Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,184 members, 7,967,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:47 PM

Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors (35239 Views)

Meet Some Women At Home And In The Presence Of Their Pastors (Pictured) / Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? / The Average Nigerian Christian Does NOT Worship God, They Worship Their Pastors” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Anguldi(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Cat9: 1:46pm On Jul 21
I think she might be dreaming of being a pastor, which is why she’s always running around the church premises so God can notice her unwavering commitment to the church and CALL HER, which is why she leaves you guys presents when answering the pastors call cos God may decide to use the pastor’s phone t ok call her. I think what you guys are lacking from the girl is understanding.
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by tnerro1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21
After women, fear pastors

3 Likes

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Chetas81(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21
datola:
Also, some mentally deranged kneel before their Pastors to receive 'messages' that their mothers are witches.

LOUDER PLS

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by ChronicGp(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21
The muntula pastor didn't see the accident coming πŸ˜πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š

She would learn tha hard way 😀🀣
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Solseal007: 2:06pm On Jul 21
There's time for everything! In my childhood and adolescent I worship and serve God and church wit all my strength, today I barely go to Sunday service cos of the rigors of life!

God hasn't forgotten my service and I still enjoy the grace n favor!

This case is like bewitching and cult worship!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Jozilinn: 2:07pm On Jul 21
Kingsempires:
If someone known that he can't be a pastor let him rest . There are some pastors that have destory many family today all in the name of prohpeising what they dont see.if you know you don't have a call for God is better to goand rest before spoiling things
just like the one that told my cousin sister to marry someone just because unknown to us he has received money from the man on her behalf, God will keep exposing them but a lot of ladies would also need to learn the hard way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by ollypass: 2:13pm On Jul 21
Anguldi:
Confused Gender tongue

Power enter power enter power enter power enter power enter power enter power enter power enter power enter power wink cheesy grin
Close your eyes. Close your eyes well well, make power enter.

Power o!
Enter o! grin grin

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit it wink

Your a bad OG....a very bad OG

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by DAramis: 2:42pm On Jul 21
Anguldi:

Kai KaiπŸ«‚, you na odogwu πŸ’―
O.G, God bless the senior man 😁.

Barman give him a chilled bottle of Orijin 🍻
Na video or what be this? πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€£

Drop link or pointer to understand this better
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by FarmlandInc: 2:55pm On Jul 21
Pastors are meant to provide spiritual guidance and not make themselves the alpha and omega
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by eteba(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21
That's how my cousin followed one to her church in the name of u must be a member b4 daddy pastor can even agree to scan if ur the one.

He carried me along, I enjoyed the church sha, very lively with good gospel music.

Pastor ask my bro to show working first by becoming very active in church activities, he did and I tagged along as I liked the church regardless.

The girl wouldn't even discuss the marriage plans with her parents because daddy pastor never approve after more than a year.

My cousin got frustrated and dumped the girl,she no even send, very beautiful and homely nice girl.

I was so pained to loose such a cool girl
for a sister inlaw.

For revenge, I stayed back in the church, got more serious, bleep pastor 2nd daughter severally, was to bleep the eldest, the matter cast, I bail, change church asap.

My cousin is married now, recently though, that girl still dey, probably still dey do, my daddy pastor say or e no say.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by APOPTOSIS: 3:20pm On Jul 21
Berankis:
What if she is his daughter? She is even resting her arms on his legs.
That kind man don born that kind Lady?
Did he start getting women pregnant from the womb?

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by APOPTOSIS: 3:25pm On Jul 21
Most Pastors truly know these women lack the self capabilities to think for themselves.
They know these women are completely gullible, vulnerable, docile, pliable and malleable hence they capitalize on these things and rip them off.
Bed them, snatch cars sent to them by hubbies.
They leech the entire family without mercy and consideration with the instillation of fear they would be sent to hell if they don't comply.

Whoever orchestrated all these religions did an amazing job on planet earth.
Some people sat down and orchestrated all these and pinned it all on an almighty yet to be seen God. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Yet all these Religions claim to hear from same God, isn't that amazing.

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by KnownUnknown: 3:41pm On Jul 21
APOPTOSIS:
Most Pastors truly know these women lack the self capabilities to think for themselves.
They know these women are completely gullible, vulnerable, docile, pliable and malleable hence they capitalize on these things and rip them off.
Bed them, snatch cars sent to them by hubbies.
They leech the entire family without mercy and consideration with the instillation of fear they would be sent to hell if they don't comply.

Whoever orchestrated all these religions did an amazing job on planet earth.
Some people sat down and orchestrated all these and pinned it all on an almighty yet to be seen God. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Yet all these Religions claim to hear from same God, isn't that amazing.

They are all blatant lies used to abuse people. The cult like behavior and devotion to the leader (pastors) is encouraged. Their Jesus is nothing more than a cult leader who they are supposed to be devoted to, but since he is just a character in a book, the pastor then assumes the position of Jesus at the head of the cult.

Look at their music when they profess love for a person they have never met before.
The relationship is also abusive because they call this character β€œLord”. The submissive behavior to your own detriment is encouraged by their magical jew cult leader they call their god. Pastor so and so just takes the place of Jesus:

Decide if You Can Follow Me

25 Many people were traveling with Jesus. He said to them, 26 β€œIf you come to me but will not leave your family, you cannot be my follower. You must love me more than your father, mother, wife, children, brothers, and sistersβ€”even more than your own life! 27 Whoever will not carry the cross that is given to them when they follow me cannot be my follower.

All the pastor has to do to a gullible, mentally weak woman that has been indoctrinated all her life is to quote the above and she will obey like a programmed robot.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by BarrElChapo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21
Bobbynobobby:

Smh bruh bruh, that video is unforgettable
πŸ€”
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by BarrElChapo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21
nikkytunde:
any lady who attend church service every sunday is a red flag for me not to talk of committed to church...... sope otilo

Smh go marry atheist na, at least no church or god at all
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by BarrElChapo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21
victorVIC1:
My marriage was just one month when my mother in-law's pastor said he saw a vision that my wife wouldn't be able to give birth that he would advise he comes to their church for a deliverance session. Immediately, I cut the man off. As his tactics didn't work, na money him come later dey disturb us for till we blocked him off every communication channel.

Few months afterwards, my wife lost her first pregnancy and she started getting scared. I reassured her that as long as God didn't reveal this to us directly, na us go tire to give birth. 6 years down the line, we already have 2 kids.

πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

2 Likes

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by BarrElChapo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21
eteba:
That's how my cousin followed one to her church in the name of u must be a member b4 daddy pastor can even agree to scan if ur the one.

He carried me along, I enjoyed the church sha, very lively with good gospel music.

Pastor ask my bro to show working first by becoming very active in church activities, he did and I tagged along as I liked the church regardless.

The girl wouldn't even discuss the marriage plans with her parents because daddy pastor never approve after more than a year.

My cousin got frustrated and dumped the girl,she no even send, very beautiful and homely nice girl.

for a sister inlaw.

For revenge, I stayed back in the church, got more serious, bleep pastor 2nd daughter severally, was to bleep the eldest, the matter cast, I bail, change church asap.

My cousin is married now, recently though, that girl still dey, probably still dey do, my daddy pastor say or e no say.

Rubbish.

πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by cyrusmillz: 4:25pm On Jul 21
ObaKlaz:

Close your eyes. Close your eyes well well, make power enter.

Power o!
Enter o! grin grin

Abeg wetin una dey talk . I'm lost grin
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by achillesfoot(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21
Komu1048:

Even though one can't help but acknowledge their spiritual father, but the way some members relates with them sometimes make this pastor see themselves as a demigod. In the service today, our pastor is just on another level of rage today, finding ways to insult members, While he was preaching he literally took the prayer bell n wanted to stone a member with it, claiming the woman was talking inside the church. God somehow help him, he restricted Himself, but later ordered the women to the front role. Even though I acknowledge their roles on people, but sometimes some of them can be annoying.

There's no such thing as a spiritual father.
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Dcaliphate(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21
Its most common amongst very ignorant ladies
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by iamL(f): 6:27pm On Jul 21
eteba:

for a sister inlaw.

Rubbish.

I doubt if this story is true, if it's is you are the guy involved.
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by eteba(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21
iamL:

I doubt if this story is true, if it's is you are the guy involved.
You're entitled to your opinion.
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Dreamhans1: 6:41pm On Jul 21
Komu1048:

Even though one can't help but acknowledge their spiritual father, but the way some members relates with them sometimes make this pastor see themselves as a demigod. In the service today, our pastor is just on another level of rage today, finding ways to insult members, While he was preaching he literally took the prayer bell n wanted to stone a member with it, claiming the woman was talking inside the church. God somehow help him, he restricted Himself, but later ordered the women to the front role. Even though I acknowledge their roles on people, but sometimes some of them can be annoying.

Your pastor go dey beat him wife for house
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Marc3500: 6:53pm On Jul 21
Useless postπŸ˜’
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by Stevolacious(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21
I ran away from one 10years ago. . . Today my life is blissful. My testimony is still intact. 😁😁😁
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by genaro2000(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21
I was dating a girl like this, this time last year
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by TechCapon(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21
Komu1048:

this is sick, they fail to realize that they are nothing without the members
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by IamHonourable1: 8:26pm On Jul 21
The earlier your guy runs away the better for him
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by IamHonourable1: 8:29pm On Jul 21
Those type of women turn out to be the most irresponsible mothers to their families.

1 Like

Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21
Emaprince:
Guy, you get link to that video?

Just google "power enter s#x video" grin
Re: Men, Run Away From Women Who Worship Their Pastors by colonelwealth(m): 12:35am On Jul 22
TechCapon:
I've been meaning to write this for some time but keep procrastinating. But something happened recently that made me decide to write this today, I'll keep it short and straight to the point.

A friend of mine met this slim, tall, pretty girl and they've been getting along real good. But the girl is always very active in church, and I mean very active. She goes to church almost every day. After work, it's straight to the church whether there's service or not she must find an excuse to go.

Omo, it was a big red flag for me but I didn't say anything to my guy even though he's complaining about it to me. She practically neglect her own life. This church has like 4 services and she attends all 4 and still hang around afterwards, and also follow the pastor and his family back to their house to help with chores.

She entered one chance vehicle one night after her pastor kept her busy in the church until almost midnight and she got robbed of everything and flung out of the speeding car. She treated the injuries for over two months and she stayed without a phone until my guy eventually bought her a phone. Not a dime from the pastor

They'll be together and immediately she receives a call from pastor she gets up like a robot and leaves no matter what. Her excuse is that she's a worker in the church so she can't abandon her role (are you the only worker in that church??)

On her WhatsApp status, it's always pastor pastor pastor grin grin, never has she posted her guy's face on her status cheesy

She's always broke, not even a dime in her name and I'm pretty sure where all her salary is going... Church. She'll collect money from my guy to fulfill her pledge in church and goes back to being broke. It was so bad, I can keep going on and on.

Recently my guy jokingly told her about marriage and guess what she said, that he would follow her to her pastor, he's the one who will tell her if she should go ahead with the marriage or not. Omo e off me angry

She said because she doesn't want to make a mistake and marry wrong person and most people are in wrong marriage because they didn't consult their spiritual fathers blah blah blah

I laughed at my guy and told him point blank to dump her as$$ because even if pastor managed to approve, they'll give him conditions and still force him to join the church and the pastor will have a say in every aspect of the marriage. Her father is alive and she doesn't mention him at all, it's only pastor that makes all the decisions. It's a big turn off.

I've made up my mind that I'll scrutinize any girl I want to marry very well and see if she has this bad trait in her before I proceed.

You have spoken absolute wisdom and truth.
Only divine wisdom exposed these to you.

That rubbish behavior disgusts me to my bones.

Some people especially women worship their pastors and church denominations in place of the most high God himself.
Why worship your fellow man..? A mere Mortal.

Man(Church Pastor)s' worship is very very bad and many christians endulge in it even without knowing and once you try to call them to order, they get aggressive and see nothing wrong in their behavior.

This unchristian practice can be found in both men and women but more common in women.....and the annoying thing is that they are influencing and raising their children in such absordity.

Some of these pastors/men of God know about these unGodly behaviors&practices but choose to milk it&take advantage of these gullible people/members for their selfish interests while hiding under the scriptures.

To the Men of God, please stop these practices in your churches because......It is a very very dangerous thing for you to take the place of God himself in the lives of men&women he created.

Personally, I have observed these unGodly practices and have always kicked against it but ...they will always want to blackmail you or sometimes attempt to threaten you with the self serving&twisted bible scriptures to suit their agendas.

This unGodly practice is more common in pentecostal churches.

As a brother, thread with caution when you come across such females..

Please, people change!.....worship only the true God and not any man no matter how highly regarded.

This message should be on public repeat in churches till there is a positive change for the better.

God help us and show us mercy!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.