Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) (39419 Views)

Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) / White Lady Complains About The Difficulty In Getting Nigerian Permit (video) / Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by officialwdhtv: 8:54am On Jul 25
UK-based Nigerian lady shares her scary encounter with a white lady in London shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiK6wr1HG88

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Boogyman557: 11:06am On Jul 25
Holly Gram cool my elder bro married a UK lady.

She follow for people way teach me how to SMOKE CIGARETTE wen i was 12yrs old.

Na me de go buy her PACK of CIGARETTES then with chilled bottle of BEER.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by officialwdhtv: 4:21pm On Jul 25
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my elder bro married a UK lady.

She follow for people way teach me how to SMOKE CIGARETTE wen i was 12yrs old.

Na me de go buy her PACK of CIGARETTES then with chilled bottle of BEER.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

shocked cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25
lipsrsealed
Chaiiii..... Nairaland,see news angry

23 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Smoothy34: 9:17pm On Jul 25
This is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by TheDemola: 9:17pm On Jul 25
Kolo people full abroad now.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Blackshared: 9:17pm On Jul 25
Strange things happening in strange land

8 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Alexlalax1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25
See the insult. This is what you get when your supposed leaders fail to put their house in order. I haven't heard or seen lazy South Africans being insulted in this way in another man's land. God will punish the people responsible for hardworking Nigerians leaving the comfort of their homes to go slave in another man's country in the name of looking for a better life which it's country failed to give them.

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by jaydeeking(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25
Lol

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25
Let her leave us alone abeg. Concentrate on your UK, we have bigger problems to deal with here

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Maccoy507: 9:18pm On Jul 25
white people start doing crazy things from the age of 7

12 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Curdlebug(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25
Country hard
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by brain001: 9:19pm On Jul 25
On colos 😂

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by maxiuc(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25
grin

Many sickos full there na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by payaseriy: 9:19pm On Jul 25
Tori
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Omoawoke: 9:19pm On Jul 25
Ogun go kill that white woman!

When they were invading Africa and looting our resources and destroyed our economy and mortgage the soul of Africa most especially west Africans, they did not know?

Every west African have every right to enter the uk and be whatever they choose to. One day, a Nigerian will become the prime minister of UK, that day will surely come.

As a Nigerian, try to get at least one of US passport, British, Australian or Canadian passport. It is your right. And when you get it, you have the same fivking right like this white British bastard and if she dares talk trash to you, show her hell and let them know we own the country together

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by nautybride: 9:19pm On Jul 25
grin
You will not come back to Nigeria because of this. Nigerians adapt quickly to all situations.

7 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Abbeyme: 9:19pm On Jul 25
Go round in circles, you’ll be fine

3 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Whyme24(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25
K
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Maeve7: 9:19pm On Jul 25
Summary please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by unmask: 9:20pm On Jul 25
I think she did the right thing by avoiding an engagement. The other lady is probably an homeless person or someone down on her luck, who blames everybody but herself.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by LabStores: 9:21pm On Jul 25
Hmn
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by money121(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25
Ok
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by NaijaGoBetter2: 9:21pm On Jul 25
If you de UK and you no de OK kindly come back to Nigeria no one will stop you in POE.

Begger and homeless people de every including UK, US and almighty Dubai just that the number is minimal compare to what we have in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by brain001: 9:21pm On Jul 25
On colos
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25
Sigh... Was the video necessary?!!

I encounter at least one of such unhinged individuals daily in Nigeria.

Any small thing, una done open channel for YouTube! undecided

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Babalegba(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25
Nothing unusual there. There are winos in inner London. You should stay and develop your own country instead of running to another man's country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by leviman(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25
Damn

2 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by MaziObinnaokija: 9:25pm On Jul 25
sad

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by joachimnkenchor(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25
She's scared
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Greenbirth: 9:27pm On Jul 25
Madam they do more than this in Nigeria. Just respect the host and move on before she shoot that your wig and label you black shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Monitor Lizard Crawls Out From Toilet Seat In Thailand (Pics) / Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) / Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident

Viewing this topic: barrykayus(m), Studs and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.