Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device (23107 Views)

XpressVerify's Access To Nigerians' NIN, Data: FG To Investigate Breach / Xpressverify Has Access To Nigerians’ NIN, Data & Is Making Money From It / Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Naturalista(f): 7:40am On Jul 25
Sleekfingers:

Wow !! na wah o,ok thanks đź‘Ť
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by SaturnNick(m): 11:45am On Jul 25
tamdun:

Not expensive,I don spend almost 100k to change my dob but all na scam,I'll try this one
Wow... Sorry about that. Wish you luck with this. And give us updated as well
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Goldsplash(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25
Reply I got from them with regards to changing of number.

Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by essentialone(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26
how long after modification of nin details before the information is updated on NIMC database?
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by essentialone(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26
Sleekfingers:

Na una dey spoil Nigeria

Always either too lazy or always in a haste.
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by Sleekfingers: 6:34am
essentialone:

Na una dey spoil Nigeria

Always either too lazy or always in a haste.

You must be stupid. For jumping into conclusion without knowing what happened.
Do you know the urgency? My kid needs it urgently . And you expect me to wait for 3 weeks or God knows when it would be ready ?
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by chatinent: 9:33am
NIN and BVN are just a waste of time.

It cannot track kidnappers.

When you lose money from your bank or it gets stolen, you'd understand what I meant the most.
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by eskorelvis: 11:31am
nlfpmod:
Modifications of NIN data made easy!

With your device, you can do your NIN modifications via
selfservicemodification.nimc.gov.ng

NAME (N1,522.5)

DATE OF BIRTH (N16,340)

ADDRESS(N1,522.5)

EMAIL (N1,522.5)

Do you need our assistance or help? Our support team is here to help you. Kindly reach out via email at info@nimc.gov.ng and nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng or give us a call on 07003255646 +234-8-157691071, 07002255646, +234-8-157691214 @nimc_ng @nimc.ng www.nimc.gov.ng

How do I resolve suspended nin also? Wanted to print my nin card and saw no info and people saying I shud go for revalidation or sth
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by eskorelvis: 11:32am
nlfpmod:
Modifications of NIN data made easy!

With your device, you can do your NIN modifications via
selfservicemodification.nimc.gov.ng

NAME (N1,522.5)

DATE OF BIRTH (N16,340)

ADDRESS(N1,522.5)

EMAIL (N1,522.5)

Do you need our assistance or help? Our support team is here to help you. Kindly reach out via email at info@nimc.gov.ng and nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng or give us a call on 07003255646 +234-8-157691071, 07002255646, +234-8-157691214 @nimc_ng @nimc.ng www.nimc.gov.ng

How do I resolve suspended nin also? Wanted to print my nin card and saw no info and people saying I shud go for revalidation or sth
Re: Modifications Of NIN Data With Your Device by essentialone(m): 11:53am
Sleekfingers:

You must be stupid. For jumping into conclusion without knowing what happened.
Do you know the urgency? My kid needs it urgently . And you expect me to wait for 3 weeks or God knows when it would be ready ?

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah is dead. Na that one we dey talk now. I don finish with your issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 7 Best Photo Editing Apps For Android 2017 / Last Day On Earth: Survival MOD + Save Game Files For Android / Best Movie Apps For Android Device

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.