Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) (48262 Views)

Suri Tribeswomen Of Ethiopia Who Wear Large Lip Plate To Determine Worth In Cows / King Mswati III Of Eswatini Swaziland Buys 19 Rolls Royce For His 15 Wives / King Ademola Elegushi Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife Sekinat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by cocolacec(m): 7:07am On Jul 25
MatrixReloaded:
Useless king. That is what ooni of ife is emulating. They lack decency in this modern world. At most 2 Queen is maximum a king should have. I have no respect for an efulefu Kings.
What is your business with the number of wives a man choose to have?

The man and the women in the polygamous marriage are not complaining.
For rich men having many wives is a pride while rich women prefer children.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by AareGaa: 7:58am On Jul 25
Tizu:
Africa will continue producing very useless animals as Kings?
In 2024 AD these idiotic kings still behave as if they are in the Stone age.
Tụ̀fíàkwà

Biafran monkey,
These noble kings are not responsible for your poverty stricken existence.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:43am On Jul 25
Can this 56yr old satisfy all those young women? Na to be gathering bastards for palace
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Greenfaces: 8:45am On Jul 25
Wait oh... na 2 million rands na him come be 175m naira? Since when?
Watin do naija naaaao

Abeg what about cefas and cedis. Dem self don pass naira? Na wa oh.... abi make we turn this forum to randaland? Naira no get value again na

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Dougad: 10:35am On Jul 25
alphaNomega:

see, even the british royal families des this. That's why they had serious beef with Prince Harry and his actress wife. They pick your wife for political and traditional purposes.

Today, things are changing even though some groups like to preserve historic traditional practices. You can wake up tomorrow and hear someone wants to marry their horse, or pet tortoise.

People recommend partners to friends, relatives an the like. Even the arranged marriage practiced in India and Pakistan has some merits but that's not my main issue with this case. My issue with this is a man pushing out his daughter as a 16th wife for more wealth when he's already wealthy on his own.
It's just weird
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by frankchina(m): 10:56am On Jul 25
MatrixReloaded:
Useless king. That is what ooni of ife is emulating. They lack decency in this modern world. At most 2 Queen is maximum a king should have. I have no respect for an efulefu Kings.

Na poverty dey worry you go and rest, you never feed Ur gf or buy her beta phone. You are hear drinking panadol for another man's headache. 175million no be Ur mate 🚶🚶
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by lexy2014: 10:57am On Jul 25
seems the only thing this guy came to do in this world is to marry wives.

meanwhile

After Zuma walked out, MaMhlongo, who has two children with the former presi­dent, apparently told everyone that the negotiations would go on with or without him.

A woman ready to sell her daughter for money

1 Like

Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by JavaKonjo: 12:57pm On Jul 25
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by JavaKonjo: 1:01pm On Jul 25
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by alphaNomega: 4:56pm On Jul 25
Dougad:

People recommend partners to friends, relatives an the like. Even the arranged marriage practiced in India and Pakistan has some merits but that's not my main issue with this case. My issue with this is a man pushing out his daughter as a 16th wife for more wealth when he's already wealthy on his own.
It's just weird
this one is their culture. I have no problem with it as long as they practice it in their land and not start pushing for everyone to copy them. Even if the king married 16 gay partners, i won't GAF
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Saintmary(f): 8:33pm On Jul 25
😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Abee79(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25
Political alliance 🤐
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by AfeezShomorin(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25
Lovelyn451:
how can one man manage and satisfy 30 wives equally without problems? How ? Tell me how? U sef dey use ur brain sometimes na

You believe that King Solomon had 300 wives and 700 concubines but you don't believe that I can handle 30 women... why?
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Tizu(m): 3:12am On Jul 26
Idiot that do not know any atom of his history.
Those useless beings you call kings sold your fathers to the white men as slaves.
Bastard like you.
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:37am On Jul 26
Greenfaces:
Wait oh... na 2 million rands na him come be 175m naira? Since when?
Watin do naija naaaao

Abeg what about cefas and cedis. Dem self don pass naira? Na wa oh.... abi make we turn this forum to randaland? Naira no get value again na

😂😂😂
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by ViceGovernor: 3:32pm On Jul 26
MatrixReloaded:
No mind them and if you look very well they no do pass King Solomon
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Tizu(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04
Bastard, son of bastard those lazy morons you call your Kings sold your fathers into slavery
Yorùbá omo ale
Re: Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) by Konquest: 6:18pm On Aug 17
@Wannahowzit @Lionessza6 @KingCold

How's it going folks?

I want you guys to kindly get back to me ASAP on this same thread page after individually finding out from Mozambicans that you know who live in South Africa if the name "Adetshina" is a Mozambican name. There are about 40 ethnic groups in Mozambique of Bantu origins just like Nigeria has 250 distinct ethnic groups or South Africa has 11 official ethnicities. I have done my own advanced investigations online and found NO such name being used by Mozambicans either males or females. I'm also aware from a publication online in South Africa that her father also uses "Adetshina" as his surname. With his names being "Michael Okechukwu Adetshina." Okechukwu is clearly an Igbo name. The names Chidimma and Onwe are also Igbo names which are part of the full names the 23-year-old uses: Vanessa Chidimma Onwe "Adetshina."

Unfortunate some dishonest young people posting here on NL, X, on YouTube, and on other propaganda Websites who are from Chidimma's father's Igbo ethnic group witg origins from the East of Nigeria have been the ones hurling toxic insults on South Africans and other Nigerian ethnic groups such as the Yorubas who have raised eyebrows since July 2024 (as to the obvious red flags and discrepancies in the meaning of "Adetshina" and the SA citizenship fraud and identify theft) have now embarked on relentlessly spreading the dodgy new story that the name "Adetshina" which that girl uses as her surname is now a Mozambican name belonging to her mother. If it's confirmed by 3 of you guys that the dodgy looking name is NOT a Mozambican name, then it would NOT be ideal to let her contest in the Miss Universe Nigeria contest because her family identify would be deemed to be built on some form of deceit. It would portray Nigerians as dishonest as well. These are the same young people who come online to insult the politicians but by their actions in defending fraud and identify theft, these ethnic Igbo youngsters have shown once again that they are far WORSE than all the politicians they attack and accuse of corruption. See the latest NL link and thread BELOW:

=>https://www.nairaland.com/8187236/chidimma-adetshina-officially-joins-miss/7

The girl shouldn't have been invited in the first place to the Nigerian pageant because the case of fraud and identity theft linked to her mother since 2001 has NOT been resolved. This I find completely unwise of the organizers led by Guy Murray-Bruce who is a Scottish-Nigerian.

Have a great weekend all,

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido / Yoruba Name Not For Your Daughter - Brazilian Officials Tell Couple / Sanusi's Daughter, Yusra Khadija, Marries Shittu, A Kwara State Man From Offa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.