Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) (48510 Views)

Suri Tribeswomen Of Ethiopia Who Wear Large Lip Plate To Determine Worth In Cows / King Mswati III Of Eswatini Swaziland Buys 19 Rolls Royce For His 15 Wives / First Oba (King) to Face Public Execution In Nigeria (1949) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Myrrhis: 9:08pm On Jul 24
Shameless greedy king!

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by hammer567: 9:10pm On Jul 24
THIS TIME NA 21 YEARS POLITICAL AGE, UNLIKE HIS FORMER WIVES THAT WERE IN THEIR TEENS.

THE ONLY REASON SHE IS 21 YEARS IS BECAUSE THE WHITE MAN IS OVER THERE DISTURBING THEM FOR MARRYING TEENAGERS, I.E. IF THEY MARRY 18YEARS OLD.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THE WHITE MAN.

HIS WAY IS NOT OUR WAY.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by IbnB: 9:10pm On Jul 24
WannaHowzit:
Nomcebo Zuma, the sassy 21-year-old daughter of former South African president Jacob Zuma was this week unveiled as King Mswati III’s liphovela (an official girlfriend) and made her first public appearance in eSwatini (formerly Swaziland) along with one of the monarch’s 15 wives.

Three independent sources confirmed to Sunday World that King Mswati is expected to pay 2 million rands (175 million naira) and 100 head of cattle aslobolo for Nomcebo, the daughter of Zuma and Nonkululeko Hloniphile Mhlongo, also known as MaMhlongo.

“MaMhlongo’s eyes are on the lobolo (bride price), which is reportedly to be six figures and about 100 cattle,” said a member of the Zuma family, who asked not to be named as he isn’t allowed to speak to the media on family matters.

Nomcebo will now warm the 56-year-old king’s bed even after her father, Zuma, stormed out of the lobolo negotiations two weeks ago.

After Zuma walked out, MaMhlongo, who has two children with the former presi­dent, apparently told everyone that the negotiations would go on with or without him.

She and Zuma couldn’t be reached for comment.

Nomcebo, dressed in red Swati regalia, made her first public appearance accompanied by the king’s 15th wife, Siphelele Mashwama, during the opening of a R50-million chicken project in Malkerns, eSwatini, on Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPWlEXjPGa4?si=ZMbh1hHjOJ07v6WT

Zuma abandoned lobolo negotiations when it turned out that the king, who had initially reportedly told him that he wanted his son, who is in his 30s, to marry the former president’s daughter, only to be told during the negotiations that the king wanted Nomcebo for himself.

Last week Sunday World reported that a livid Zuma walked out of the talks, telling a family member that he felt betrayed by the king, who had sent a delegation to the Nxamalala homestead in Nkandla, northern KwaZulu-Natal.

An insider told Sunday World: “I’ve never seen uNxamalala (Zuma) losing it like that. He tried to hide it, but you could tell he was angry. He just stood up and said seniyo­sala niqhubeka bafana baki­thi (I won’t be a part of this, you will have to carry on without me, my brothers). He then left.”

Sunday World also reported that the king’s roving eye has also caused a stir among his wives, who had believed that there wouldn’t be any further additions to the fami­ly as his majesty was getting old and had not taken a new wife in recent years.

The king’s spokesperson, Percy Simelane, said he couldn’t comment on the king’s private life.

“It is our principle not to comment about the king’s private life in the media.”

Zuma has always been a crazy bastard

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Judolisco(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24
MatrixReloaded:
Useless king. That is what ooni of ife is emulating. They lack decency in this modern world. At most 2 Queen is maximum a king should have. I have no respect for an efulefu Kings.
wetin concern ooni with dis news now? If I say thunder go fire u now dem go say I wicked
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by omooba969(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24
Tempulated:

Asin trying to wake up an expired dvck every night😂

Even rozz iyaebe sef no go gree because una too like good veiny dvck. Nothing wey sweet pass veiny hard dvck wey go scrub those una wall well well 🤣

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Yankee101: 9:18pm On Jul 24
Be careful of some of your friends
They’re eyeing your wives, sisters and daughters
Don’t give any man access to you if they’re that promiscuous

Ask Zuma
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Omoawoke: 9:18pm On Jul 24
If that girl no be virgin, he go use am do sacrifice to recover the wasted investment

Europeans dey buy players , Arab dey buy players , Africans dey sign kepkus … all na same
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24
Happy marriages life, we don't need to take paracetamol for another people's choice.

Perfect opportunity for High Net worth Individuals

4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex with BQ

Tastefully finished and beautifully designed.

Readily Available, Pay & Park In.
Located at Ocean Palm Estate, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos Island.

This offer you security with the comfort living that beat your imagination.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Electric Fencing
- Security Gatehouse
- Solar Power Streetlight and lot more.
Title: Certificate of occupancy.

Price: 130m and approximately 86,600 US Dollars.

For physical inspection, enquiry and payment details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tV7FZnIDsM?si=rV4ShBL6AP4QJmdz
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by HawkTuah: 9:20pm On Jul 24
How could a woman agree to this arrangement.

As in, how will I be the 16th wife of a man.

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24
Ok
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by omooba969(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24
CyrusVI:
This young girl looks like she's being talked into the marriage

She looks like she's confused

Women's tendency to marry a far older man is one of the things I'll never understand

How do u even convince yourself to do that?

I don't think they marry the old men, they actually marry the old man's resources. grin
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by hammer567: 9:22pm On Jul 24
HawkTuah:
How could a woman agree to this arrangement.

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL U WESTERN SLAVES.

U PEOPLE KEEP TRYING TO CHANGE US TO WHITE MEN IN ALL THE WRONGS WAYS.

LOOK AT THE NONSENSE AN AFRICAN IS ASKING.

IS ONE WIFE AFRICA CULTURE?

HOW MANY WIVES DID THEY MARRY IN THE BIBLE?
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by hammer567: 9:27pm On Jul 24
WE DEY BORN GIRLS EVERYDAY, NA ANGELS GO COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO MARRY ALL OF THEM?

OR THEY SHOULD BE RUNNING THE STREETS OLOSHO AND PROSTITUTES FOREVER.

MY FRIEND IF U LIKE MARRY ONE BUT, WE CAN TAKE AS MANY AS WE LIKE, E NO CONCERN ANYBODY.

IT IS OUR RIGHT AND CULTURE.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by tnerro1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24
Nonsense and ingredients, you already have money and influence, why do u need to marry ur young daughter to an old cargo, looking for fresh pvssy man to marry. This will not be his last as 10 years from now he will still be looking for a 21 year old to marry again

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by HawkTuah: 9:30pm On Jul 24
hammer567:

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL U WESTERN SLAVES.

U PEOPLE KEEP TRYING TO CHANGE US TO WHITE MEN IN ALL THE WRONGS WAYS.

LOOK AT THE NONSENSE AN AFRICAN IS ASKING.

IS ONE WIFE AFRICA CULTURE?

HOW MANY WIVES DID THEY MARRY IN THE BIBLE?

The real slavery is a man marrying 16 sex slaves

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by hammer567: 9:32pm On Jul 24
HawkTuah:

The real slavery is a man marrying 16 sex slaves

SPOKEN LIKE SLAVE.

WHITE MAN SLAVE

IF IT IS NOT THE WHITE WAY, IT IS THE HIGH WAY.

I SEE HERE A BEAUTIFUL THING.

SEE HOW MUCH HE HAS SPENT ALREADY AND SHE IS NOW HIS PRINCESS.

THAT IS WHAT GOD CREATED US TO DO WITH OUR WOMEN, TURN THEM TO WIVES AND MOTHER.

NOT TO BE LOOKING THEM PHOTO CHINGUM.

HE HAS DONE HIS JOB HERE ON EARTH, ANYTHING ELSE NA JUST STORY.

CRY A RIVER!
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by regenerateman(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24
R2m=N175M. Our economy is really going down bc of apc bad governance. Those guys are not good at managing the economy like the Republicans in USA.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by colossus91(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24
MatrixReloaded:
Useless king. That is what ooni of ife is emulating. They lack decency in this modern world. At most 2 Queen is maximum a king should have. I have no respect for an efulefu Kings.

But u respect Solomon? grin
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Fisiryorh(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24
Puss360:
Lol .. African tradition, though a nice one, is very difficult to understand ito a common man..

People might look as it as a archaic practice, but only those whose culture it is, can place a ban on it... But until then, I wish dem well ..
Happy married life...
Lol 21yr old, to marry 56yr old...

I rather do hookup till I die 🤣

Hook up till you die?...

Your profile says you are taken, how come
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by GenFunction: 9:40pm On Jul 24
See the naira equivalent of 2 million rand...wdf
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Nkl4u: 9:44pm On Jul 24
Does the girl not have a say in all of this??

Omo these South African names be giving me migraine to pronounce it

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Ilamina(f): 9:45pm On Jul 24
Southern Africa is the most united region on the continent
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by georgeakins: 9:47pm On Jul 24
MatrixReloaded:

E dey pepper you because there is no respectable king in your cursed biafran land.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by JuanDeDios: 9:47pm On Jul 24
Puss360:

Oh please tell me something else!!!!!
Do u know the sexual stamina of a 21yr old compared to a 56yr...?
Marriage isn't to be endured but be enjoyed!
It's even better to have him as sugar daddy sef than to marry...

I repeat, I prefer full-time hookup to marriage to anyman above 50...
Good. Me wey be 49 still has hope.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by nnamdi640: 10:00pm On Jul 24
Puss360:
Lol .. African tradition, though a nice one, is very difficult to understand ito a common man..

People might look as it as a archaic practice, but only those whose culture it is, can place a ban on it... But until then, I wish dem well ..
Happy married life...
Lol 21yr old, to marry 56yr old...

I rather do hookup till I die 🤣
hookup is out of it.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Puss360(f): 10:10pm On Jul 24
chiefolododo:
shameless, you are a disgrace to the people that own you
Lol... Who cares about Ur opinion??
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Puss360(f): 10:11pm On Jul 24
nnamdi640:
hookup is out of it.
In this context of marriage, it is o....
🤣🤣
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Puss360(f): 10:12pm On Jul 24
JuanDeDios:

Good. Me wey be 49 still has hope.
of course dear
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by chiefolododo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24
Puss360:

Lol... Who cares about Ur opinion??
if you continue with this mentality you will regret later. Mark my words . I ASSURE YOU
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Puss360(f): 10:15pm On Jul 24
chiefolododo:
if you continue with this mentality you will regret later. Mark my words . I ASSURE YOU
Wahala.. "You assure me"!!! Really? How sure are you that you'll see tomorrow?
My dear, don't be too futuristic in Ur thinking for we don't know when our time might be up in this world...
So don't "assure" me tomorrow...
Goodday
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by chiefolododo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24
Puss360:

Wahala.. "You assure me"!!! Really? How sure are you that you'll see tomorrow?
My dear, don't be too futuristic in Ur thinking for we don't know when our time might be up in this world...
So don't "assure" me tomorrow...
Goodday
Okay
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by busomma: 10:19pm On Jul 24
This yeye king just dey marry wives for guys. How can he satisfy 16 women ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerades Seen Giving A Man Change After The Man Offered Them Money / A Brief Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Isoko Names And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.