Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter (64127 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / Vivian Lam Escapes From White Lesbians In Dubai Who Tried To Harass Her / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Dpharisee: 6:51pm On Jul 24
His "dead" son

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Chochovini: 6:55pm On Jul 24
Zonefree:

I'll rather be a tree till eternity than to be a woman for a day.
. Lolssssssssssss don‘t le NL women hear this o.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Mrexcell(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24
So he no longer have a manhood anymore?
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Dpharisee: 6:56pm On Jul 24
Bongadu:
I'm not gay but I'd fork her
You are Gay hiding under the closet, if Nigeria were to be America you for don come out openly

6 Likes

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24
What am I meeting the confused homosapien for?

God forbid I have this kind of confused specie as child, na to donate am to Iggbo to use him for the fortification of their pipedream Biafra

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by StraightGaay: 7:01pm On Jul 24
Yummy
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24
He doesn't have a daughter only sons.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by occfx: 7:03pm On Jul 24
Kingzjayzee:

https://punchng.com/vivian-wilson-meet-elon-musks-20-year-old-transgender-daughter/

But musk says she/he is dead... Musk is no longer sure if he is human. Nonesense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by grandstar(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24
chiiraq802:
Na Elon musk get her time.
This is where I love my Nigerian brothers.

I hv money like Elon musk, and I hv other kids also...and I can still hv more kids if I want.
Omoh!!! since you don't want to have anything to do with me. I go publicly disown you.

na this transgender stuff mk me detest America. but I will choose them over any Religion of piss country.

Musk had better watch his tone with the other children. This his child has disowned him. The others too can follow suit, not by being transgender.

If your children consider you too controlling, some prefer to be free, and emasculate themselves. Damn the money

This his daughter self can make millions by selling her story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by sprints1: 7:07pm On Jul 24
CyrusVI:
I like to adore women and treat them like goddesses. I appreciate the master architectural design on their body, but I'll never wish to be a woman for a day

There's nothing enviable about...

I understand that Transgender don't get to choose this sexual orientation, I know it's not their fault but it's not mine too
you are just like me I value them highly but never wish to be one they are so insecured and too emotional... I thank God for making me a man
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Obierika(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24
Bongadu:

By implication you are gay!

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by sprints1: 7:10pm On Jul 24
grandstar:

Musk had better watch his tone with the other children. This his child has disowned him. The others too can follow suit, not by being transgender.

If your children consider you too controlling, some prefer to be free, and emasculate themselves. Damn the money

that is his problem elon musk is a terrible father people who are close to him said several times... I have met someone on tiktok who knows him. Elon doesn't care about parenting... He is so overambitious and thinks everything is tech... I do like his aura and philanthropy but you need to be there for your children you can see money causes problem... He failed to allow his children mix in the right settings see the result.

6 Likes

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24
MorataFC:
Hmm, the rich also cry...
This rich man won't cry. He will show understanding. What gives you the impression he's not some kinda Queer himself.
He's only a front for parents whom are expected to understand and identify with their LGBTQ offspring.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by ivolt: 7:13pm On Jul 24
grandstar:

Forget what the movie and media amplify.
It is the other way around.

Most children of super rich American parents are terrified of offending their parents
because of the risk of being cut off financially. It can mean the difference between living
like a king or a slave.

The other children won't dare cross Musk, at least not publicly as long as Musk
has demonstrated his authority to them since childhood.
Money answereth all things is true in this case.

Even this so-called disowner will fight for "his right" if Musk ever write a will and he was left out.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by BigTableShaker(f): 7:14pm On Jul 24
Zonefree:
I'll rather be a tree till eternity than to be a woman for a day.
Woman don suffer!
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by ecomalchemistt(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24
His problem , Not mine
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by dreality: 7:15pm On Jul 24
This transgender was born a boy. That's why his father is mad. Why are you using "she" for him? The father said he was tricked into signing for his boy's treatment because they said he might commit suicide due to depression

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by BigTableShaker(f): 7:15pm On Jul 24
BeyondCertainty:

Once you take that path, there's no going back.
Na lie..

Bobrisky came back at Kirikiri.

He reverted to Idris, a-Male; few weeks after collecting the Award for best dress Woman@ a movie Premiere in Lagos.

There's hope.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Omoawoke: 7:22pm On Jul 24
Bongadu:

You are 100% gay

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by BigTableShaker(f): 7:24pm On Jul 24
OkoRemi2023:
What am I meeting the confused homosapien for?

God forbid I have this kind of confused specie as child, na to donate am to Iggbo to use him for the fortification of their pipedream Biafra
This is Uninhibited yabbing.

Wetin concern igbbo, pipe, dream and Biafra inside Musk matter?!

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by BeyondCertainty: 7:24pm On Jul 24
BigTableShaker:

Na lie..

Bobrisky came back at Kirikiri.

He reverted to Idris, a-Male; few weeks after collecting the Award for best dress Woman@ a movie Premiere in Lagos.

There's hope.

Lol.

Bob is a scammer. He's still a man disguising as a woman.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by BigTableShaker(f): 7:26pm On Jul 24
Bongadu:
Aye e ti baje danu.

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Bossly: 7:26pm On Jul 24
Gringolandia's final collapse will be epic.🥴
A rude shock awaits the immigrant slaves who are hoping that SCAMerica's future will be bright.

Zio-western terrorists are doomed 💯

Cc:
1stgenamerican
Obrigardo
Ijebos
Obedience4
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Flamemignon1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24
Bongadu:
I'm gay and I wouldn't because that's a woman
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Flamemignon1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24
kheny12:
Dey play, you dey Bleep your fellow man so you will be gay.
I'm gay and I'm not attracted to her so what does that make me? Because what I see is a woman and not a man

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Flamemignon1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24
Tjra:
I feel sad for Elon Musk. Very painful for a father to watch his son become something else because of a devilish political party.

All these nonsense became a big thing under that evil man -Barack Obama.

If Kamala Haris wins by mistake, the rest of the world excluding Russia, China and North Korea is doomed.

American Democrats are a cancer to this world. Only Trump can stem this madness a little bit.
Trump was for gay rights even before Obama and Biden so he's already a lost cause on that end, he's bankrolled by Peter Thiel who's the founder of PayPal and the richest gay man in the world and Trump was the first president to add an openly gay man to his cabinet even before Biden

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Angelfrost(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24
Transgender Daughter...!

A term he will bear for life (yes, HE)

See how confused and stupid you woke people are! SMH!

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Flamemignon1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24
Bonaventura:

They do. Forget that crap that people say.

If you listen to Elon himself you'll realise that of he'd known better he wouldn't have allowed his son to go that route.

That as a boy you always find yourself playing with girls at a teenage age doesn't mean you want to be a girl. It is those kind of situation that would make some devilish people administer some puberty blockers suggesting that you wish to be a girl since you tilt towards girlish roles.
That's not how gender identity works but ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Grabs Mr Eazi By His Waist & Moans (Photo) / Top 10 Best Old Nollywood Movies You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.