Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,313 members, 7,967,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC (35230 Views)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole / PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Nahunger(m): 3:27am On Jul 26
datola:
So, Ndume has a leader

Zulum, the correct man

Who would have thought??

Now you see why it's easy to control the senate and house of reps, just hold a meeting with their leader and see the senators call a shovel a spade

1 Like

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Salewa97: 3:37am On Jul 26
Ndume don show say him no be mumu.

As long as APC dey deliver, no shaking.

Make him set him condition well, because we go need strong men like am to keep pushing forward. APC forever!
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Salewa97: 3:47am On Jul 26
Ndume is just showing he knows the game. Loyalty is key, and he knows APC is the way to go. No shaking, we move forward together!
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Calylove: 4:29am On Jul 26
Politicians doing their thing instead of focusing on governance. If you follow them in this talks and moves, you waste your precious time. very soon they will kneeling, hugging and laughing together again....and sharing Ghana must come bags... grin grin grin
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by able20(m): 4:40am On Jul 26
efighter:
I think he is on drugs again
Maybe he is competing with Ogbeni Asiwaju Tinubu on cheap Drugs
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Magbo54: 5:00am On Jul 26
Ndume as a senior member of the national assembly and in his party APC supposed to speak with some level of decorum and not to be criticising his party leaders openly. He should have used the necessary official platforms to express himself.
No doubt, he has his personal differences with Tinubu for allowing some departments of CBN moved to the south because his people were affected. Again, the suspension of Ningi and making a southerner as the Senate President is another issue.
He should watch out so that his political carrier will not experience a nosedive consequences
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by TopBanter: 5:22am On Jul 26
Salewa97:
Ndume is just showing he knows the game. Loyalty is key, and he knows APC is the way to go. No shaking, we move forward together!

Ndume is toxic. Very toxic. Always has been and always will be.

APC , if Tinubu is really eyeing two terms, need to get rid of him asap. Same as Saraki's political career was ended so Buhari and APC could breathe.

Only those who wish to fail indulge enemies-within rather than get rid of them asap. Believing you can carry everyone along, as a leader, is naive. It will only be seen as weakness that encourages those determined to destroy you.

The only thing I admired about OBJ, while President, was his readiness to ruthlessly and permanently deal with those, be they PDP or otherwise, he perceived 'road blocks' .

Battle or trouble OBj if you wish but be prepared to destroy him with the knowledge he will surely be 100% committed to destroying you too once he identified you a 'road blocks'.

Tinubu I am sure will do same once the Nigerian economic ship is steadied somewhat. Ndume will leave APC. He cannot be accommodated and has to go for peace, harmony and homogeneity of purpose to reign under Tinubu's APC .

1 Like

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Chucks13: 6:21am On Jul 26
IfnobeGod20:
So he is fighting Tinubu and not because he is patriotic? Who do us this thing in this country, that politics has taken over common sense and governance relegated to the ground?
Are you aware it was party members that prevailed on Biden not to go for second term because they've seen all the signs of his lost but if it were Nigeria, your kind will be saying they are fighting Tinubu. May God heal you quick because you've lost in mind and soul.

You go cry taya. August 1 not too far we are waiting for you and obi.....
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by ubimagos: 6:30am On Jul 26
Alexlalax1:
It beats my imagination that somebody that built a whole Lagos can't build ordinary Nigeria. Everything scatter scatter, confusion everywhere, inflation, hunger, banditry, kidnapping, terrorism, suicide, nepotism and every bad thing is associated with this hopeless government. Ndume shouldn't gree for anybody. No be anybody papa get apc. Anybody wey wan go protest should go. No let anybody cajole you to surrender. It's your right. Although, me and my family will be supporting you from the comfort of my home cuz we saw this coming and warned you guys but bigotry wouldn't let you guys see the truth. So all these empty 🧠 quoting me up and down don't know what sarcasm is.... pathetic!!!

He's building and you lots are wailing the way you wailed while he was building Lagos but today Lagos is your first home and remains your second home because you can not go home due to your regular sit at home ritual.
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Omobada(m): 6:31am On Jul 26
Ezeimo:
Ndume is a hobest and transparent man
Honest man indeed! You know nothing about Nigeria politicians. Someone that was hindered to see the president concerning the sacking of his child in CBN and felt enraged now pretending to be fighting for the masses using the current situations of the country is a honest man of course.
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by fuckJones(f): 6:37am On Jul 26
IfnobeGod20:

Don't say that my brother. He once won election in 2011 as a PDP man before defecting to APC as one of nPDP members that formed APC. Don't say what you don't know.
Ndume is thesame state with the current VP, it will be difficult for him to win election again without the backing of vp
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by ambale(m): 7:13am On Jul 26
Angelfrost:
Mtchewww... Your stay or exit from any party is of no real relevance to most Nigerians.

Many Nigerian politicians overestimate their importance to the nation.

I really don't know why! undecided

But he said the truth, the president men doesn't really like him

Just as buhari also, they fail to say the truth and they now need millions of lies to tell to cover up

Imagine make somebody dey ask what are people protesting for
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by ade4real2016: 7:58am On Jul 26
madridguy:
grin

Ndume should go and sleep.
Do you have sense at all
Epocrisy cum run in your filthy bloodstream...
Get a good life...
Very sure your generation will be bitter to read this gibberish coming from you,l doubt if you have a family...
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by HRMK: 8:12am On Jul 26
which truth are you people talking about?
ndume has been in the national assembly in the past 2decades!he has been part of what they do there!if he is now complaining because its no more business as usual,does that make him a saint?NO SIR!HE IS PART OF THE ROT!
HE NECK DEEP IN IT TOO!!
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Emyogalanya: 8:30am On Jul 26
When is the date of their protest ? I want to come and Observe it to make sure its within the law and please only women aged between 18 and 25 should be allowed to partake. Thank god Hijab is not the Dress code this time
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Ikumapkayi: 10:16am On Jul 26
shortgun:
It's funny that Tinubu who was the most toxic critic of past administrations few years ago can not tolerate criticism even from his own party men

Olodo. Did President Tinubu ever critize his party? Go back to school. How can a high ranking party man do what Ndume did when he has access to air his grievances. He should leave the party of he is tired of it.
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by 7arrows: 10:25am On Jul 26
Alexlalax1:
It beats my imagination that somebody that built a whole Lagos can't build ordinary Nigeria. Everything scatter scatter, confusion everywhere, inflation, hunger, banditry, kidnapping, terrorism, suicide, nepotism and every bad thing is associated with this hopeless government. Ndume shouldn't gree for anybody. No be anybody papa get apc. Anybody wey wan go protest should go. No let anybody cajole you to surrender. It's your right. Although, me and my family will be supporting you from the comfort of my home cuz we saw this coming and warned you guys but bigotry wouldn't let you guys see the truth. So all these empty 🧠 quoting me up and down don't know what sarcasm is.... pathetic!!!

You are very correct. We warned them but they refused to listen. Them eyes don clear

1 Like

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by shortgun(m): 11:52am On Jul 26
Ikumapkayi:

Olodo. Did President Tinubu ever critize his party? Go back to school. How can a high ranking party man do what Ndume did when he has access to air his grievances. He should leave the party of he is tired of it.
Ode, a simple Google search would have saved you this embarrassment.
Tinubu is a hypocrite who can't take what he gives to others

Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by zoomzoom(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26
[quote author=Alexlalax1 post=131145407]It beats my imagination that somebody that built a loopwhole Lagos can't build ordinary Nigeria. Everything scatter scatter, confusion everywhere, inflation, hunger, banditry, kidnapping, terrorism, suicide, nepotism and every bad thing is associated with this hopeless government. Ndume shouldn't gree for anybody. No be anybody papa get apc. Anybody wey wan go protest should go. No let anybody cajole you to surrender. It's your right. Although, me and my family will be supporting you from the comfort of my home cuz we saw this coming and warned you guys but bigotry wouldn't let you guys see the truth. So all these empty 🧠 quoting me up and down don't know what sarcasm is.... pathetic!!!

Don't mind the mofos!!.
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by Alexlalax1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26
;[quote author=zoomzoom post=131156416][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by IfnobeGod20: 9:51pm On Jul 27
Chucks13:

You go cry taya. August 1 not too far we are waiting for you and obi.....
We don't cry, we only pity your kind because of the future hole you're digging for your unborn children by supporting devil's advocate.
Whether the August 1 to 10 come to fruition or not, it won't stop my salary as a public servant but I only pity those not working or earning less than a 200k as a salary. Their survival is my only concern and nothing more.
Re: Ndume Gives Condition To Remain In APC by IfnobeGod20: 10:17pm On Jul 27
fuckJones:
Ndume is thesame state with the current VP, it will be difficult for him to win election again without the backing of vp
Don't say that, the result of the last presidential election wasn't too palatable for APC with the VP coming from the state. Buhari never gave such breathing space to any opposition in Borno State in all his years of contesting for president. The gap is not as wide as the usual Buhari's results in Borno State.
Tinubu polled 252,282 votes.
Atiku Abubakar polled 190,921 votes.
Now, see this for 2019 presidential results:
Muhammadu Buhari polled 836,496 votes.
Atiku Abubakar polled 71,788 votes.

For 2015 results same state on the poster posted below.
You see the gap.
The man doesn't have total control of the state as you wish to insinuate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkechi Ikpeazu's Convoy Had A Fatal Accident, 2 Confirmed Dead, Others Injured / Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.