Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,834 members, 7,898,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Global Liveability Index 2024: Lagos Ranked 170 Out Of 173 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Global Liveability Index 2024: Lagos Ranked 170 Out Of 173 (12228 Views)

Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? / Mercer: Lagos Ranked 8th Most Expensive City In Africa, 47th In The World / Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Global Liveability Index 2024: Lagos Ranked 170 Out Of 173 by Santalpharay: 5:58pm On Jul 22
ivandragon:
Lagos is overpopulated.

But those who want to mock Lagos should have a rethink... because your own land is probably not any better in terms of physical infrastructure and investments.

This is one of the reasons why the coastal highway is a waste of scarce resources.

The investment should have been in developing the existing seaports to make them more attractive and commercially viable.

This would help reduce the pressure on Lagos ports, reduce the population of people, reduce businesses located in lagos strictly because of the port business and spread wealth as other cities would be able to develop better.

The leaders know this,but are afraid of massive decline and possible overtake of Lagos in about 15 to 20 years and beyond in future. But the illogical ones are making mockery of the people who are systematically forced to live and invest in Lagos. No wonder when Tinubu was campaigning against Peter Obi, he warned them about possibility of diverting wealth that should have been invested in Lagos to elsewhere. We know the politics
Re: Global Liveability Index 2024: Lagos Ranked 170 Out Of 173 by Santalpharay: 6:08pm On Jul 22
AdesegunSanni89:
At least them rank Lagos, which Igbo city dem recognized? Igbo cities no even dey map.

As if they leave you now,that you can do it alone. Lagos was former capital built with our collective funds and National wealth. Did you see where they wrote Lagos Yoruba, even though it is shamefully sitting at 170 position. They should have included Ogbomosho,abi, is that not your village?😳
Re: Global Liveability Index 2024: Lagos Ranked 170 Out Of 173 by Fearyourcreator: 7:15pm On Jul 22
Bulldozer90:
Lagos is not an emerging city. It's a slum!
I just hope your state better am sha ... Else ... You be oloriburuk***
Re: Global Liveability Index 2024: Lagos Ranked 170 Out Of 173 by KingCold: 7:20pm On Jul 22
Rubyjade:
You went to far mentioning Western countries. Ordinary South Africa a town there beat some major cities in Nigeria. If you haven't travelled outside Nigeria you wouldn't understand.
"Ordinary SOuth Africa" has had Cape Town voted the best city in the world for 7th consecutive times my friend, that's extraordinary
Re: Global Liveability Index 2024: Lagos Ranked 170 Out Of 173 by Rubyjade: 7:21pm On Jul 22
KingCold:
"Ordinary SOuth Africa" has had Cape Town voted the best city in the world for 7th consecutive times my friend, that's extraordinary
The word ordinary was used loosely.
Re: Global Liveability Index 2024: Lagos Ranked 170 Out Of 173 by KingCold: 7:21pm On Jul 22
Rubyjade:
The word ordinary was used loosely.
Ok I get you
Re: Global Liveability Index 2024: Lagos Ranked 170 Out Of 173 by Rubyjade: 7:22pm On Jul 22
wink
KingCold:
Ok I get you
Re: Global Liveability Index 2024: Lagos Ranked 170 Out Of 173 by digitaccountant: 7:49pm On Jul 22
Rubyjade:
I was inside a moving vehicle. Lagos is the worst city to live in. No proper coordination in term of toine planning.

Na wa.
Re: Global Liveability Index 2024: Lagos Ranked 170 Out Of 173 by 7upnigeria: 8:08pm On Jul 22
MasterJayJay:

Be proud of your Iragbiji. Always claiming Lagos up and down.

Lagos that was capital of Nigeria for more than half a century.

Hush!!

Na question he ask you, answer the question. Who God has blessed no cursed ethnic group can curse. No matter the gang up of America and their rating organisations, they cant stop Tinubu. The guy is a MOVING TRAIN, stand against him and you will be CRUSHED.
Re: Global Liveability Index 2024: Lagos Ranked 170 Out Of 173 by 2aces(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23
Chekwume16:
Are you sure you know the meaning of emerging city.
Enlighten me sir...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Netherlands Visa Refused / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? / The Deplorable Road Conditions of Oyo-Iseyin Road, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.