Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,739 members, 7,935,203 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote (20714 Views)

August 1st, Dangote Refinery Has Not Produced 1 Centilitre Of Petrol / Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Charly68: 7:00pm On Jul 22
Dont mind your critics they.are unserious minded people who dont know how to defend their reckless ans mindless policy of fuel importation when we now have a functioning refinery here .. They are jesters that will soon box themselves out of relevance
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by nairaman66(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22
casualobserver:

Your post illustrates the problem with Nigeria. We always find someone to blame but ourselves. The people you mentioned above as well as politicians and government officials, the police etc etc etc are first and foremost All NIgerians!!! You complaining today will be in a position of influence tomorrow whether as a teacher, a gateman, an imam a pastor a politician, a civil servant and 95% chance you will become the problem you complain about today because you are a Nigerian!!

The people I highlighted above are not ordinary Nigerians. Millions look up to them with a lot of respect. Your conclusion is laughable and drawn with a typical Nigerian (Average) mentality. I can’t banter with you, because you seem to be below my thought process. I agree, we have different ideologies! You are right
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Judolisco(m): 7:07pm On Jul 22
SonofElElyonRet:

Tinubu will sack the Farouk guy ... just a matter of time.. especially with Dangote's revelation that the lab test certificates validating imported fuel are fake
e don go talk pass him mouth

1 Like

Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by PHAYOL81: 7:07pm On Jul 22
I said it that something ain't,adding up. How can someone honestly proclaim that a refinery that has shipped finished products to western countries without bad remark is suddenly producing bad qualities? Someone actually ain't being sincere!
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kelvinae: 7:21pm On Jul 22
Correct
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by dododawa1: 7:23pm On Jul 22
Media

And

Propaganda

On

DANGOTE
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by SonofElElyonRet: 8:37pm On Jul 22
Judolisco:
e don go talk pass him mouth

Minister of state for petroleum Heineken Lokpobiri has convened a meeting of stakeholders including Dangote, MD NNPC, the regulator for upstream and that yeye Farouk to resolve the matter.. dem no know say Dangote big pass them

1 Like

Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by tete7000(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22
Dronedude:
It's so unfortunate that this is happening to an investor who is also a Nigerian. Imagine Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority, NMDPRA De marketing a fellow Nigerian just for selfish interest of importing the useless fuel the have been giving Nigerians.

If it were to be in a sane country the government would have sacked that DG or MD because of his highly insensitive comment. So this simply explains why our refineries are not working. Some jobless and lazy people are making sure it doesn't work so they can make money through importing substandard product and selling it at a standard cost or more. I read the sulphur content in Dangote's product is barely below 90 ppms while the usual imported product is above 2000 ppms. How did we get to this point where investing in your country is now a mistake and yet we are wooing foreign investors watching everything play out in UHD 8k? This also explains why companies are selling their assets here and leaving.

Even if Dangote has been enjoying monopoly in Nigeria the fact remains that he is Nigerian, his projects are in Nigeria employing Nigerians etc. All the government needs to do is to support his vision and put him on check on his deliverables to Nigerians.

If all of them that steal money invest like Dangote in Nigeria, many Nigerians won't be complaining.
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by professorPABX: 8:51pm On Jul 22
deji17:
The guy from NMDPRA is a Northerner. A person from the same household ends up being the worst enemy. The Nigeria Govt should relieve that saboteur of his position immediately.

Most of you are inexperienced. Firstly, the IBOS never believed the Refinery will work. January this year, an IBO Prophet brought his men to a Camp and was telling them Dangote Refinery was a scam, I was at the same camp along Lagos Ibadan expressway (not Redemption Camp). It is good that they are
now on the side of Dangote.

Coming back to Mallam Farouk, he is a man of few words. Such men often carry out deep meditation before speaking. Portharcourt Refinery can never be allowed to work. Two forces are against Portharcourt Refinery, the importers and Dangote Refinery. Some years back, I witnessed where an organization staged a sabotage of an industrial installation in another organization by bribing some people in that organization to damage the installation for them to be the only supplier to that organization. It happened in Portharcourt, it also happened in another organization in Lagos. Multinational corporations like Flour Mills, Tolaram Group, Air Liquide, BOC , etc understand what I am saying.

I have been the most consistent supporter of Dangote Refinery since 2017 while posting as babaolofin. Before then, I have fought and defended Dangote Cement against IBETO during Jonathan bad governance. On the Okpella case between BUA and Dangote, I was on the side of Dangote. Right from the time of Kemi Adeosun as Finance Minister Dangote has enjoyed support from Federal Government on the establishment of this refinery with the hope that it would lessen the burden on Nigeria. He has enjoyed incentives and windfalls from Federal Government under Emefiele and Buhari. We know this thing. Dangote cannot come out to say he has not gotten any incentive from Federal Government. That is an insult on our intellect.

He has been talking too much. When the Indian man said NNPC imported bad fuel, nothing much happened but months later when it was the turn of NNPC through its agency, Dangote is now crying.

Nobody knows what is happening underground. At what cost is Dangote Refinery proposing to sell PMS to NNPC?

1 Like

Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by otipoju(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:
Na naija go lose las las.

Dangote has international clients for his products.

A government with common sense and the interest of the masses at heart will subsidise the crude supplied to Dangote refinery, then agree the price at which the finished products would be sold to the masses.

Cheap fuel, cheap fertiliser and price of things will come down.

This is how subsidy should work. Rather than the current fraudulent model.

Walahi, saboteurs full government.

Just to let you know. The amount of money the government has spent on maintaining the refineries from 1999 till date is enough to build two brand new Dangote refineries with enough change to spare!

Wake up! See who your real enemies are.

Them don use future extractions borrow money chop the money. So they must deliver as per agreement.

We just have very horrible and selfish people in control in vital sectors
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by OkCornel(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22
otipoju:

Them don use future extractions borrow money chop the money. So they must deliver as per agreement.

We just have very horrible and selfish people in control in vital sectors

My brother, there are no meters in place to calculate the actual number of barrels of crude extracted on a daily basis. I can tell you for free that it’s above the official figures they disclose. The excess is sold to the black market and the proceeds pocketed by the satanic cabal. Why can’t this excess be channeled to Dangote refinery at a subsidised cost to the eventual benefit of the masses?

The sleaze and rot in the oil sector!

These greedy bastards have eaten two brand new dangote refineries from 1999 till date in the name of “turn around maintenance” on the existing government owned refineries!

Saboteurs everywhere!

Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by OkCornel(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22
professorPABX:

Most of you are inexperienced. Firstly, the IBOS never believed the Refinery will work. January this year, an IBO Prophet brought his men to a Camp and was telling them Dangote Refinery was a scam, I was at the same camp along Lagos Ibadan expressway (not Redemption Camp). It is good that they are

Coming back to Mallam Farouk, he is a man of few words. Such men often carry out deep meditation before speaking. Portharcourt Refinery can never be allowed to work. Two forces are against Portharcourt Refinery, the importers and Dangote Refinery. Some years back, I witnessed where an organization staged a sabotage of an industrial installation in another organization by bribing some people in that organization to damage the installation for them to be the only supplier to that organization. It happened in Portharcourt, it also happened in another organization in Lagos. Multinational corporations like Flour Mills, Tolaram Group, Air Liquide, BOC , etc understand what I am saying.

I have been the most consistent supporter of Dangote Refinery since 2017 while posting as babaolofin. Before then, I have fought and defended Dangote Cement against IBETO during Jonathan bad governance. On the Okpella case between BUA and Dangote, I was on the side of Dangote. Right from the time of Kemi Adeosun as Finance Minister Dangote has enjoyed support from Federal Government on the establishment of this refinery with the hope that it would lessen the burden on Nigeria. He has enjoyed incentives and windfalls from Federal Government under Emefiele and Buhari. We know this thing. Dangote cannot come out to say he has not gotten any incentive from Federal Government. That is an insult.

He has been talking too much. When the Indian man said NNPC imported bad fuel, nothing much happened but months later when it was the turn of NNPC through its agency, Dangote is now crying.

Nobody knows what is happening underground. At what cost is Dangote Refinery proposing to sell PMS to NNPC?

Jesus Christ! 🙆

This fraud and sabotage is even deeper than I thought!
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by CSTRR: 11:57pm On Jul 22
Ibrahimcoomasie:

But you Obidients NEVER even believed that the refinery was functional.

Because, David Hundeyin, the refugee in Ghana told you so.
You obidients?

Sorry, o, Mr tinubu.

I didn't know tinubu was specially favoring you.
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by otipoju(m): 12:02am On Jul 23
OkCornel:

My brother, there are no meters in place to calculate the actual number of barrels of crude extracted on a daily basis. I can tell you for free that it’s above the official figures they disclose. The excess is sold to the black market and the proceeds pocketed by the satanic cabal. Why can’t this excess be channeled to Dangote refinery at a subsidised cost to the eventual benefit of the masses?

The sleaze and rot in the oil sector!

These greedy bastards have eaten two brand new dangote refineries from 1999 till date in the name of “turn around maintenance” on the existing government owned refineries!

Saboteurs everywhere!

They do not care. As harsh as this may sound
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Feelings79: 12:23am On Jul 23
Ejiakusmith:
Why is Tinibu government frustrating Dangote...... What is their plan don't dey want fuel ⛽ to come down
he owns Oando,the MD is Wale Tinubu.They are Nigeria's leading importer of oil.Allowing Dangote start means killing their business

3 Likes

Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:53am On Jul 23
We will continue to import if government continues to bring up this attitude in investors and local production. This sums up that the reason our currency is not doing well internationally was caused by harsh government policies and continued disregard to indigenous firms and unwarranted fines and intended frustrations meted on investors, multinationals to discourage their investment and favour cabals benefitting financially from importation.
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 2:29am On Jul 23
TechCapon:
Nigeria is anti-business and anti-inverstment. A bad country to do any kind of business no wonder investors are running away. It can never get better
It's people like Dangote who helped make it that way though! undecided
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Blessedarethepe(m): 2:33am On Jul 23
Orubebe01:
This one dangote has been wailing like this for days now, has he become an obedient cos I thought it's only obedients that wail😀
You no get sense
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 2:43am On Jul 23
Dronedude:
■ It's so unfortunate that this is happening to an investor who is also a Nigerian. Imagine Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority, NMDPRA De marketing a fellow Nigerian just for selfish interest of importing the useless fuel the have been giving Nigerians.
If it were to be in a sane country the government would have sacked that DG or MD because of his highly insensitive comment. So this simply explains why our refineries are not working. Some jobless and lazy people are making sure it doesn't work so they can make money through importing substandard product and selling it at a standard cost or more. I read the sulphur content in Dangote's product is barely below 90 ppms while the usual imported product is above 2000 ppms. How did we get to this point where investing in your country is now a mistake and yet we are wooing foreign investors watching everything play out in UHD 8k? This also explains why companies are selling their assets here and leaving.
Even if Dangote has been enjoying monopoly in Nigeria the fact remains that he is Nigerian, his projects are in Nigeria employing Nigerians etc. All the government needs to do is to support his vision and put him on check on his deliverables to Nigerians.
2000ppm? The US ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) standard is at most 15ppm and the EU ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) standard is at most 10ppm. At 90ppm, where in the EU does Dangote intend to ship his diesel to? undecided

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra-low-sulfur_diesel
https://www.epa.gov/diesel-fuel-standards/diesel-fuel-standards-and-rulemakings
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Blessedarethepe(m): 2:50am On Jul 23
professorPABX:

I have been the most consistent supporter of Dangote Refinery since 2017 while posting as babaolofin. Before then, I have fought and defended Dangote Cement against IBETO during Jonathan bad governance. On the Okpella case between BUA and Dangote, I was on the side of Dangote. Right from the time of Kemi Adeosun as Finance Minister Dangote has enjoyed support from Federal Government on the establishment of this refinery with the hope that it would lessen the burden on Nigeria. He has enjoyed incentives and windfalls from Federal Government under Emefiele and Buhari. We know this thing. Dangote cannot come out to say he has not gotten any incentive from Federal Government. That is an insult on our intellect.

So because he got incentives from previous administration to accomplish the project, then they should ruin his business that will in turn bring better life to us, and increase the country's GDP. Are you even aware that our government have stolen more than the money he has used judiciously to do this project? Do you know since when government has been promising us refinery and yet we didn't get one? Now someone who has the good interest of this country got the opportunity to do so you are now saying thrash. I think you are one of those people benefitting from the oil lucre?
If you don't want me to curse you in my next post, you better mind how you will reply me.
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 2:56am On Jul 23
Blessedarethepe:
■ So because he got incentives from previous administration to accomplish the project, then they should ruin his business that will in turn bring better life to us, and increase the country's GDP.
■ Are you even aware that our government have stolen more than the money he has used judiciously to do this project? Do you know since when government has been promising us refinery and yet we didn't get one? Now someone who has the good interest of this country got the opportunity to do so you are now saying thrash. I think you are one of those people benefitting from the oil lucre?
If you don't want me to curse you in my next post, you better mind how you will reply me.
Ruined his business? How? undecided

2. Yes, the government is super corrupt and it is that super corrupt government that Dangote has used to stay ahead and above many other businesses out there. So why should he not be called out by the corrupt agents of the same government he has been in bed with all this while? undecided
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Blessedarethepe(m): 3:06am On Jul 23
Kobojunkiee:
Ruined his business? How? undecided

2. Yes, the government is super corrupt and it is that super corrupt government that Dangote has used to stay ahead and above many other businesses out there. So why should he not be called out by the corrupt agents of the same government he has been in bed with all this while? undecided
government would prefer to squander the money because they lack investment sense. Can't you see how multinational companies are leaving the country right from 1960 ?
Please I don't have the energy to reply anyone on this again. I can see many of your are proponents of devil and the boot lickers of APC. There are so many errors in your reasoning.

And it's not just his business they are going to ruin, they have been ruining the lives of many Nigerians already from inception and even the economy at large
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 3:07am On Jul 23
phemmyjohnson:
Listen some of you think because he has been benefiting from the country for centuries he should keep quiet now that a certain government is working against him . The same country where cost of living and feeding has skyrocketed more than what we can afford You still want to defend this govt . After all the multinational companies are leaving . Okay now I pity us.
Dangote's lamentations have nothing to do with your cost of living or your well-being for that matter. He is simply concerned about his bottom line and making sure he remains in the black no matter what the situation. He is not going to lower the price of the product to make you or anyone feel great about him or themselves. This business and all about #1, Dangote and his shareholders. undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 3:09am On Jul 23
Blessedarethepe:
■ government would prefer to squander the money because they lack investment sense. Can't you see how multinational companies are leaving the country right from 1960 ?
Please I don't have the energy to reply anyone on this again. I can see many of your are proponents of devil and the boot lickers of APC. There are so many errors in your reasoning.
Nonsense! Your government has always been corrupt and as people like Dangote made their beds well in the lap of all of that corruption. Taking one side or the other will not change any of that, nor will it change the fact that the ones who will continue to pay for it all are the Nigerian people who continue to get the short end of the stick whichever side wins. undecided
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Blessedarethepe(m): 3:10am On Jul 23
Kobojunkiee:
Nonsense! Your government has always been corrupt and as people like Dangote made their beds well in the lap of all of that corruption. Taking one side or the other will not change any of that, nor will it change the fact that the ones who will continue to pay for it all are the Nigerian people who continue to get the short end of the stick whichever side wins. undecided
You Dey craze ...........
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 3:11am On Jul 23
Blessedarethepe:
■ You Dey craze ...........
Look who's talking! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Blessedarethepe(m): 3:11am On Jul 23
Kobojunkiee:
You lack sense.......Bleep off
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 3:15am On Jul 23
bigpicture001:
See what dangote shod do for thr next 8years...buy crude from Ghana, refine and send abroad to ur customers...just that he will b charge import duty heavily by tinubu... Who still remembered that tinubu didnt attend the refinery inauguration
Dangote has had plans to sell abroad for a while now. In May, he supposedly shipped a cargo of AGO and Jet fuel to Rotterdam. This is business for the man so stop pretending he is some sort of patriot or Nigerian hero. undecided

Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 3:15am On Jul 23
Blessedarethepe:
■ You lack sense.......Bleep off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Hungry, You Can’t Stop August 1 Protest – Primate Ayodele To Tinubu / Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office / EFCC Can’t Arrest Nigerians If Magu Remains In Office – Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.