Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,832 members, 7,902,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. (6950 Views)

Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG / Tinubu Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Five Board Directors For CBN / Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by NaMe4: 11:17am On Jul 26
Oando

Sahara Oil
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by MrEverest(m): 11:58am On Jul 26
DesChyko:
Recall that Aliko Dangote, CEO of Dangote Refineries, Nigeria mentioned that a blending plant was setup in Malta and is now actively used to frustrate the efforts to get the local refinery up and running for the Nigerian market.

A revelation by an X user, revealed one of the alleged plants in Malta and the directors. We will watch to see how this unfolds.

https://x.com/chiditweets042/status/1816724378320621976?t=Xto2-Pu984kck_XWu_gCng&s=19

My God, when they called Nigeria the world’s largest criminal enterprise, it was a perfect description!!!

If they fail to protest and chase these criminals out once and for all, then they should wait for endless suffering and deaths.

Tinubu is a criminal and must be sent packing along with his gang members!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by sukar886: 12:34pm On Jul 26
And some idiots say they dont want protest,we must protest to get our country back,we have sufferd alot
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by RealityKings: 12:36pm On Jul 26
Most of these things are hard to be confirmed as truth. But what's the point of sabotaging the country's growth just for personal gain
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Ezmans: 12:48pm On Jul 26
MICHEALADEX:
But when Obi was importing beverages at the detriment of local businesses it didn’t matter because Twas obi
you will not believe this but will believe obi own misguided elements
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by favour32(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26
For decades now, that big hand vowed that no refinery will function in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by TimeManager(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26
DesChyko:
Recall that Aliko Dangote, CEO of Dangote Refineries, Nigeria mentioned that a blending plant was setup in Malta and is now actively used to frustrate the efforts to get the local refinery up and running for the Nigerian market.

A revelation by an X user, revealed one of the alleged plants in Malta and the directors. We will watch to see how this unfolds.

https://x.com/chiditweets042/status/1816724378320621976?t=Xto2-Pu984kck_XWu_gCng&s=19
What's the big deal here?. This is not a revelation, this is clownery. Who doesn't know OANDO is an oil player spanning over three decades?.
I thought i was going to see an NNPC executive being linked to a blending plant in Malta. Wale is a private citizen just like Authur Eze who owns multiple oil block lincenses in several countries. Just as Dangote himself has a cement plant in Ghana legitimately and no one questioned him for that.

-Kiss the truth!
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by CoachBush: 1:17pm On Jul 26
If this is true, this country is gone. By the end of 2027, our economic situation now will be a child's play.
This situation is made worse by the fact the Judiciary and INEC have been captured.
I am not Dongote's fan, but I like what he is doing now, even though he is doing for selfish business reasons. If he had been enjoying undeserved waivers and flavours from this government as he had done in the past, would he have divulged this information?
So make Tinubu and Dangoye no end this fight. It dey good for us.

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by IGBOPROMISE1: 1:24pm On Jul 26
SpatialKing:
Tinubu and his family will finish this country

’WILL!?’ I’m afraid that ship has already set sail!
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Kukutenla: 2:18pm On Jul 26
malali:

I met Dangote before, i was not impressed.
There is more to life than just money.
And,I am also blessed, I am not poor.
It's not about Dangote as a person. You wrote too many lies about him in your bid to justify NNPC
I never said you're poor either
And no one can deny the fact that Dangote has benefited a lot from govt patronage in all his businesses
BUT, all this does not negate the fact that the refinery will benefit Nigeria in the long run
Your fear of monopoly is misplaced as NNPC has delibarately refused to allow its refineries work all these years
I'm beginning to see that sabotage is the reason why and preference for imports while we have all been here crying about how fuel importation is weakening the naira and sucking off much needed revenue
The NNPC has been directly sabotaging our economy!!
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by agadez007(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26
If tinubu and his stealing family don’t drain Nigeria,they will never rest
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by BALLOSKI: 2:25pm On Jul 26
And they say we should not support Dangote.

Nigerians are mostly wicked we can support because we benefit from it.

God bless Dangote and bless Nigeria, too.
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by BALLOSKI: 2:38pm On Jul 26
aderadio1:
News about Ras Hanzir is being deleted. So the ownership is sketchy.

But is their any illegality for a Nigerian owing a stake in foreign entity?

I don't understand the hula balo.
The illegality here is, the president's nephew is the owner of that blending plant supplying dirty diesel to our country and our own local refineries are starved of feedstock so that our scarce forex is spent on importation.

Do you need to be told to know this?
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by BALLOSKI: 2:40pm On Jul 26
Beremx:
I have said it that Dangote will be so frustrated that he'll sell his refinery to Tinubu's proxies. This is just the beginning.

Hahahahaha
He cam import crude and refine to export. He's put them to shame, so they won't come out straight to buy it.

It's the refineries in europe that are going to lose market that I fear - because Tinubu would do anything to please his masters.
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by malali: 2:57pm On Jul 26
Kukutenla:

It's not about Dangote as a person. You wrote too many lies about him in your bid to justify NNPC
I never said you're poor either
And no one can deny the fact that Dangote has benefited a lot from govt patronage in all his businesses
BUT, all this does not negate the fact that the refinery will benefit Nigeria in the long run
Your fear of monopoly is misplaced as NNPC has delibarately refused to allow its refineries work all these years
I'm beginning to see that sabotage is the reason why and preference for imports while we have all been here crying about how fuel importation is weakening the naira and sucking off much needed revenue
The NNPC has been directly sabotaging our economy!!
You are a believer in dreams.
Dangote refinery is not the solution to our problems, we might be going from frying pan to fire.
If you cannot see beyond that, i will not engage with you anymore in this discourse.
AS you might be lacking in mental capacity to see beyond your nose.
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by bdon123(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26
MICHEALADEX:
But when Obi was importing beverages at the detriment of local businesses it didn’t matter because Twas obi
Did obi stop local business men from producing beverages?? 😔

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by DesChyko: 3:51pm On Jul 26
TimeManager:

What's the big deal here?

Nothing really. At least, not for you, boss.

Not with what you represent.

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Kukutenla: 4:07pm On Jul 26
malali:

You are a believer in dreams.
Dangote refinery is not the solution to our problems, we might be going from frying pan to fire.
If you cannot see beyond that, i will not engage with you anymore in this discourse.
AS you might be lacking in mental capacity to see beyond your nose.
Lol. You can you even see beyond your nose?
You're a blind as a bat
Shift!!

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by 2elliot: 4:57pm On Jul 26
malali:

I am not supporting anybody blindly.
Give me evidence.
I am neither a fan of Dangote or a fan of Tinubu.
I am also not rude to people online like some of you are.
I also don't Hero worship anyone.
I am a fan of a better Nigeria.
You go wait tire, better Nigeria otilo
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by 2elliot: 4:58pm On Jul 26
Okoroawusa:

So Wale Tinubu and Bola Tinubu are now related? I thought you guys said that Bola Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun State?

Harping on anything just to exhibit your hate
Low IQ gboun

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by 2elliot: 4:59pm On Jul 26
mikeapollo:

Do you believe this kind of news about Ras Hanzir Oil Company in Malta?
I will wait until they publish the whole details of the company and its registration number, corporate address, name and signature of Registrar of Companies in Malta (that signed the incorporation documents), and the address etc. before I believe.
Nigerians are very good at creating and spreading lies, rumours and conspiracy theories.
Like someone rightly pointed out, oando bought the assets of Unipetrol, Agip and Conoco Phillips when Bola Tinubu was nowhere the presidency. So buying ENI's Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) upstream assets should not be a big surprise.

But Tinubu's government has been very clueless, corrupt, incompetent, a disappointment and big failure, hence it is easy for people to believe this kind of news.
gboun.
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by 2elliot: 5:02pm On Jul 26
BALLOSKI:
The illegality here is, the president's nephew is the owner of that blending plant supplying dirty diesel to our country and our own local refineries are starved of feedstock so that our scarce forex is spent on importation.

Do you need to be told to know this?
Don't waste your time. APC supporters of IQs of 25 and below.

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Bigkoko: 5:03pm On Jul 26
Anything wey make Africa's richest man to come out and wail, just know say a new crop of crooks, actively in bed with Asiwaju is cutting him off!

All Dangote has to do is just keep aside 0.05% of his wealth as slush fund for 2027 elections.

Hand it over to El Rufai, El Rufai Kwakwaso knows how to use it on the north.

Leave SE and SS for us.... Asiwaju can have Ronu-land.

Tankio

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by 2elliot: 5:03pm On Jul 26
TimeManager:

What's the big deal here?. This is not a revelation, this is clownery. Who doesn't know OANDO is an oil player spanning over three decades?.
I thought i was going to see an NNPC executive being linked to a blending plant in Malta. Wale is a private citizen just like Authur Eze who owns multiple oil block lincenses in several countries. Just as Dangote himself has a cement plant in Ghana legitimately and no one questioned him for that.

-Kiss the truth!
Gboun
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Mrexcell(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26
SpatialKing:
Tinubu and his family will finish this country

What do u expect from a notorious drug lord?
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by nnamdi640: 5:20pm On Jul 26
jlinkd78:
And some youths are against protests.
Don't mind them.
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by nnamdi640: 5:22pm On Jul 26
Front0lane:
Igbo people are indeed a funny set of people
This is Dangote talking not Igbos. Your hatred towards Igbos will do you no good

2 Likes

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by nnamdi640: 5:23pm On Jul 26
Front0lane:
Igbo people are indeed a funny set of people
This is Dangote talking not Igbos. Your hatred towards Igbos will do you no good

2 Likes

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Front0lane: 5:26pm On Jul 26
But Igbo people hate towards Hausa Fulani Yoruba n the rest of Nigerian will do you good ba ?! Don't forget this is how you claim Malaysia Singapore Indonesia South Africa Cambodia India Pakistan etc all also hate you.

What an exceedingly foolish human soul

nnamdi640:
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by capatainrambo: 5:38pm On Jul 26
MICHEALADEX:
This still proves nothing….show better documentary of your image or imagination
the thing is you and your generation nor gdo taste 1 kobo from that money. How foolish can you possibly be. Reason am well

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by capatainrambo: 5:39pm On Jul 26
NyamiriSlayer:
Maybe this one think shey nah everybody be ibo
. Lol. Igbo better pass your entire generation. Envious cretins

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by malali: 5:47pm On Jul 26
2elliot:
You go wait tire, better Nigeria otilo

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) / Ex Governor Bola Tinubu Was A Drug Baron / Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.