Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,243 members, 7,925,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) (55905 Views)

Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) / Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment / KSUSTA Cancels Mid-semester Break And Gives New Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by bizhop01: 4:11pm On Jul 23
Person girlfriend
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Bimpe29: 5:18pm On Jul 23
Aundhu Billahi Mina Shaitan Rajeem.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by countryman13: 6:55pm On Jul 23
Righteousness2:
My People are DESTROYED for Lack of Knowledge.

In this time and age where the MOVE and POWER of GOD is so MIGHTY is where somebody goes to Bow and kneel before toys and stones thay cannot help themselves.
This Is Bondage Extraordinaire.

Precious DADDY show her Mercy, Break and Destroy the Yoke in her life and Family and Set her Free in JESUS Name .. Amen
Bondage or no one bondage she don graduate with the aid n support of his ayelala. Carry your God for head dey worship him make we see you also. Hypocrite everywhere. Have you intercede on behalf of those in bondage around u n in your family?
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by NaijaMemes: 6:59pm On Jul 23
Ishilove:
She is kneeling before what she believes in

Wow. You have matured from your strict religious past. This is good.

The old ishilove would have been casting and binding spirits on the idol girl with the holy spirit. Live and let live. Each man to his own belief.

This is beautiful. I'd love to think that I had an effect on you
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:43am On Jul 24
Hezzyluv:

First bolded: Mr. Saint.

Second bolded: I can see the type of Christian you are.

Conclusion, why not go and finally cast her into the fire then? undecided

First commandment says "Thou shall have no other god before me".
You cannot indirectly support an idolater and call yourself a christian. You are nothing but a fellow idolater. Better go to your shrine rather than trying to woo weak christians in your dumb ideologies.
Like I said, I don't make life neither can I be taking life like your idolatry most likely supports.
Everyone shall give account on how they lived their lives. Bye
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Sirchef: 1:12pm On Jul 24
Appreciate wetin work for you .
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by mechanics(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25
Hmmmm, she's ignorant of her actions.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by obonujoker(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28
RealDaughter:

For the first time shut up, everybody must not believe in whatever you call God,try and respect people's believe and tradition oga, Ara church na agba gi,am a Christian too
You are not a Christian, I'm sorry
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by RealDaughter(f): 10:32am On Jul 29
obonujoker:

You are not a Christian, I'm sorry

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office / Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. / 'ASUU On Strike' Warning At University Of Benin Main Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.