Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend (3777 Views)

This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis / A Nairalander Is In Love With This British Actress / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 10:42am On Jul 22
In my childhood, this was one of the funniest actor I loved watching.
The guy was so funny and hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Loved watching his series way back.
Mr Spencer of some mother do have them with his beautiful wife that he doesn't allow to rest.
Every time Betty,Betty,Betty.
Lol.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by adamma24: 10:56am On Jul 22
Yeah...that is spencer in some mother do Ave them...back then on nta 2 channel 5....person don old sha...

16 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 11:06am On Jul 22
adamma24:
Yeah...that is spencer in some mother do Ave them...back then on nta 2 channel 5....person don old sha...
Lol yes o.The guy was so funny
Looking at his face alone go make you laugh

5 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by adamma24: 11:10am On Jul 22
guobe:

Lol yes o.The guy was so funny
Looking at his face alone go make you laugh

Some of his stunts are been done by Mr Bean...chai good old days

6 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 11:21am On Jul 22
adamma24:

Some of his stunts are been done by Mr Bean...chai good old days
I prefer him to Mr Bean though Mr Bean is also very funny too.

4 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by HarunaWest(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22
Some Mothers do have them. Frank spencer. I watched it alot from my dads Cassete in the 90's.

9 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 12:24pm On Jul 22
HarunaWest:
Some Mothers do have them. Frank spencer. I watched it alot from my dads Cassete in the 90's.
Wow lovely one.
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by dkidd: 1:31pm On Jul 22
Good old days. Funny British sitcom but I still prefer Steptoe and Son for British sitcoms then. Way more crazier ๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 1:37pm On Jul 22
dkidd:
Good old days. Funny British sitcom but I still preferred Steptoe and Son for British sitcoms then. Way more crazier ๐Ÿ˜
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Switinthemiddle(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22
The disheartnening thing abt most of these old skool actors and actresses is that they gained fame when there wasn't a lot of money to be made in their industry. Most of them did it for the passion and love for it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by papyjaypaul: 3:18pm On Jul 22

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by otipoju(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22
I don twy.

I remember this advert too.

Don't let feverish conditions get you down
Aches and pains throw them away

Emzor paracetamol will make you feel better.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by LIVINGICONREBOR: 4:09pm On Jul 22
Guobe, you are wrong on Mr Frank Spencer's wife name. Her name was Betty. But that Frank guy too mumu dat year. Very funny dude.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Suicideboy: 4:20pm On Jul 22
GTFO Boomer

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by AVECDEO: 4:25pm On Jul 22
This guy destroy pass war.

He can ruin a whole countryโ€™s infrastructure in five minutes without him even realizing until the deed is done.

Mr. Spencer (Michael Crawford or something close) and his ever pitiable wife โ€˜Bettyโ€™๐Ÿ˜Š

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 5:11pm On Jul 22
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Guobe, you are wrong on Mr Frank Spencer's wife name. Her name was Betty. But that Frank guy too mumu dat year. Very funny dude.
True o .Betty is really her name.
It's been long.
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 5:13pm On Jul 22
AVECDEO:
This guy destroy pass war.

He can ruin a whole countryโ€™s infrastructure in five minutes without him even realizing until the deed is done.

Mr. Spencer (Michael Crawford or something close) and his ever pitiable wife โ€˜Bettyโ€™๐Ÿ˜Š
Lol e de destroy everything.
Self destruction guy
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by RealityKings: 5:16pm On Jul 22
guobe:
Mr Spencer of some mother do have them with his beautiful wife that he doesn't allow to rest.
Every time Betty,Bettt,Betty.
Lol.

Wow you are truely an elder. Big respect

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Ebigwei007: 5:23pm On Jul 22
I remember when i was young, is he nt the one that he uses his two fingers to either disappear/ appear and he also make things small/big

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22
Frank Spencer. He does mumu like Sabinus

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Kobicove(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22
Frank Spencer! grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by PlayerMeji: 5:49pm On Jul 22
The way he was always scratching the inside of his wrist against his trousers, I almost began to imitate him at a certain time.

guobe:
Every time Betty,Bettt,Betty.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 6:09pm On Jul 22
PlayerMeji:
The way he was always scratching the inside of his wrist against his trousers, I almost began to imitate him at a certain time.

For real lol

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 6:10pm On Jul 22
Ebigwei007:
I remember when i was young, is he nt the one that he uses his two fingers to either disappear/ appear and he also make things small/big
Not him.
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 6:11pm On Jul 22
[quote author=RealityKings post=131090062]

Wow you are truely an elder. Big respect [/quote
Oldies things though was a kid then
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by BigYash: 6:21pm On Jul 22
ITV dey show am by morning 10:30 11:30am or thereabout ,after their morning show that year. ITV late night movies that year too..

E get wetin NTA Awka dey show then when them newly open.. I dey search for stations o.. Na em I jam it there.. I was like whaaat? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by SensualMan: 6:23pm On Jul 22
Dunno but back home when one was little some TV shows by name "Another Life" was a reigning serie decades ago. This man looks like one of the stars.

4 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Ebigwei007: 6:36pm On Jul 22
guobe:
Not him.
so which one was that
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by dkidd: 6:36pm On Jul 22
SensualMan:
Dunno but back home when one was little some TV shows by name "Another Life" was a reigning serie decades ago. This man looks like one of the stars.
Lol not the same. Another life was an American drama series then omor very hot. I only remember Lance the bad guy. I think there's a Ross and one hot girl like that chai lol

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 6:50pm On Jul 22
BigYash:
ITV dey show am by morning 10:30 11:30am or thereabout ,after their morning show that year. ITV late night movies that year too..

E get wetin NTA Awka dey show then when them newly open.. I dey search for stations o.. Na em I jam it there.. I was like whaaat? grin
Yes NTA mostly showed it.
I am always glued to the TV set watching it.

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Greystone: 7:21pm On Jul 22
Frank Spencer and his lovely wife Betty from the series "Some Mothers do Have Them"

Crazy destructive annoying fellow ๐Ÿ™„

My late Aunt had the collection back in the early 80s. God rest your soul Aunty.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Belurved1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22
They were still okay in those days o, they lived a fulfilled and successful life. Naa our old skool actors and actresses suffer pass o.
Switinthemiddle:
The disheartnening thing abt most of these old skool actors and actresses is that they gained fame when there wasn't a lot of money to be made in their industry. Most of them did it for the passion and love for it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Under Wear Should I Wear Today ..... See How Women Decide....: / Guys How Many Ladies Did You Fork While In Higher Institution? / Whether APC Or PDP Supporter. U Must Laugh After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.