Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC (34317 Views)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole / PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Islie: 8:47pm On Jul 25
The Senator representing Borno South, Mohammed Ali Ndume, says he would continue to be a member of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) as long as Borno State governor, Prof Babagana Umara Zulum, remains in the party.

Ndume stated this on Thursday at his residence in Maiduguri, while addressing some groups of women supporters, who vowed to stage a peaceful protest naked at the national assembly against his removal as Chief Whip of the Senate.

He said: “On the call by APC National Working Committee (NWC) that I should leave the party and join any other political party, let me say that, it is only God that gives power to whom He wishes.

And so, I want to categorically state that I am one of the founding members of the APC. Our Leader, Governor Zulum, is in APC, and wherever our Governor is, that is where I belong.”

Speaking on behalf of the groups, Pastor Moni Mushari, quoting John 8:31, said: “If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free”.

Pastor Mashari said they are strongly behind Senator Ndume for “speaking the truth.”
Ndume was removed as Chief Whip for criticising the President Bola Tinubu-led government, following a letter transmitted to the Senate by the national leadership of the APC.

He was also stripped of his position as Vice Chairman Senate Committee on Appropriations.

https://dailytrust.com/ndume-gives-condition-to-remain-in-apc/#google_vignette

5 Likes

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by shortgun(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25
It's funny that Tinubu who was the most toxic critic of past administrations few years ago can not tolerate criticism even from his own party men

217 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by madridguy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25
grin

Ndume should go and sleep.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Alexlalax1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25
It beats my imagination that somebody that built a whole Lagos can't build ordinary Nigeria. Everything scatter scatter, confusion everywhere, inflation, hunger, banditry, kidnapping, terrorism, suicide, nepotism and every bad thing is associated with this hopeless government. Ndume shouldn't gree for anybody. No be anybody papa get apc. Anybody wey wan go protest should go. No let anybody cajole you to surrender. It's your right. Although, me and my family will be supporting you from the comfort of my home cuz we saw this coming and warned you guys but bigotry wouldn't let you guys see the truth. So all these empty 🧠 quoting me up and down don't know what sarcasm is.... pathetic!!!

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by OkCornel(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25
Truth must be spoken.

The harder you fight it, the worse your downfall becomes.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Thewrath(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25
The coven can’t take what they give to others? Ndume no gree for anybody o!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Xscape1993(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25
The evil party call APC hates the truth. The drug master sponsored so many protests during Jonathan's regime, but now the certificate forger, agbero, tout, suspected killer of Funso Williams and a strange man without any economy knowledge is afraid of protests and truthful criticisms. The irony of life....

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Mblingz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25
Really
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by okeyumez(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25
A
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Hhansome(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25
Lol grin
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by datola: 8:58pm On Jul 25
So, Ndume has a leader

Zulum, the correct man

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by stainzvill(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25
Dem don humble this one grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Angelfrost(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25
Mtchewww... Your stay or exit from any party is of no real relevance to most Nigerians.

Many Nigerian politicians overestimate their importance to the nation.

I really don't know why! undecided

10 Likes

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by specialmati(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin APC agberos partners crook party . outside stealing who can tell me what good APC as a party has done for the joy of the citizens.the only party in hell

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by WikeTheDrunk(f): 9:00pm On Jul 25
Zoo in West Africa. Failed British experiment

1 Like

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by ALTERNATEID: 9:00pm On Jul 25
Them don humble the Werey. He can’t even leave APC to go and join his beloved Atiku. He knows that his political career his over once he leaves APC.

21 Likes

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Ezeimo: 9:00pm On Jul 25
Ndume is a hobest and transparent man

3 Likes

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Passionate888: 9:00pm On Jul 25
sad
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by GreenxGreen: 9:00pm On Jul 25
grin

1 Like

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by phemmie06(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25
That is a big lie, you no wan lose your seat as a legitlooters

7 Likes

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Fresher44: 9:01pm On Jul 25
That's serious
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by efighter: 9:01pm On Jul 25
I think he is on drugs again

2 Likes

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 25
He will remain in APC he can't join other parties for now because he knows he won't gain anything there

9 Likes

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Emmy000seun(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25
That's still the problem of Nigeria politics..and I don't believe you are saying the truth, you are just complaining because you are not giving the deal as you expected.. because I dont believe as a truth sayer people claim you are, you can make such statement relating to godfatherism we talk about...Even if your governor's party is doing wrong you will still remain their because he hasn't leave the party... Sooorrrow..🥲
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/ndume-gives-condition-to-remain-in-apc/#google_vignette
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25
Transfer season don start?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Emperormartin(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25
Ok
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by payaseriy: 9:02pm On Jul 25
This one dey eye governorship position
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by efighter: 9:03pm On Jul 25
So Pastors are now following Ndume who stood as guarantor for the leaders of Boko Haram who were arranged in court for killing and kidnapping Christians. There is nothing these church people cannot do

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by SensualMan: 9:03pm On Jul 25
Y
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by helinues: 9:04pm On Jul 25
How relevant is he presently

3 Likes

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Zico5(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25
We still have men of integrity in this country. Though, they may be few but we still have. I don't know why Ndume is a criticising this government but it's a good and rewarding deed especially with what Nigerians are passing through currently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) / 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.