Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris (31576 Views)

VP Harris will be easier to defeat - Trump Reacts 2 Biden's Withdrawal From Race / Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) / US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Tonnyray: 11:38am On Jul 22
fergieboy:
Your looking at the first Female American president
On this I'm willing to place a bet.
500k. cool
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by blueAgent(m): 11:40am On Jul 22
IJEYdiamond:

Some supporters dont know this history...1800- 1920s...

When these white folks from Europe were immigrating in millions without visa ooo... through ship oooo.... they were entering USA... like pure water ooooooo!!.... they dont know this truth

America was built by whites for whites, every other race parasites. grin
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by LDaVinci: 12:16pm On Jul 22
blueAgent:

But it is not inferiority ,that make you to leave your country to immigrate to another man's country?

Ol boy I am in Lasgidi forever.

And no, immigration is not necessarily a consequence of inferiority.The number one immigrants in the world are white people otherwise what are they doing in America.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Aaronsrod: 12:24pm On Jul 22
fergieboy:
Your looking at the first Female American president

Lies from the Pit of Hell!

Woman shall never rule over man.

The dark witch must die!

Traditional Christian America stands with Jesus and Trump.

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by deyplay: 12:26pm On Jul 22
Offpointng:

That's where the power of Incumbency comes in. She can use the Police and Soldiers to rig to her favour and also ensure most whites folks aren't allowed to come out to vote. blacks only
really? Hmm. Just the way Trump could rig his second tenure as president 2020
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by JaceBlaze: 12:26pm On Jul 22
"Trump & his extremist agenda"

Let me guess:
*Trump securing the border to curb the surge of uncontrolled illegal migration is called extemist agenda

* Trump talks taking care of military vets and they call him extremist

* Trump talks creating jobs for Americans and they call him extremist

I'm not even a fan of Trump but I don't what's so evil about his mandates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by blueAgent(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22
LDaVinci:

Ol boy I am in Lasgidi forever.

And no, immigration is not necessarily a consequence of inferiority.The number one immigrants in the world are white people otherwise what are they doing in America.

Story.

Anywhere white ppl go, Una go fellow.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Forumites: 12:41pm On Jul 22
HoleDriller:

Obama was abi?
yep he was buh u ain’t
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Forumites: 12:42pm On Jul 22
SaLongs1:
Neither are you.
well that’s your opinion. I am!!
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by bluefilm: 12:46pm On Jul 22
basilico:
She won't be running the show. She will just be signing orders prepared by others, nominating people suggested by others, throwing money into wars supplied by the military industrial complex.
Any original idea she has besides roe vs Wade?

She is so unfit for the job

People do not take her serious probably because of the way she takes everything as a joke

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by LDaVinci: 12:49pm On Jul 22
blueAgent:

Story.

Anywhere white ppl go, Una fo fellow.

Speak for yasef.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by LDaVinci: 12:50pm On Jul 22
JaceBlaze:

Let me guess:
*Trump securing the border to curb the surge of uncontrolled illegal migration is called extemist agenda

Jesus, there are people in the world oh. So you mean these kinds of noble things are the only deeds/ words you have heard from/ about Trump?

Well done dia.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by blueAgent(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22
JaceBlaze:

Let me guess:

That's demo - rats for you.

Crazy ppl
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by JaceBlaze: 1:10pm On Jul 22
blueAgent:

That's demo - rats for you.

Crazy ppl

They are already saying Trump staged that assassination attempt to garner political sympathy and to boost up his popularity🤞😆😆

Yeah right,such a deadly risk for what? 4 years in the White House?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Lordbinsmar: 1:18pm On Jul 22
blingxx:

Person wey go land inside Trump bedroom laslas if Trump get the time grin.. Nobe woman again

you be badd man grin grin grin
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Padipadi: 1:26pm On Jul 22
Expanse2020:

Oh pampers! Oh pampers!!
Why can't sleep off,
Why as are masturbating on this topic
Àti Kamala àti trump ewo lo nra pampasi na fun ọ.
Oti n de pampasi fun adiẹ
Ya anus don dey leak. Arindin!
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by DaddyCoool: 1:36pm On Jul 22
caye:

Em...oga, blacks " didn't help build" America.
Black Americans built America, and America was built on their backs, and their blood was mixed with their crushed bones, sweat and tears.

Blacks only HELPED build America. Proof - if they had stayed back in Africa they wouldn't have built anything. They'd be living in one West African country scheming to enter US
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by expert234: 2:32pm On Jul 22
God1000:
Good, she's a strong woman, the american people are behind you.

Trump and his supporters will be disgraced come November

This was how you hyped ailing Biden untill he dropped out of the race. It shows you are just an empty hailer
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Mrexcell(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22
This Indian woman's sister is married to an igbo man.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by blueAgent(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22
JaceBlaze:

They are already saying Trump staged that assassination attempt to garner political sympathy and to boost up his popularity🤞😆😆

Yeah right,such a deadly risk for what? 4 years in the White House?

You dey mind the Foolish ppl.

Mumu Africans go dey support them.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Cromagnon: 3:23pm On Jul 22
nolamicautos:
She’s black, I support her. I will never support racial Trump who doesn’t care about immigrants like he forgot his grandfather and mother were both immigrants from Germany and Scotland.
were they illegal immigrants
Should they allow everyone to come in
Do you think before you talk
0Does it look like democrats are solving the immigration issue1
Obama had 8yrs and deported more ppl than trump

Freedom of speech sha
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Shomek(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22
You will do everything. You mean, you will kill pesin
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by dragunov: 4:53pm On Jul 22
Nahunger:
grin

Amala Harris 😁

The Palestinian people and there sponsors you mean 😅😅😅😅😅

Sympathizers of terrorism don't want trump to win, guess what y'all Gon get what's coming for you come November...

If this is true so why are you against TRUMP winning??

It means you are an enemy of peace.

Guess what TRUMP IS COMING.
Nothing and no Jupiter can stop his return.

I said you and your ilk are spreading false information, you're telling if it is true. Same way you boasted 4 years ago.😜😜😜😜😜
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by omojeesu(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22
DaddyCoool:

Hello! Please let me share with you that people have been saying same through the ages. The early Christians were saying same thing. To the extent they were worried because some of them were dying and would not experience the imminent comming wonders. St. Paul had to write them the following:

1Th 4:16 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 - Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Yes! Sooner than we think
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Senatorbng(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22
Nomination you never get
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by jinxet2000: 7:46pm On Jul 22
Cherrybae:
Americans don't vote out of sentiments, religion or ethnicity like ibos.

Harris will defeat Trump, No doubt. Democrats are dominant party and will never allow Trump excel.

Blacks and female genders will all vote for Harris.

Harris is like the Biblical Moses whom God sent to go and tell Pharaoh to let his oeople go.

I see.

I urge Trump to concede defeat now
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by nolamicautos: 9:37pm On Jul 22
Cromagnon:
were they illegal immigrants
Should they allow everyone to come in
Do you think before you talk
0Does it look like democrats are solving the immigration issue1
Obama had 8yrs and deported more ppl than trump

Freedom of speech sha
Blacks hating blacks. Where do you guys get all these stats from sef. Nawa ooo. What do you stand to gain from Trump sir?
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Konquest: 12:30am On Jul 23
HonNL:

On behalf of the American people, I thank Joe Biden for his extraordinary leadership as President of the United States and for his decades of service to our country.

I am honored to have the President’s endorsement and my intention is to earn and win this nomination.

I will do everything in my power to unite the Democratic Party—and unite our nation—to defeat Donald Trump and his extreme Project 2025 agenda. If you’re with me, add a donation right now.
SOURCE
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by therajah: 2:56am On Jul 23
Kemetian:

What bullet?

My friend that thing was staged. Make we hear word.
Okay...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night / Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) / YouTuber, Niko Omilana Mocks Rishi Sunak With Loser Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.