Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,243 members, 7,925,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) (55905 Views)

Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) / Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment / KSUSTA Cancels Mid-semester Break And Gives New Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:31am On Jul 23
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Layi4real(m): 7:40am On Jul 23
FitCorper:

No one is judging her, but she clearly broke the first commandment of God. “Thou shall have no other gods except me”.
but wat is d difference btw you two... she who bow to carving wood nd You who worship a man born of woman like u "Jesus". both of u chooses to worship the creation instead of the Creator..... u are all idol worshipers. The one and true God can never b seen touch neither does he sleep or eat. God can only be felt in our life. The world trinity is a nonsense of the first order bcus i wonder how u people will give glory to God the Son than d father who sent him. bn a mortal or special human been doesn't make him God if Jesus is God then other great creature can be regarded as God too. jesus never called himself God directly. been a lord is different from God. Oluwa is different from Olorun, anyone can be lord e.g Judge, spiritual nd traditional leaders etc
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by HopeVictor: 7:45am On Jul 23
Kobojunkiee:
Which one is your own religion that is not of forefathers? undecided
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by adeniyi65(m): 7:50am On Jul 23
SIRTee15:

Can we have a discussion on this ..
First let me know if U are a theist or atheist.

U ask a genuine intelligent question and U deserve an appropriate answer.
Allow me to take U into the world of the person called Logos.

I do hope U are sincere and open minded, otherwise dont bother to respond.
I'm neither atheist nor theist. I care less about religion or if God exist or not. It doesn't influence my needs. I takes tactical approach to life obstacles, not believing there is spirit above who is ready to help me.

I'm open minded in my submission because I was also a devoted theist before. It took me almost 28years of my life to realize my foolishness.

I don't think there is any debate on the issue of the God sacrificing himself to forgive those he created. No. The extent you will go in your explanation after long hours of explanation and argument will be; I can't understand because I don't have holy spirit in me. I wonder what they are; an association or a group who can't explain their ideologies in clearer terms to the understanding of those they are trying to persuade. That is simply a cult(secret society) if an outsider can only join you before he would understands your ideologies.

Therefore, there is no need of wasting our precious time when we already know that you will conclude that I don't have holy spirit in me to believe the unintelligible sayings of the Bible. Shalom.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:55am On Jul 23
Hezzyluv:

I what to believe your reason for condemning her is because you holy pass? Now, tell me the difference between you and the people who brought the adulterous woman to Jesus amd Jesus' response to them? With this your attitude, if you were to be among these guys, you would have casted the stone regardless of his question.

I can't create life so I won't take life. Bowing before idols is evil. Bible condemns idolaters and I will condemn them.
All you fake Christians trying to sound rational and twisting bible to suit your opinions. See if Christianity no pay you, leave and be an atheist or something. Bible says the axe is at the root of all trees and every tree that does not produce good fruits shall be cut down and thrown into a fire.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by hardbody: 7:56am On Jul 23
Krismas:
grin mumu.
The same pope said the garden of eden story is allegorical and not real, like ur fake JW been preaching up&down cheesy
Then your bible wack for not knowing about Aliens, while pretending to be a book dictated by god cheesy

Your brain is sealed. JW peeps will never tell you Garden of Eden never existed. I detest liars or people who tell half-truths. Pick any Chapter and verse of a bible and review it against the one you call JW bible. If you weren't dumb, you'd know that all bible translations convey same idea but in different wordings. geddifock grin grin
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by AareGaa: 8:06am On Jul 23
Nonexisting1:
Whatever works for people, they should stick to. I don't see any difference between this and kneeling before the statue of virgin Mary.

Leave the Catholic out of this .

They're better than the Pentecostals who worship the chairs and cars of their G.Os
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by AareGaa: 8:23am On Jul 23
BigYash:
If you break this kind babe heart en.. grin

See as the juju don collect her breast and yash finish.. come leave only big head for her cheesy

You don spoil!
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:26am On Jul 23
SIRTee15:

The way U think is below the level of a 10 yr old. I keep saying it most Nigerian atheist are dumber than an slowpoke. Their reasoning capacity is nauseating.

Your whole live revolves around white man invention.
Your finances, work U do, language U speak, technology and device U use was invented by the white man.
Yet your foolish self have never bothered to ask why U not following the way of your ancestors.

Instead Christianity that's not a white man invention is what U is what is troubling your soul.

If U are so bothered about black Africans ff white man invention, start with yourself.

U should ask yourself why U have abandoned the ways of your ancestors and followed that of the white man.
U can start with your name, why are U bearing FRANCIS and not ogunrinu or amadioha.

Stop harping about Christianity. It was never a white man invention.
If anything, we could confidently say Christian doctrine is an African invention.
You are a true Christian. Have a good morning.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:29am On Jul 23
Omoawoke:

Among the daftest people I’ve ever come across, that guy is the grandmaster of the daftest people to have ever existed. Christianity started in Africa? 😂
You see say I no follow the guy reason again.
Once I see say the first bath wey them bath person as e commot hin mama womb na stupidity and foolishness. I no go too bother myself. This thing called stupidity runs in some people's gene o.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by donbenie(m): 8:41am On Jul 23
judedwriter:
Exodus 20
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³ Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
⁴ Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
⁵ Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.
You lot bow to imageries everyday..
Fur.ck off!
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by donbenie(m): 8:42am On Jul 23
Ceasarceasar:
Rubbish
I'm very sure your own religion is not rubbish..
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Soukiss(m): 8:49am On Jul 23
Righteousness2:
My People are DESTROYED for Lack of Knowledge.

In this time and age where the MOVE and POWER of GOD is so MIGHTY is where somebody goes to Bow and kneel before toys and stones thay cannot help themselves.
This Is Bondage Extraordinaire.

Precious DADDY show her Mercy, Break and Destroy the Yoke in her life and Family and Set her Free in JESUS Name .. Amen

See this one . As long he works for u I see no problems man
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Heffalump(m): 9:21am On Jul 23
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
And to think that some fellows who also knee down and pray to the picture of a white man in the name of Jesus,are castigating her beats my total imagination....
Come on,what's the difference between you Catholics who pray and idolizes the image of madam Mary and what this girl is doing?

You're very ignorant of the whole truth. Please seek for knowledge and redeem yourself fast. You know nothing about the Catholic faith. It's devil at work on you.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Krismas(m): 9:22am On Jul 23
hardbody:

Your brain is sealed. JW peeps will never tell you Garden of Eden never existed. I detest liars or people who tell half-truths. Pick any Chapter and verse of a bible and review it against the one you call JW bible. If you weren't dumb, you'd know that all bible translations convey same idea but in different wordings. geddifock grin grin
shocked like ur english comprehension is south?
To break it down for u.
Pope say garden of eden na fable.
JW say garden of eden na real life story dat touch.
moral of story? christianity na mumu religion
Cos u be chartered mumu shocked
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Allenmuller(m): 9:30am On Jul 23
She has every right to worship what so ever she think is capable of helping her now an also in future .
No need to disrespect what she's serving as her God .
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by sunshineV(f): 9:36am On Jul 23
23Ju:

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. Don't say we didn't tell you.
e no go better for u😂😂💔
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by motorola(m): 9:52am On Jul 23
Righteousness2:
My People are DESTROYED for Lack of Knowledge.

In this time and age where the MOVE and POWER of GOD is so MIGHTY is where somebody goes to Bow and kneel before toys and stones thay cannot help themselves.
This Is Bondage Extraordinaire.

Precious DADDY show her Mercy, Break and Destroy the Yoke in her life and Family and Set her Free in

JESUS Name .. Amen

Please what gives us the right to always want to tell people who and who to worship, let everyone do their religion void of sentiments. No religion is the best so please let’s stop this wrong mindset
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by nonhuman(m): 10:35am On Jul 23
FitCorper:

No one is judging her, but she clearly broke the first commandment of God. “Thou shall have no other gods except me”.
how are you sure you are not the one worshiping other gods do you know if it's her own God that made that commandment
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by brightleave(m): 11:19am On Jul 23
Our ancestral way the is way to go. Kudos
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Hezzyluv: 11:44am On Jul 23
kingthreat:

I can't create life so I won't take life. Bowing before idols is evil. Bible condemns idolaters and I will condemn them.
All you fake Christians trying to sound rational and twisting bible to suit your opinions. See if Christianity no pay you,leave and be an atheist or something. Bible says the axe is at the root of all trees and every tree that does not produce good fruits shall be cut down and thrown into a fire.

First bolded: Mr. Saint.

Second bolded: I can see the type of Christian you are.

Conclusion, why not go and finally cast her into the fire then? undecided
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by hardbody: 12:17pm On Jul 23
Krismas:
shocked like ur english comprehension is south?
To break it down for u.
Pope say garden of eden na fable.
JW say garden of eden na real life story dat touch.
moral of story? christianity na mumu religion
Cos u be chartered mumu shocked

You chartered ahead of me. When you can't even clearly put your thoughts down to make sense to another person. I forgive you but blame the rustic hamlet where your foundation education began. Just go please grin
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by SIRTee15: 12:24pm On Jul 23
adeniyi65:

I'm neither atheist nor theist. I care less about religion or if God exist or not. It doesn't influence my needs. I takes tactical approach to life obstacles, not believing there is spirit above who is ready to help me.

I'm open minded in my submission because I was also a devoted theist before. It took me almost 28years of my life to realize my foolishness.

I don't think there is any debate on the issue of the God sacrificing himself to forgive those he created. No. The extent you will go in your explanation after long hours of explanation and argument will be; I can't understand because I don't have holy spirit in me. I wonder what they are; an association or a group who can't explain their ideologies in clearer terms to the understanding of those they are trying to persuade. That is simply a cult(secret society) if an outsider can only join you before he would understands your ideologies.

Therefore, there is no need of wasting our precious time when we already know that you will conclude that I don't have holy spirit in me to believe the unintelligible sayings of the Bible. Shalom.

I agree with U that any theist that cannot explain his belief is practicing occultism.
Christianity isn't occultism thus our belief has logical and intelligent explanation.
Nothing is mysterious about Christianity or it's doctrines. Not trinity, redemption by blood, significance of the Messiah, or christophany.
The later is what U questioning here...

That some Christians cannot explain it doesn't make it a mystery.
The issue is most Christians embrace the faith for spiritual reasons, they care less about the theology. Thus when U throw theological questions at them, they struggle.

I was almost becoming an agnostic myself but I delved into the theological world of Christianity, studied the philosophical thoughts of the early church fathers and Christian metaphysics.

Trust me when I say the christian faith is the most reasonable and logical amongst all. Everything in our belief system is based on solid metaphysical concepts that can be traced directly back to God Almighty himself. None of our core belief is man made.

Finally know this...A God cannot die, it's impossible for a god to die. The application of death to a God makes no sense because a God is not bound by the law of nature amongst living things - MR NIGER D.
Therefore, the premise of your question is wrong and that's because U don't understand christophany.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by sylve11: 12:48pm On Jul 23
Globad:

Religious arrogance

When will you finish breaking the yoke?

Imagine if the religion that says that God gave birth to himself and killed himself, as a sacrifice to himself, in order to forgive human beings that he created and tempted, had originated from Nigeria.

They would have written it off as nonsense

Well said. cool
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Uniqueteco(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23
PeterZoom:
This girl is not beautiful jare. Even the idols are finer than her.
haha you're too wicked abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office / Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. / 'ASUU On Strike' Warning At University Of Benin Main Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.