Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) (48509 Views)

Suri Tribeswomen Of Ethiopia Who Wear Large Lip Plate To Determine Worth In Cows / King Mswati III Of Eswatini Swaziland Buys 19 Rolls Royce For His 15 Wives / First Oba (King) to Face Public Execution In Nigeria (1949) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Dougad: 10:26pm On Jul 24
Some years ago, one of his wives committed suicide.

Zuma the pîmp no like e pikin.

https://clubofmozambique.com/news/king-mswatis-8th-wife-commits-suicide-following-abuse/
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by warlordd(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24
I hope she is a virgin. I heard the king marries only virgins
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by OJojossy10: 10:34pm On Jul 24
[quote author=WannaHowzit post=131076289]Nomcebo Zuma, the sassy 21-year-old daughter of former South African president Jacob Zuma was this week unveiled as King Mswati III’s liphovela (an official girlfriend) and made her first public appearance in eSwatini (formerly Swaziland) along with one of the monarch’s 15 wives.

Three independent sources confirmed to Sunday World that King Mswati is expected to pay 2 million rands (175 million naira)

My own problem is how 2 million rands is equal to 175 million naira... See gap abeg.

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Wasky101: 10:44pm On Jul 24
MatrixReloaded:
Useless king. That is what ooni of ife is emulating. They lack decency in this modern world. At most 2 Queen is maximum a king should have. I have no respect for an efulefu Kings.
Ooni of ife emulating a Swaziland king?
Read your history boy
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Chucks13: 10:55pm On Jul 24
This young man called king seems very naughty and silly.

A young man who I thought won't consent to using woman as a wall even the worst if at his age opening his dark teeth gum with 15 wives then by the time he will be 70 year this mofo will have over 100 wives.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by onuman: 10:59pm On Jul 24
Puss360:

Oh please tell me something else!!!!!
Do u know the sexual stamina of a 21yr old compared to a 56yr...?
Marriage isn't to be endured but be enjoyed!
It's even better to have him as sugar daddy sef than to marry...

I repeat, I prefer full-time hookup to marriage to anyman above 50...

But there are some women who naturally don't like sex.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by JetStar: 11:15pm On Jul 24
Sapasenator:
In my next life, I want to be a king in Eswatini.

Bad boy detected. Your lust is very much pronounced.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by push23: 11:23pm On Jul 24
ThìsGlobe.Com
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Kingluqman(m): 11:37pm On Jul 24
MatrixReloaded:
Useless king. That is what ooni of ife is emulating. They lack decency in this modern world. At most 2 Queen is maximum a king should have. I have no respect for an efulefu Kings.
You be oloriburuku for mentioning Ooni! If any man has 100 wives, what's your damn business with that? You even said at most 2 queen 👑, you be were.

A man should be able to marry any amount of woman he desires, so far he has the capability to take good care of them in every aspect of life.

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by alphaNomega: 11:51pm On Jul 24
they are practicing their tradition in their land. Make una rest biko
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by alphaNomega: 11:53pm On Jul 24
warlordd:
I hope she is a virgin. I heard the king marries only virgins
probably undecided

I guess if a girl does not want to marry the king, she can pop the cherry... easy hack cheesy
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by alphaNomega: 11:56pm On Jul 24
Dougad:
Some years ago, one of his wives committed suicide.

Zuma the pîmp no like e pikin.

https://clubofmozambique.com/news/king-mswatis-8th-wife-commits-suicide-following-abuse/

see, even the british royal families des this. That's why they had serious beef with Prince Harry and his actress wife. They pick your wife for political and traditional purposes.

Today, things are changing even though some groups like to preserve historic traditional practices. You can wake up tomorrow and hear someone wants to marry their horse, or pet tortoise.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Ashirioluwa: 12:33am On Jul 25
Wife number 16
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Tellmeastory: 12:42am On Jul 25
CyrusVI:

Ooni of Ife married a 21yo lady??

Abeg, if u don't understand peoples tradition and you're quick to say shit about them,you've only done well to expose your myopic and ignorant mind

We saw the rituals at Queen Elizabeth funeral with no criticism whatsoever from inferior [minded] blacks like u. I know the shape of your head

Don't mind them.

This forum is filled with slave-minded people.

''The thing wey black no good
Na foreign things dem dey like no be so?
E be so!''

FELA KUTI - 'COLOMENTALITY'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC6ouP7qRoQ&ab_channel=FelaKuti
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Funflipper: 12:44am On Jul 25
Puss360:
Lol .. African tradition, though a nice one, is very difficult to understand ito a common man..

People might look as it as a archaic practice, but only those whose culture it is, can place a ban on it... But until then, I wish dem well ..
Happy married life...
Lol 21yr old, to marry 56yr old...

I rather do hookup till I die 🤣

Lol, how old was Regina Daniels when that old iguana married her?

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by AmericanIdiot(m): 1:19am On Jul 25
Sapasenator:

You’re not coming back in the next life
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by DaddyCoool: 1:21am On Jul 25
Sapasenator:

Until one day you'd hear King of Eswatini committed suicide. Things are not what they seem in this life

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by DaddyCoool: 1:29am On Jul 25
Puss360:

Funflipper:

Lol, how old was Regina Daniels when that old iguana married her?

See below

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by shekauvsbuhari: 2:04am On Jul 25
MatrixReloaded:
You are just jealous that he's enjoying those fresh puzzays alone and you are managing those fermented Nigeria girls grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Metrofox(m): 2:06am On Jul 25
grin grin Zuma vex say another fellow guy man dey chop him innocent daughter.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by MrAgbako: 2:26am On Jul 25
MatrixReloaded:
fullesh ipob region empty headed tribalist like you.

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by IbnB: 2:44am On Jul 25
WannaHowzit:
Nomcebo Zuma, the sassy 21-year-old daughter of former South African president Jacob Zuma was this week unveiled as King Mswati III’s liphovela (an official girlfriend) and made her first public appearance in eSwatini (formerly Swaziland) along with one of the monarch’s 15 wives.

Three independent sources confirmed to Sunday World that King Mswati is expected to pay 2 million rands (175 million naira) and 100 head of cattle aslobolo for Nomcebo, the daughter of Zuma and Nonkululeko Hloniphile Mhlongo, also known as MaMhlongo.

“MaMhlongo’s eyes are on the lobolo (bride price), which is reportedly to be six figures and about 100 cattle,” said a member of the Zuma family, who asked not to be named as he isn’t allowed to speak to the media on family matters.

Nomcebo will now warm the 56-year-old king’s bed even after her father, Zuma, stormed out of the lobolo negotiations two weeks ago.

After Zuma walked out, MaMhlongo, who has two children with the former presi­dent, apparently told everyone that the negotiations would go on with or without him.

She and Zuma couldn’t be reached for comment.

Nomcebo, dressed in red Swati regalia, made her first public appearance accompanied by the king’s 15th wife, Siphelele Mashwama, during the opening of a R50-million chicken project in Malkerns, eSwatini, on Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPWlEXjPGa4?si=ZMbh1hHjOJ07v6WT

Zuma abandoned lobolo negotiations when it turned out that the king, who had initially reportedly told him that he wanted his son, who is in his 30s, to marry the former president’s daughter, only to be told during the negotiations that the king wanted Nomcebo for himself.

Last week Sunday World reported that a livid Zuma walked out of the talks, telling a family member that he felt betrayed by the king, who had sent a delegation to the Nxamalala homestead in Nkandla, northern KwaZulu-Natal.

An insider told Sunday World: “I’ve never seen uNxamalala (Zuma) losing it like that. He tried to hide it, but you could tell he was angry. He just stood up and said seniyo­sala niqhubeka bafana baki­thi (I won’t be a part of this, you will have to carry on without me, my brothers). He then left.”

Sunday World also reported that the king’s roving eye has also caused a stir among his wives, who had believed that there wouldn’t be any further additions to the fami­ly as his majesty was getting old and had not taken a new wife in recent years.

The king’s spokesperson, Percy Simelane, said he couldn’t comment on the king’s private life.

“It is our principle not to comment about the king’s private life in the media.”

Typical African king, all they know is tohtoh and sex

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by BALLOSKI: 3:39am On Jul 25
Puss360:
Lol .. African tradition, though a nice one, is very difficult to understand ito a common man..

People might look as it as a archaic practice, but only those whose culture it is, can place a ban on it... But until then, I wish dem well ..
Happy married life...

hookup ke? Na you go first jump at the opportunity before any other girl does. The king takes virgins though, so you ain't qualified for his choosing.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Haaland21: 3:46am On Jul 25
MatrixReloaded:

Remember there is no freedom after speech...

You would get sense by force, if those at home failed to teach you.

Dont joke with your freedom, prison life is 'dangerous'.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by mediclife1987(m): 3:55am On Jul 25
Puss360:

Happy married life...

Yinmu, if Dangote propose to you now you no go gree abi?

Na so Regina Daniels deceive people for film till he begin rub hin papa mate for head call am honey.

Nothing wey una women no fit to do...
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by EchoEnigma: 4:19am On Jul 25
Only poor people marry for love. These kinds of marriages are about expanding the generational wealth and influence of families for years to come it is about sacrifice for the greater good of offsprings not yet born.

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:33am On Jul 25
AfeezShomorin:

What is your business with the number of wives he has?

A man who can manage 30 women should be free to marry 30 wives if he so desires grin
how can one man manage and satisfy 30 wives equally without problems? How ? Tell me how? U sef dey use ur brain sometimes na
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Tizu(m): 5:04am On Jul 25
Africa will continue producing very useless animals as Kings?
In 2024 AD these idiotic kings still behave as if they are in the Stone age.
Tụ̀fíàkwà
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:33am On Jul 25
Wait o

How can 2 millions south Africa rands equal 175 million naira

E bad reach like that ?

Haba
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by cococandy(f): 6:50am On Jul 25
CyrusVI:
This young girl looks like she's being talked into the marriage

She looks like she's confused

Women's tendency to marry a far older man is one of the things I'll never understand

How do u even convince yourself to do that?

Because she thought she was marrying someone else only for it to be the grandpa.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by coast2sahara: 7:02am On Jul 25
Mr Zuma is 82yrs old, his daughter is 21yrs old. that means Mr Zuma was 61yrs old when she was born.
So, a 56yr old king isn't too old to marry 21yr old.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by coast2sahara: 7:06am On Jul 25
omoiyalayi:
Wait o

How can 2 millions south Africa rands equal 175 million naira

E bad reach like that ?

Haba
1 Rand = 86 Naira.
2 Rand = 172 Naira
2 Million Rand = 172 Million Naira.
Otilo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerades Seen Giving A Man Change After The Man Offered Them Money / A Brief Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Isoko Names And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.