Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,858 members, 7,902,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device (23106 Views)

XpressVerify's Access To Nigerians' NIN, Data: FG To Investigate Breach / Xpressverify Has Access To Nigerians’ NIN, Data & Is Making Money From It / Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Kwara1stson: 8:57am On Jul 24
AFONJACOW:
If u modify NIN what about BVN because my BVN the person that registered made a mistake with my DoB and when I applied for NIN with my BVN it reflects there , due to busy schedules I decided to continue with that DoB , but my international passport is saying another thing which is my correct DoB , if i modify my nin I also need to modify my BVN kindly advise
yes. Because your nin details came from BVN. So you will have to go to any of the bank branch which you registered your bvn.
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by tamdun: 9:08am On Jul 24
Stuffyj:

That's nice.
What are the requirements for the change? Any need for an affidavit aside from the token to pay for the correction?
Thanks
For DATE OF BIRTH Affidavit and npc(national population commission) certificate
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by daveP(m): 9:10am On Jul 24
This was the plan all along when they started reg years ago and were helping people that can input their data themselves to do it saying those are the orders of the boss. That was how these nimc reg officials inputed wrong information for thousands in the reg centre i was in despite giving accurate info. You'll see it and they'll tell you to your face that goan do the corrections later that queue is long.

So money making was the aim alll along. They did it to many elderly people too.

Charging 15 to 20k as correction fee for errors made by themselves is criminal and big extortion. You guys should do better. To change data of such magnitude should not be at such a cost. If the entries were majorly by people themselves now, this would be quite a huge punishment for lack of concentration. Criminals!!!

1 Like

Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by SaturnNick(m): 9:11am On Jul 24
Too expensive shocked shocked shocked
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by tamdun: 9:12am On Jul 24
SaturnNick:
Too expensive shocked shocked shocked
Not expensive,I don spend almost 100k to change my dob but all na scam,I'll try this one

1 Like

Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Emeka71(m): 10:03am On Jul 24
GiftCardShopper:
Cool one, NIMC!!

@Nairalanders, please I need a job!
Nice information.
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by orikoku: 10:08am On Jul 24
Following
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by shehuson53(m): 10:56am On Jul 24
Kontiniwu
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by internationalman(m): 11:32am On Jul 24
AFONJACOW:
If u modify NIN what about BVN because my BVN the person that registered made a mistake with my DoB and when I applied for NIN with my BVN it reflects there , due to busy schedules I decided to continue with that DoB , but my international passport is saying another thing which is my correct DoB , if i modify my nin I also need to modify my BVN kindly advise

You and I have exactly the same problem. Though I have modified my NIN. I will go to the Bank next week to modify my BVN.
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Younghacka(m): 12:01pm On Jul 24
What About My Phone Number? I Can't Login The NIN App Because Of My Lost SIM. Anyway To Change That?
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by maureensylvia(f): 12:24pm On Jul 24
nlfpmod:
Modifications of NIN data made easy!

With your device, you can do your NIN modifications via
selfservicemodification.nimc.gov.ng

NAME (N1,522.5)

DATE OF BIRTH (N16,340)

ADDRESS(N1,522.5)

EMAIL (N1,522.5)

Do you need our assistance or help? Our support team is here to help you. Kindly reach out via email at info@nimc.gov.ng and nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng or give us a call on 07003255646 +234-8-157691071, 07002255646, +234-8-157691214 @nimc_ng @nimc.ng www.nimc.gov.ng

This came at the right time
I’m saving this
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by maureensylvia(f): 12:25pm On Jul 24
internationalman:

You and I have exactly the same problem. Though I have modified my NIN. I will go to the Bank next week to modify my BVN.

We all in same boat
Pls keep me updated on how you did yours
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by internationalman(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24
maureensylvia:

We all in same boat
Pls keep me updated on how you did yours
Ok. Though I have already used my correct information to do my NIN, it's just now left for me to head to the Bank and align it with the BVN
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by maureensylvia(f): 12:33pm On Jul 24
internationalman:

Ok. Though I have already used my correct information to do my NIN, it's just now left for me to head to the Bank and align it with the BVN

You got a new NIN CARD?
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by arinzos(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24
tamdun:

Thanks,that guy almost changed my mind
You welcome
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by TheCodec: 1:14pm On Jul 24
AFONJACOW:

Modification of bvn is easy. Just ensure the NIN is correct, then go to the bank where you registered the bvn in the first place (any branch of that bank will do).
They will ask for perhaps birth certificate or affidavit to prove it. If you have newspaper publication, carry it along just in case.

They prefer hardcopy so they can photocopy.

Did mine recently and it was corrected within 2 working days.
Cheers..
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Niok: 1:45pm On Jul 24
A welcome development
I was charged 50k for express change of name in 2019
I can never forget
Chai Nigerians sef
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Chulluko(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24
How about validation of nin
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by AFONJACOW(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24
TheCodec:

Modification of bvn is easy. Just ensure the NIN is correct, then go to the bank where you registered the bvn in the first place (any branch of that bank will do).
They will ask for perhaps birth certificate or affidavit to prove it. If you have newspaper publication, carry it along just in case.

They prefer hardcopy so they can photocopy.

Did mine recently and it was corrected within 2 working days.
Cheers..
wow... I'm not in the country but I once emailed them. They asked for some documents which I sent , they called on WhatsApp to verify and later they told me they have done it, on coming back to Nigeria to do my nin i find out it's still the same old DoB
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by AFONJACOW(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24
internationalman:

my BVN I sent message to my bank and they asked for some documents which I provided, they even called WhatsApp call to verify and they told me they have done it , on getting to Nigeria to do my nin i find out they didn't do any shit..
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by AFONJACOW(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24
Kwara1stson:
yes. Because your nin details came from BVN. So you will have to go to any of the bank branch which you registered your bvn.
i have done that online stil the same
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Johnnycife(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24
phemmie06:
Can someone tell me in just one word the important of NIN?
Despite linkage of SIM with NIN we failed to track the kidnappers, terrorists and the likes.
We have NIN, BVN etc, yet when your account is hacked it and money is moved out from your account, it can't be traced.
What is one word for NIN?
To me it is a SCAM
Just a regular I.D with expiry date. Faam
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Goldsplash(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24
Their customer service is poor. I emailed them yesterday inquiring about the possibility and process of changing my number, and I am yet to receive a reply.

1 Like

Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Naturalista(f): 6:00pm On Jul 24
Sleekfingers:

Didn't do it online . Went through the backdoor. It was urgent. Someone at alagbon in ikoyi did it.

How much did you pay?
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by bizhop01: 7:09pm On Jul 24
Date of birth is over 18k When you add their new introduce Attestation Fee of 3k
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Sleekfingers: 10:01pm On Jul 24
Naturalista:

How much did you pay?

Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24
Thanks

Kwara1stson:
no. On the site
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by internationalman(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24
maureensylvia:

You got a new NIN CARD?

I used the information on my passport for my NIN. The plan is to ensure that the information on my NIN, passport and BVN tally. Now it's left for me to go to the Bank to correct the information on my BVN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 7 Best Photo Editing Apps For Android 2017 / Last Day On Earth: Survival MOD + Save Game Files For Android / Best Movie Apps For Android Device

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.