Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,935 members, 7,935,967 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors (35034 Views)

Meet Some Women At Home And In The Presence Of Their Pastors (Pictured) / Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? / The Average Nigerian Christian Does NOT Worship God, They Worship Their Pastors” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by hartson(m): 12:44am On Jul 22
Djmandy:
Some women no get sense shaa. Make I just see a good man wey go propose to fess. Pastor gbaa oku
Generally women dey get sense when they turn 35 and above but when they are much younger they lack absolute sense.
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by BALLOSKI: 2:07am On Jul 22
Racoon:
Sure! These silly women venerate and even bleep their pastors with gusto but disrespect their husbands @ home.
Even the subject of this thread is having an affair with her pastor.

They don't follow the pastor because they love his messages, they follow him because they're crushing on him.

You can't find anyone worshipping humans called pastors with sense.

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by TechCapon(m): 6:33am On Jul 22
colonelwealth:

You have spoken absolute wisdom and truth.
Only divine wisdom exposed these to you.

That rubbish behavior disgusts me to my bones.

Some people especially women worship their pastors and church denominations in place of the most high God himself.
Why worship your fellow man..? A mere Mortal.

Man(Church Pastor)s' worship is very very bad and many christians endulge in it even without knowing and once you try to call them to order, they get aggressive and see nothing wrong in their behavior.

This unchristian practice can be found in both men and women but more common in women.....and the annoying thing is that they are influencing and raising their children in such absordity.

Some of these pastors/men of God know about these unGodly behaviors&practices but choose to milk it&take advantage of these gullible people/members for their selfish interests while hiding under the scriptures.

To the Men of God, please stop these practices in your churches because......It is a very very dangerous thing for you to take the place of God himself in the lives of men&women he created.

Personally, I have observed these unGodly practices and have always kicked against it but ...they will always want to blackmail you or sometimes attempt to threaten you with the self serving&twisted bible scriptures to suit their agendas.

This unGodly practice is more common in pentecostal churches.

As a brother, thread with caution when you come across such females..

Please, people change!.....worship only the true God and not any man no matter how highly regarded.

This message should be on public repeat in churches till there is a positive change for the better.

God help us and show us mercy!
thanks bro. This is why the quality of our Christianity has deteriorated badly. I've seen all these things that's why I said the men should run away from such women because it's a waste of time trying to change them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by nwirinedu(m): 8:09am On Jul 22
Its the bitter truth.
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by emonis88: 8:21am On Jul 22
colonelwealth:

You have spoken absolute wisdom and truth.
Only divine wisdom exposed these to you.

That rubbish behavior disgusts me to my bones.

Some people especially women worship their pastors and church denominations in place of the most high God himself.
Why worship your fellow man..? A mere Mortal.

Man(Church Pastor)s' worship is very very bad and many christians endulge in it even without knowing and once you try to call them to order, they get aggressive and see nothing wrong in their behavior.

This unchristian practice can be found in both men and women but more common in women.....and the annoying thing is that they are influencing and raising their children in such absordity.

Some of these pastors/men of God know about these unGodly behaviors&practices but choose to milk it&take advantage of these gullible people/members for their selfish interests while hiding under the scriptures.

To the Men of God, please stop these practices in your churches because......It is a very very dangerous thing for you to take the place of God himself in the lives of men&women he created.

Personally, I have observed these unGodly practices and have always kicked against it but ...they will always want to blackmail you or sometimes attempt to threaten you with the self serving&twisted bible scriptures to suit their agendas.

This unGodly practice is more common in pentecostal churches.

As a brother, thread with caution when you come across such females..

Please, people change!.....worship only the true God and not any man no matter how highly regarded.

This message should be on public repeat in churches till there is a positive change for the better.

God help us and show us mercy!
R u telling pastors to stop? How them wan make Money?
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Mrexcell(m): 10:52am On Jul 22
EddyNumerouno:
True life story;
My guy had a high flying Nigerian girlfriend who seemed to be God’s favourite. She was very intelligent and pretty. Time for marriage, her ‘pastor’ strongly objected because God hadn’t revealed my guy to him as her husband. Told my guy not to sweat it, as he’ll be marrying two people in one.

2 months later, guess who approached her for marriage….the pastor cheesy

Jeez some pastors are con men.
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by cardoctor(m): 11:49am On Jul 22
If na u u go stand?
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by slenderBeam1: 12:03pm On Jul 22
Kingsempires:
If someone known that he can't be a pastor let him rest . There are some pastors that have destory many family today all in the name of prohpeising what they dont see.if you know you don't have a call for God is better to goand rest before spoiling things
Tell me one pastor God called
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Aaronsrod: 1:42pm On Jul 22
TechCapon:
it's so bad especially among women. Funny thing is nothing you can do to change them. That's why pastors flog them in church and they keep going back grin

What is this one saying?

Is a pastor not a man?

Which kind of man does not beat women?

Which Christian woman will not return to be beaten time and again?
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by yemre: 3:29pm On Aug 08
smh.

I just smiled because that one is beyond redemption.

Rubyjade:
Oga! I have seen some men in Tuesday and Thursday program as a matter of fact one even left his thriving business to become a PA to the pastor because according to him the God told the pastor he was ordained to be his PA
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by yemre: 1:15am On Aug 16
Rubyjade:
Oga! I have seen some men in Tuesday and Thursday program as a matter of fact one even left his thriving business to become a PA to the pastor because according to him the God told the pastor he was ordained to be his PA

I laugh in Swahili...even while I celebrate his degree of dumbness.

Congratulations to him and his pastor

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by PDPGuy: 5:56pm On Aug 17
yemre:

I laugh in Swahili...even while I celebrate his degree of dumbness.

Congratulations to him and his pastor
😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.