FOOOOL! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by judedwriter(m): 10:12am On Jul 21
Too many women take their pastors as demi gods!

True, but a woman shouldn't respect her pastor more than her husband who is her head.

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by femi4: 10:14am On Jul 21
psalmylee:
OP if u like talk pass this one
Them.no go still hear
N.a. goat dey be
They are obtuse and very gullible
They are wired that way.

You will give them monthly upkeep and the next thing you will hear is that it's not enough cos she paid tithe out of it. Arrant nonsense

Next month is 'Daddy's' birthday....what are we buying for him? I don't know what that is added to our responsibility

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by CorrectionFLuid: 10:14am On Jul 21
Kingsempires:
If someone known that he can't be a pastor let him rest . There are some pastors that have destory many family today all in the name of prohpeising what they dont see.if you know you don't have a call for God is better to goand rest before spoiling things

And how does one know he has a call for God?
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by izubext007: 10:15am On Jul 21
that same pastor will never see ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ her bad character but that of the poor guys own.
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by TreasureJunky: 10:15am On Jul 21
What's the guy waiting for to trash that girl? Men will see red flag before marriage, they will ignore it, then after marriage they will start complaining..
If that girl was to be my sister, I will beat out the spirit of bondage from her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by abidem4real: 10:15am On Jul 21
TechCapon:
I've been meaning to write this for some time but keep procrastinating. But something happened recently that made me decide to write this today, I'll keep it short and straight to the point.

A friend of mine met this slim, tall, pretty girl and they've been getting along real good. But the girl is always very active in church, and I mean very active. She goes to church almost every day. After work, it's straight to the church whether there's service or not she must find an excuse to go.

Omo, it was a big red flag for me but I didn't say anything to my guy even though he's complaining about it to me. She practically neglect her own life. This church has like 4 services and she attends all 4 and still hang around afterwards, and also follow the pastor and his family back to their house to help with chores.

She entered one chance vehicle one night after her pastor kept her busy in the church until almost midnight and she got robbed of everything and flung out of the speeding car. She treated the injuries for over two months and she stayed without a phone until my guy eventually bought her a phone. Not a dime from the pastor

They'll be together and immediately she receives a call from pastor she gets up like a robot and leaves no matter what. Her excuse is that she's a worker in the church so she can't abandon her role (are you the only worker in that church??)

On her WhatsApp status, it's always pastor pastor pastor grin grin, never has she posted her guy's face on her status cheesy

She's always broke, not even a dime in her name and I'm pretty sure where all her salary is going... Church. She'll collect money from my guy to fulfill her pledge in church and goes back to being broke. It was so bad, I can keep going on and on.

Recently my guy jokingly told her about marriage and guess what she said, that he would follow her to her pastor, he's the one who will tell her if she should go ahead with the marriage or not. Omo e off me angry

She said because she doesn't want to make a mistake and marry wrong person and most people are in wrong marriage because they didn't consult their spiritual fathers blah blah blah

I laughed at my guy and told him point blank to dump her as$$ because even if pastor managed to approve, they'll give him conditions and still force him to join the church and the pastor will have a say in every aspect of the marriage. Her father is alive and she doesn't mention him at all, it's only pastor that makes all the decisions. It's a big turn off.

I've made up my mind that I'll scrutinize any girl I want to marry very well and see if she has this bad trait in her before I proceed.
That's nothing but the bitter truth! I'm a living testament to that ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Isokoson1: 10:17am On Jul 21
I Don even tell my girl say if she carry pastor matter come meet me that's the end, and again I will never ever follow her to go meet any pastor to know whether we dey compatible, she say okay she will never, I no say make she no dey go church, she can go.. But I told her make she dey use her time do something productive,..thank God she hear and she Don stop this church church something.... And the pastor dey vex, make ogun no kill the man..

3 Likes

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Kingsempires(m): 10:17am On Jul 21
The world is full of mysteries
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by BarrElChapo(m): 10:18am On Jul 21
EddyNumerouno:
True life story;
My guy had a high flying Nigerian girlfriend who seemed to be Godโ€™s favourite. She was very intelligent and pretty. Time for marriage, her โ€˜pastorโ€™ strongly objected because God hadnโ€™t revealed my guy to him as her husband. Told my guy not to sweat it, as heโ€™ll be marrying two people in one.

2 months later, guess who approached her for marriageโ€ฆ.the pastor cheesy

lol at least the pastor was single, it could have been worse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by witworth(m): 10:19am On Jul 21
Correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.