Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,860 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device (23110 Views)

XpressVerify's Access To Nigerians' NIN, Data: FG To Investigate Breach / Xpressverify Has Access To Nigerians’ NIN, Data & Is Making Money From It / Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by essentialone(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23
Can this be done with a laptop or only with phone?
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by internationalman(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23
Goldsplash:
What about phone number? The line I used for the registration is no longer in use.

I have the same problem too

If you happen to find a solution please mention or quote me
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by chipet67(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23
phemmie06:
Can someone tell me in just one word the important of NIN?
Despite linkage of SIM with NIN we failed to track the kidnappers, terrorists and the likes.
We have NIN, BVN etc, yet when your account is hacked it and money is moved out from your account, it can't be traced.
What is one word for NIN?
To me it is a SCAM
Ask your question in one word.
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Nobleou(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23
OkwuruOKARISIA:
I have issues with my date of birth, but instead of paying 16k+, I'll rather get affidavit.
I stand with you bro. Fück dem
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Anuoluwap(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23
Atlantis585:

I hope you know that this is a criminal act that can send you to prison.

No. That's an official post by the NIMC. It's not news, it's been on their website and app for some time.

1 Like

Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Pierocash(m): 10:57pm On Jul 23
What of nin revalidation?
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Sleekfingers: 11:03pm On Jul 23
booblacain:

did you see an option to altso change "place of birth"?

Didn't do it online . Went through the backdoor. It was urgent. Someone at alagbon in ikoyi did it.
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Deeprooted: 11:07pm On Jul 23
Without provisions for change of phone number, it's all lobbish!

2 Likes

Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Stuffyj(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23
arinzos:

Not true.
I used that self help to correct my name. It took only 2 days and it was approved.
That's nice.
What are the requirements for the change? Any need for an affidavit aside from the token to pay for the correction?
Thanks
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by doggedfighter(f): 11:45pm On Jul 23
MasterJayJay:
Why are they even charging for modification of data?

Not even charging a token but thousands of Naira undecided.
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by arinzos(m): 12:14am On Jul 24
Stuffyj:

That's nice.
What are the requirements for the change? Any need for an affidavit aside from the token to pay for the correction?
Thanks
Depends on what you want to do...
There are options on documents to upload.

I did correction of name..so I was required to upload at least one of affidavit or newspaper evidence.
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by arinzos(m): 12:14am On Jul 24
Deeprooted:
Without provisions for change of phone number, it's all lobbish!
There is. Except it has been removed. My friend did change of phone number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Ekpekus(m): 1:06am On Jul 24
nlfpmod:
Modifications of NIN data made easy!

With your device, you can do your NIN modifications via
selfservicemodification.nimc.gov.ng

NAME (N1,522.5)

DATE OF BIRTH (N16,340)

ADDRESS(N1,522.5)

EMAIL (N1,522.5)

Do you need our assistance or help? Our support team is here to help you. Kindly reach out via email at info@nimc.gov.ng and nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng or give us a call on 07003255646 +234-8-157691071, 07002255646, +234-8-157691214 @nimc_ng @nimc.ng www.nimc.gov.ng
Has anyone successfully tried this?
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by AFONJACOW(m): 1:21am On Jul 24
If u modify NIN what about BVN because my BVN the person that registered made a mistake with my DoB and when I applied for NIN with my BVN it reflects there , due to busy schedules I decided to continue with that DoB , but my international passport is saying another thing which is my correct DoB , if i modify my nin I also need to modify my BVN kindly advise
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Longpriq: 1:29am On Jul 24
internationalman:

I have the same problem too

If you happen to find a solution please mention or quote me
me too let me knw when you find something useful
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by BluelightHotel: 3:16am On Jul 24
9ja is a scam,how can you alter a national identity without any restrictions.
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by owolabi5: 5:14am On Jul 24
cool
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Invest4growth: 6:02am On Jul 24
It is a dubious arrangement. The inefficiency and corruption in NIMC is better imagined. Home service N30k, Adjustment without appearance N60k. We know all this. But the critical issue is those being forced to pay this monies have submitted the information to NIMC. They are not amending. But NIMC officials are insisting they cough out this heavy amounts to upload the information already in their system. Why must we always use the Nigerian factor to kill initiatives? Now NIN is serious jeopardy just like the various palliative programmes
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by freemanq(m): 6:38am On Jul 24
Wickedness in high places why would someone pay such fees just to change anything. This people are very wicked

1 Like

Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by phemmie06(m): 6:57am On Jul 24
chipet67:

Ask your question in one word.

You can do that
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by IPDGP: 7:20am On Jul 24
Atlantis585:

I hope you know that this is a criminal act that can send you to prison.

How, app way I get for phone and if u wan change any of the details , it will bring the amount u are to pay
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by OgogoroDegree: 7:40am On Jul 24
nlfpmod:

NAME (N1,522.5)

DATE OF BIRTH (N16,340)

ADDRESS(N1,522.5)

EMAIL (N1,522.5)

Do you need our assistance or help? Our support team is here to help you. Kindly reach out via email at info@nimc.gov.ng and nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng or give us a call on 07003255646 +234-8-157691071, 07002255646, +234-8-157691214 @nimc_ng @nimc.ng www.nimc.gov.ng
Good
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by faoogoke(m): 7:53am On Jul 24
Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world.

I have never heard of people in other countries modifying details of their national registrations. I was present when my details was taken, I was

made to go through it to ensure it was in order. What would I want to modify again.

I did mine and for my family member and we have no reason to modify any of my details.

Some person keep modifying as it suit their corrupt agenda,

What manner of country is this?
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Chulluko(m): 7:58am On Jul 24
What bout validation
nlfpmod:

NAME (N1,522.5)

DATE OF BIRTH (N16,340)

ADDRESS(N1,522.5)

EMAIL (N1,522.5)

Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by JentuPrinz(m): 7:58am On Jul 24
OkwuruOKARISIA:
I have issues with my date of birth, but instead of paying 16k+, I'll rather get affidavit.

Please can enlighten me on dis..I want to do d date of birth
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Kwara1stson: 8:48am On Jul 24
PrinceJoeWan:
Can the modifications be carried out in the app?
no. On the site
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by tamdun: 8:52am On Jul 24
arinzos:

Not true.
I used that self help to correct my name. It took only 2 days and it was approved.
Thanks,that guy almost changed my mind
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Kwara1stson: 8:55am On Jul 24
Ekpekus:

Has anyone successfully tried this?
yes. It worked. I did change of name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Movie Apps For Android Device / Best Collection Of Nokia Themes, Games & Applications Download Here / Tips To Save On Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.