Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% (16608 Views)

Tinubu Increases Minimum Wages To 55000 / Lagos Assembly Cuts Ex-Governors' Pension By 50%, Stops Houses / Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26
DMerciful:
Nothing will stop the protest even if he doubles their salaries

The real protesters don't make noise, when Tinubu and other occupy Lagos in their protest, no social media noise they just troop out and did the needful

Most of you shouting here won't even go out from the day 1, some ladies will also come to sell themselves, guys will collect number, hawkers will hawk and everyone will go home

The only thing that can cause tragedy is looting other people business and destroying govt properties
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Uchesis: 12:44pm On Jul 26
I'm very sure Tinubu has not slept well for the past one week. I don't envy him at this point.

However, he can redeem himself by saying just three words;

"subsidy is back"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Quebec91(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26
You smart🧠

Only few sensible nigerians would decipher that move which you and i are among
hammer567:
HE IS NOW USING PUBLIC MONEY TO BRIBE THE MILITARY, SO THEY CAN KILL NIGERIANS FOR HIM.

THIS MAN IS THE WORST I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

NO CONSCIENCE!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Alliswell248: 12:49pm On Jul 26
mcbreeze:
Protest never start, baba is already pissing for body

What a stupid comment ....
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by krushdripper(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26
Tinubu knows nothing but dishing out money to have his way where he doesn't merit.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by richiemcgold: 12:53pm On Jul 26
crossbreedwears:
You're very wrong bro. Yar'adua increased armed forces salary and the pension. Buhari came into power and ensured pension were paid less then 6 months after terminal leave and paid them very well. During Buhari regime, a master warrant officer received up to 25M as gratuity and no delay in pension. That's one thing Buhari did well and also infrastructure. Go and verify from any ex personnel who retired during Buhari time

Those who have already retired before Buhari's time were exempted.
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Pickieox(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26
hammer567:
HE IS NOW USING PUBLIC MONEY TO BRIBE THE MILITARY, SO THEY CAN KILL NIGERIANS FOR HIM.

NO CONSCIENCE!

You still don't know Thiefnoobu. If you know him very well and his pure intentions, you will know he is an evil coterie, a pure definition of evil. He is worse than evil itself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Alliswell248: 12:58pm On Jul 26
Uchesis:
I'm very sure Tinubu has not slept well for the past one week. I don't envy him at this point.

However, he can redeem himself by saying just three words;

"subsidy is back"

Nobody ....I repeat cares about you...
Keep chest beating
U would get sense by force. Nobody would miss you.

Life is worthless to the average sore losers going by the ways they kpai themselves in the backward region.
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Calylove: 1:00pm On Jul 26
So that they will stay put for barracks and continue the support. Nice calculations. The issue is that what goes around comes around. The soldiers have brothers and sisters who are not soldiers. Same for judges and judicial workers.
They will still cry to the soldiers due to poor pay and poor standard of living. Let the betterment go round and all will be well.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Alliswell248: 1:00pm On Jul 26
Pickieox:

You still don't know Thiefnoobu. If you know him very well and his pure intentions, you will know he is an evil coterie, a pure definition of evil. He is worse than evil itself.

See baby reasoning....
Do you know how many soldiers lose their lives daily to keep the country safe....

The average PO supporters are daft and shallow.
Military people have lives too. They have kids to take care of.

Sore losers....
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Funflipper: 1:05pm On Jul 26
FunkyJustice:
More like a bribery to the armed forces, lol

Why not motivation instead of bribery? You guys still have a long way to go with this kind of negative mentality.
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Uchesis: 1:06pm On Jul 26
Alliswell248:

Nobody ....I repeat cares about you...
Keep chest beating
U would get sense by force. Nobody would miss you.

Life is worthless to the average sore losers going by the ways they kpai themselves in the backward region.
You are very stoopid for quoting me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Iamanoited: 1:06pm On Jul 26
AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PENSION OF N38306 SINCE APRIL 2024 TO DATE
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by crossbreedwears(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26
You can't repay Gratuity na. All i am saying his Buhari did very well in terms of pension for retirees and infrastructure too
richiemcgold:

Those who have already retired before Buhari's time were exempted.
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by VaginaAcademic: 1:17pm On Jul 26
So that them no go overthrow am

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Ezechimerenwata: 1:18pm On Jul 26
Na only arm forces be Nigerians....
OGA PRESDO elucidate every areas if not all at least the basic ones of all NIGERIANS generally and stop this tumbo-tumbo tactics.
In the other way round you making them the arm forces cool to act more on orders on citizens with the comfort tip you done 20%increase.. funny enough, this people no go cease to amuse and at the same time get the masses angrier the more.. keep on playing ooo Mr President.
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by tj2018: 1:31pm On Jul 26
Please how much do you think 20% is? compare with the inflation cased by Tinubu
Ejehhhh:
Obedient no go like this news o
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Never4getU: 1:33pm On Jul 26
ivandragon:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tinubu-increases-armed-forces-pension-by-20/

Bribery just to keep himself in power while the citizens are struggling to eat daily meal
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by DMerciful(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26
Happy slave
LucemFerre:

Why are you all over Nairaland hyping this protest? It clearly shows you have evil motive behind it. Amadioha will expose you and lay your evil plans to waste
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by commoditiesnig: 1:47pm On Jul 26
trutharena:
This is a fantastic move by President TINUBU! Our veterans deserve all the support they can get. Strengthening the armed forces is vital for national security.
Very true
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by luminouz(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26
hammer567:

NO CONSCIENCE!
Will you please shût it? You keep crying and it's tiring to read.

You said all these and more and Buhari used 8 years!!
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Apel147(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26
Protests are meant to checkmate the executives to order, it is not an avenue where you express your sentiments and bigotry!

mcbreeze:
Protest never start, baba is already pissing for body
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Jagaban2012: 2:12pm On Jul 26
FunkyJustice:
More like a bribery to the armed forces, lol
What is your definition of a bribe?

Can pension increments be term as a bribe ?
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26
Ehy did i see this as tinu u reducrd armed ribbersnsion by 20%
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26
Why do i see This as tinubus reduces armed robbers pension
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by onuman: 3:03pm On Jul 26
For protection of Tinubu’s tenure as president of Nigeria. A sort of bribery and corruption.
Tenure protection ranks first but protection of citizens ranks last in Tinubu’s administration priorities.
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by onuman: 3:05pm On Jul 26
hammer567:

NO CONSCIENCE!

Lekki Tollgate barbarism loading.

He will draft Fulani soldiers to the southeast, draft Fulani soldiers to the southwest. This set of soldiers can kill thousands of people and burn properties in these two areas knowing full well that their ethnic group members are rare in these two regions.
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by Barzinime(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26
Waiting to see you there
Even your moniker won't save you from merciless beating
DMerciful:
Nothing will stop the protest even if he doubles their salaries
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by orisa37: 3:39pm On Jul 26
Very good. But I have not received my Pensions from PTAD FOR APRIL, MAY, JUNE AND NOW JULY 2024.
Re: Tinubu Increases Armed Forces Pension By 20% by decatalyst(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26
hammer567:

NO CONSCIENCE!

Kai! Nigerians🤣🤣

See narrative nau🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment / Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account / Saraki, Dogara Hire 282 Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.