Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote (20329 Views)

August 1st, Dangote Refinery Has Not Produced 1 Centilitre Of Petrol / Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 3:18am On Jul 23
wasco70:
If I am Tinubu ,I will draw dangote near to reverse the subsidy and be paying subsidy payment directly to dangote to ameliorate this hardship for short period . Instead he want to carry out vengeance against this man that his more knowledgeable than him .
The government already currently subsidizes whatever AGO Dangote sells to the Nigerian people. So, how does paying Dangote all of the subsidy ameliorate hardship? Don't you see that Dangote is not selling his product to Nigerians at a discount? He is a business man so why are you lot dead set on making him what he is not... some sort of hero come to save the Nigerian people from their plight? undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by alphaNomega: 3:27am On Jul 23
Kobojunkiee:
The government already currently subsidizes whatever AGO Dangote sells to the Nigerian people. So, how does paying Dangote all of the subsidy ameliorate hardship? Don't you see that Dangote is not selling his product to Nigerians at a discount? He is a business man so why are you lot dead set on making him what he is not... some sort of hero come to save the Nigerian people from their plight? undecided
fake kobojunkie? undecided
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 3:29am On Jul 23
alphaNomega:
fake kobojunkie? undecided
It's the real me! undecided
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by alphaNomega: 3:59am On Jul 23
Kobojunkiee:
It's the real me! undecided
cry cry it better be too. many fakes these days. everyone wants to copy
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 4:31am On Jul 23
ejieddy:
Why the Boss of NMDPRA still has a job is what I don't understand. Tinubu must make a statement with this man. He has to fire somebody. Or else, his government is just a jamboree.
Nonsense! Fire the man for doing what is his job? He didn't overstep, so why should he have been fired?

Dangote is the one who started all of this about 4 weeks ago when he accused NMDPRA of licensing marketers that imported "dirty fuel". The response from the Boss of NMDPRA, is just that, a response. undecided

Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by bigpicture001: 6:30am On Jul 23
Kobojunkiee:
Dangote has had plans to sell abroad for a while now. In May, he supposedly shipped a cargo of AGO and Jet fuel to Rotterdam. This is business for the man so stop pretending he is some sort of patriot or Nigerian hero. undecided

See this one ooo....why do u think he chanfed the location of the refinery project from.Edo state to lagos shoreline...? Its because he realized his big picture of export worldwide....he is also export focus....naija alone can't buy off half his produce.....

He started the test run nd first export shipments with crude from the US ,then believing the excuse given by the NNPC official as temporary set back....but when its obvious the excuse will not die out nd it was a delibrate ploy to exempt him from crude purchase, then he cried out

Remember in buying from the US,there is export payment to the US customs nd import payment to the FG, nd den export payment again to his final destination after refining.....
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 6:34am On Jul 23
bigpicture001:
■ See this one ooo....why do u think he chanfed the location of the refinery project from.Edo state to lagos shoreline...? Its because he realized his big picture of export worldwide....he is also export focus....naija alone can't buy off half his produce.....
He started the test run nd first export shipments with crude from the US ,then believing the excuse given by the NNPC official as temporary set back....but when its obvious the excuse will not die out nd it was a delibrate ploy to exempt him from crude purchase, then he cried out
Remember in buying from the US,there is export payment to the US customs nd import payment to the FG, nd den export payment again to his final destination after refining.....
If, according to you, he had always been intending to export products— it has always been a part of his business plan—, why make a big deal of it now? undecided
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by ejieddy: 6:52am On Jul 23
Kobojunkiee:
Nonsense! Fire the man for doing what is his job? He didn't overstep, so why should he have been fired?

Dangote is the one who started all of this about 4 weeks ago when he accused NMDPRA of licensing marketers that imported "dirty fuel". The response from the Boss of NMDPRA, is just that, a response. undecided

At a time when we are scrambling with forex, when we need every dollar we earn, do we need to spend that same dollar on importation of fuel when we can refine all we need? What kind of stupid response is that? All we want is to stop importation of all kinds of fuel completely and it helps us to earn more forex when we become a net exporter of refined fuel. How stupid can we be as a nation to destroy what can give us respite? Even a baby knows that importation of fuel and subsidy is the bane of our existence as a country and what has recked our economy with the wanton corruption involved, but no. Some stupid corrupt man, trying to protect corrupt independent marketers and an oil cabal is insisting on importation. Are we mad in this country? Even if Dangotes accuses them, his job is to protect National interest and not personal interest. His comment about not depending on just one source of fuel supply to protect National interest is so stupid. Don't we have other refineries? Are they not complaining too? Don't we have the PH refinery coming on board? Did they use impartation to swear for us? Please, let's apply wisdom. Dangote accused him because he was shocked that they had enough Diesel, the best and yet, they were still importing. Before Dangote started selling, was diesel not N1,800? But immediately he started selling, he crashed the price. Now we have an average of N1,100. A crash of N700. If Dangote didn't crash the price, I tell you we will still be selling at N1,700 ish. I agree we don't want monopoly, but importation is not how to destroy monopoly. Policy is!
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by drnoel: 8:06am On Jul 23
BrandSpurNG:

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2024/07/22/our-refinery-has-received-repeated-orders-from-abroad-dangote/

Then sell them abroad. Nigerians now how to shoot themselves on the foot. Dangote is a business man, he should do his business. It take Nigerians time to turn around, but they will
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by davit: 9:24am On Jul 23
It’s clear that these naysayers are afraid of the competition that the Dangote Refinery will bring. They are afraid that a local refinery will challenge their dominance in the oil and gas sector and reduce their profits. However, their selfish interests should not be allowed to sabotage a project that has the potential to transform Nigeria’s economy.

Read this Before They Kill Dangote Refinery

https://www.thegazellenews.com/africa-wire/before-they-kill-dangote-refinery/
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Ejonginfo: 9:49am On Jul 23
Thank you my brother.
You know what you give to us is nothing but the very best.
Also, I know you are doing the right thing by giving us the very best and even they all know what you given to is is the very best too.
Secondly they are seeing that, if this continues, they will all fail and lose gallantly in a near future, so they fight back. Hmm
Please brother carry on your good work without any form of intimidation. We true Nigerian are solidly behind you.
God bless you.
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by mikeapollo: 10:15am On Jul 23
Feelings79:
he owns Oando,the MD is Wale Tinubu.They are Nigeria's leading importer of oil.Allowing Dangote start means killing their business

Let us stop this kind of petty talk based on nothing but ignorance and envy.
I dislike Tinubu's government and his bad policies. His government is a failure as far as I am concerned.
But Oando has been in existence and doing business long before Tinubu became president. We cannot say he owns Oando just like that without evidence. The fact that his cousin or nephew owns Oando does not mean that Tinubu owns it, even though they may be related.
There are also many other companies that import fuel, including the NNPC which is the main culprit in the subsidy scam!
Today, Oando operates in the u[stream sector and sells crude oil in dollars to foreign buyers. They don't need the fuel importation business to survive.
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Feelings79: 1:10pm On Jul 23
mikeapollo:

Let us stop this kind of petty talk based on nothing but ignorance and envy.
I dislike Tinubu's government and his bad policies. His government is a failure as far as I am concerned.
But Oando has been in existence and doing business long before Tinubu became president. We cannot say he owns Oando just like that without evidence. The fact that his cousin or nephew owns Oando does not mean that Tinubu owns it, even though they may be related.
There are also many other companies that import fuel, including the NNPC which is the main culprit in the subsidy scam!
Today, Oando operates in the u[stream sector and sells crude oil in dollars to foreign buyers. They don't need the fuel importation business to survive.
if Tinubu would come out clear against the cabals whosever they may be,we wouldn't be here suspecting him of siding with them.You don't lead a people and this is happening and you can't be maintaining silence and expect not to be condemned, especially given its a sector your relatives have an economic interest in.l watched Trust TV this morning and everyone seems to be calling him out.l came to my office here in cross river state and it's the main topic of discussion with him been blamed for the most.You said you dislike his policies,l love them from deregulation of the oil sector to liberalization of the forex.With experts like Edun by his side,he seems to be running the government based on time tested economic principles, unlike PMB that was running his on garrison ideas.He just have to come clean on this Dangote thing
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by mikeapollo: 1:59pm On Jul 23
Feelings79:
if Tinubu would come out clear against the cabals whosever they may be,we wouldn't be here suspecting him of siding with them.You don't lead a people and this is happening and you can't be maintaining silence and expect not to be condemned, especially given its a sector your relatives have an economic interest in.l watched Trust TV this morning and everyone seems to be calling him out.l came to my office here in cross river state and it's the main topic of discussion with him been blamed for the most.You said you dislike his policies,l love them from deregulation of the oil sector to liberalization of the forex. With experts like Edun by his side,he seems to be running the government based on time tested economic principles, unlike PMB that was running his on garrison ideas.He just have to come clean on this Dangote thing

Look, Tinubu's government is totally clueless and incompetent!
Dont even use Buhari as a yardstick, because he too was a failure.
If you compare the caliber of people in Obasanjo and Goodluck's cabinets, you would agree that Tinubu's government is just empty!
The people Tinunu has assembled are not the people who could man up and tell him some hard truth. That is why the Dangote refinery issue is causing a problem. The cabinet he appointed cannot man up and call the cabal in NNPC to order. By now, I expect them to draft a policy (at least, if not a bill) to ensure that the refinery is encouraged and supported in order to ease the pressure on forex and reduce the suffering due to high pump prices.
Tinubu's incompetence and cluelessness is what will be creating issues and problems for his cousin's Oando and Dangote's refinery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 2:46pm On Jul 23
ejieddy:
■ At a time when we are scrambling with forex, when we need every dollar we earn, do we need to spend that same dollar on importation of fuel when we can refine all we need? What kind of stupid response is that?
■ All we want is to stop importation of all kinds of fuel completely and it helps us to earn more forex when we become a net exporter of refined fuel. How stupid can we be as a nation to destroy what can give us respite? Even a baby knows that importation of fuel and subsidy is the bane of our existence as a country and what has recked our economy with the wanton corruption involved, but no. Some stupid corrupt man, trying to protect corrupt independent marketers and an oil cabal is insisting on importation. Are we mad in this country?
1. That you are scrambling for forex, does not mean Dangote is scrambling for forex, mind you. undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/8162318/nigeria-acts-defend-naira-after#131096478

2. All you want is stewpid! Even the United States which refines its own crude still imports fuel. This desire to see banned that which has always sustained your economy only because of Dangote is beyond me!
Yes, the United States imports petroleum, which includes crude oil, refined products like gasoline and diesel fuel, and other products, in various quantities depending on demand and cost. In 2023, the US imported about 8.51 million barrels per day (b/d) of petroleum from 86 countries, accounting for about 18% of total annual US energy imports. Crude oil imports accounted for about 76% of the total, with the top five source countries being Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Brazil.
I really don't understand how many of you are so easily fiddled with. How can a grown individual think and make statements that you have here.
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by ejieddy: 4:19pm On Jul 23
Kobojunkiee:
1. That you are scrambling for forex, does not mean Dangote is scrambling for forex, mind you. undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/8162318/nigeria-acts-defend-naira-after#131096478

2. All you want is stewpid! Even the United States which refines its own crude still imports fuel. This desire to see banned that which has always sustained your economy only because of Dangote is beyond me!
I really don't understand how many of you are so easily fiddled with. How can a grown individual think and make statements that you have here.

It's useless to argue with someone who is hell bent on corrupt practices. Right now, independent marketers have said that subsidy monthly has exceeded N700bn monthly. That's a whooping $460M monthly. And these are imported products. Is it not stupid trying to use the united States as a yardstick? Do they have forex problems? All your reserve is about $36bn and you spend $460M every month to subsidize importation of fuel when you can actually produce your fuel here. Is it not foolish? Even madness. It's shameful that you use the united States as your measuring medium. Just because you want to make a stupid point. Your type can never see this nation move forward. So we should continue importation because the united States also imports fuel. It's like saying I will buy the wristwatch Obi Cubana uses even if it's imported when I don't even have a thousandth of the money he has... Isn't it stupid and greedy? Unless there's a corrupt motive behind it...
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by blueAgent(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24
nairaman66:
If you think prayers in church will save Nigeria.
You are hallucinating.., Nigerian’s problem is caused by pastors, imams and all religious leaders.

You are a fool.
Are pastors, Imams and otje religeous leaders politicans?

Are they responsible for the governance of the country?

Wannable Atheist.
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 10:02pm On Jul 24
blueAgent:
■ You are a fool. Are pastors, Imams and otje religeous leaders politicans? Are they responsible for the governance of the country? Wannable Atheist.
Yes, they are! undecided

Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by nairaman66(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24
blueAgent:

You are a fool.
Are pastors, Imams and otje religeous leaders politicans?

Are they responsible for the governance of the country?

Wannable Atheist.

The foolery is on you! Your brain is full of relaxer and poo! You are just an old goatt with a kid’s brain. I am a Christian and I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ! All these religious leaders romancing with politicians in full glare, you must be blind, deaf and dumb too! Old fool
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by blueAgent(m): 5:19am
nairaman66:

The foolery is on you! Your brain is full of relaxer and poo! You are just an old goatt with a kid’s brain. I am a Christian and I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ! All these religious leaders romancing with politicians in full glare, you must be blind, deaf and dumb too! Old fool

More crap as usual.

Is obvious logic and sense is far from you.
So if the pastors stop romancing with politicians Nigeria would become an Utopia?

You need sense transplant.
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by blueAgent(m): 5:25am
Kobojunkiee:
Yes, they are! undecided

So sitting with them and eating with them, means they can control the politicians?

Using your logic, than God should be blamed for Satan's failure, since Satan was ever present b4 God.

The religeous leaders are not totally without blame, this i having be saying for years, but blaming them totally for Nigeria's problem, as if the politicians are babies you can cane into doing your wish is pure naivety on your part.

Go and do sense transplant.
Re: Our Refinery Has Received Repeated Orders From Abroad — Dangote by nairaman66(m): 7:31am
blueAgent:

More crap as usual.

Is obvious logic and sense is far from you.
So if the pastors stop romancing with politicians Nigeria would become an Utopia?

You need sense transplant.

Omo.., you really don’t have one bit of brain matter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine / Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses / Nigerian Government Not Willing To Save For Rainy Day – CBN Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.