Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend (3777 Views)

This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis / A Nairalander Is In Love With This British Actress / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Automolite: 7:59pm On Jul 22
Kia!!. I don old oh. Make I see.

Frank Spencer
Rental Ghost.
Thunder sub
Terra Hawks
Spiderman on NTA channel 7
Danger mouse
Voltron
G-force
Super Ted
Dr Who (my fav episode na the battle with morbius)
Little Prince
Teddy Ruxpin
Dodo
Groovy Ghoulies
Muppet babies
Captain Planet.

5 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 8:13pm On Jul 22
Automolite:

Frank Spencer
Rental Ghost.
Thunder sub
Terra Hawks
Danger mouse
Voltron
G-force
Super Ted
Dr Who (my fav episode na the battle with
morbius)
I loved Voltron too lol
Little Prince
Teddy Ruxpin
Dodo
Groovy Ghoulies
Muppet babies
Captain Planet.

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Automolite: 8:15pm On Jul 22
Ebigwei007:
I remember when i was young, is he nt the one that he uses his two fingers to either disappear/ appear and he also make things small/big
Rental Ghosts

They squeeze the nose to disappear and turn their ears to shrink stuff

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by LofP(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22
grin Frank Spencer, and his lovely wife Betty.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by LofP(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22
Automolite:

Frank Spencer
Rental Ghost.
Thunder sub
Terra Hawks
Danger mouse
Voltron
G-force
Super Ted
Little Prince
Teddy Ruxpin
Dodo
Groovy Ghoulies
Muppet babies
Captain Planet.

Omo, I don forget that Teddy Ruxpin sha. Thanks for bringing back some memories. Make I add some more like Sesame street, Ovide and the gang, Bassey and company etc.

Garth cartoon in Guardian newspapers..... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Proserpina: 8:24pm On Jul 22
I don't know him

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Ganjafama(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22
Frank and Betty Spencer of "Some Mothers Do have Them".
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Automolite: 8:31pm On Jul 22
LofP:

Omo, I don forget that Teddy Ruxpin sha. Thanks for bringing back some memories. Make I add some more like Sesame street, Ovide and the gang, Bassey and company etc.

Omo!!.. I don forget Ovide (video) and the gang.
Jimbo
Rin Tin Tin
Sport Billy
The Bear, The tiger and the others

Sunday Rendezvous on NTA.
Tandi Gurana and Limca adverts grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Waffarianman(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22
adamma24:
Yeah...that is spencer in some mother do Ave them...back then on nta 2 channel 5....person don old sha...

No be lie Lol 😂😆 my small biabia done dey white sef. Life sha

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Ganjafama(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22
dkidd:

Lol not the same. Another life was an American drama series then omor very hot. I only remember Lance the bad guy. I think there's a Ross and one hot girl like that chai lol
Ross, Lori and Dr Ben Martin, Terry, Charles Carpenter etc.
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Ebigwei007: 9:08pm On Jul 22
Automolite:

Rental Ghosts

wow, i don old oo
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by truespeak: 9:20pm On Jul 22
LofP:

Ah, Garth cartoon, oh, what a joy!

Do you remember Kaptain Afrika cartoon in the Vanguard Newspapers and Terror Muda?

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by truespeak: 9:22pm On Jul 22
Ebigwei007:
I remember when i was young, is he nt the one that he uses his two fingers to either disappear/ appear and he also make things small/big

Yeah! Rent a ghost.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Mathiasa(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22
No that was Rentaghost, but they were on air I think same time. Wow memories
Ebigwei007:

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by StillDtruth: 9:55pm On Jul 22
Automolite:

Rental Ghosts

Rent a Ghost.

And remember Mr Mumford could not easily do it like the other 2.
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by MrCork: 9:56pm On Jul 22
guobe:
In my childhood, this was one of the funniest actor I loved watching.
The guy was so funny and hilarious 😂.
Loved watching his series way back.
Mr Spencer of some mother do have them with his beautiful wife that he doesn't allow to rest.
Every time Betty,Betty,Betty.
Lol.

angry
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by MrCork: 9:56pm On Jul 22
guobe:
In my childhood, this was one of the funniest actor I loved watching.
The guy was so funny and hilarious 😂.
Loved watching his series way back.
Mr Spencer of some mother do have them with his beautiful wife that he doesn't allow to rest.
Every time Betty,Betty,Betty.
Lol.

Gabriel..You never beeento london....so were did u no him from sir!!!(((no oofense)))) angry
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by StillDtruth: 9:59pm On Jul 22
LofP:

Dont forget Samford and Son, Good times, Different World and The Cosby Show.

Lets not forget Circus center ring and Telematch!

And make i spoil am with Abiku.and Hauwa and "willie willie don die.
Na who kill am?
Na ichele kill am grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Mirasteel: 10:01pm On Jul 22
guobe:

I prefer him to Mr Bean though Mr Bean is also very funny too.
I prefer MR Bean instead, Bean is naturally funny.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by StillDtruth: 10:04pm On Jul 22
Mirasteel:

Micheal crawford is better.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Ebigwei007: 10:04pm On Jul 22
Mathiasa:
No that was Rentaghost, but they were on air I think same time. Wow memories
we don old oo

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Mirasteel: 10:13pm On Jul 22
StillDtruth:

Micheal crawford is better.
Never! even Michael Crawford won't say this, do a comparison between him and Rowan Atkinson, Rowan aka MR Bean is one of the most popular and funny comedian on this planet.
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by truespeak: 10:15pm On Jul 22
StillDtruth:

Dont forget Samford and Son, Good times, Different World and The Cosby Show.

Lets not forget Circus center ring and Telematch!

And make i spoil am with Abiku.and Hauwa and "willie willie don die.
Na who kill am?
Na ichele kill am grin

Who remembers Santa Barbara, General Hospital? I am sure everyone remembers Love boat cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by adamma24: 11:03pm On Jul 22
Ebigwei007:

Those ones are rentaghost series on nta 2 channel 5

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by adamma24: 11:11pm On Jul 22
Automolite:

Frank Spencer
Rental Ghost.
Thunder sub
Terra Hawks
Danger mouse
Voltron
G-force
Super Ted
Little Prince
Teddy Ruxpin
Dodo
Groovy Ghoulies
Muppet babies
Captain Planet.

Guy.... ur first child don suppose dey do masters by now ooo...

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by keymatt(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22
Automolite:

Omo!!.. I don forget Ovide (video) and the gang.
Jimbo
Rin Tin Tin
Sport Billy
The Bear, The tiger and the others

Sunday Rendezvous on NTA.
Tandi Gurana and Limca adverts grin

Chei this one don old finish grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Ebigwei007: 11:21pm On Jul 22
adamma24:

Those ones are rentaghost series on nta 2 channel 5
you are very right
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by dkidd: 12:44am On Jul 23
Ganjafama:
Ross, Lori and Dr Ben Martin, Terry, Charles Carpenter etc.
Omor u try as U remember the names oo
Yea Lori

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 3:10am On Jul 23
Mirasteel:
I think Mr Bean learnt from him.Mr Bean rarely talks.
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Mirasteel: 4:05am On Jul 23
guobe:

I think Mr Bean learnt from him.Mr Bean rarely talks.
Mr Bean facial expressions alone is his talent, even without talking he still appears very funny.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 4:24am On Jul 23
Mirasteel:
Mr Bean facial expressions alone is his talent, even without talking he still appears very funny.
Yrs he is funny.
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Leemzyy(f): 4:38am On Jul 23
Hmm seeing new things everyday, sha let me come am claim that i know it too,i wouldn't be left behind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Under Wear Should I Wear Today ..... See How Women Decide....: / Guys How Many Ladies Did You Fork While In Higher Institution? / Whether APC Or PDP Supporter. U Must Laugh After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.