Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,140 members, 7,903,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. (1381 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:13pm On Jul 27
You probably saw the title and wondered.... What is the "Juggernaut Theory" all about?

Well, I assure you that it's not some sort of convoluted concept that sounds so fancy you'd think it's right

No, the Juggernaut Theory (or JT for short) is entirely simple.

The JT states that,

"The ugliest women get more romantic and sexual attention from the opposite sex (i.e. straight men) than the most handsome men get from the the opposite sex (i.e. straight women)

That is all.

To some of you, this might be painfully obvious. You might exclaim "come on speedy0420. You just wasted my time to say something so obvious? Come on bro."
And you are correct. But that fact that it's very Prevalent doesn't mean people are actually noticing it.

For the rest, you might be wondering how this is even possible.
How is it that ugly women get more game than the most handsome men?
Well, I'm just going to help you illustrate the concept using doodles, with some sideline commentary of course.

Stay with me and stay tuned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:16pm On Jul 27
Panel 1.

This is Jeff. He's you're average guy down the street.
Average looks, average height, average social status.

Jeff is asking out Clara... But she refused his advances because he isn't tall enough (only men that are 6 foot or taller meet her standards).

And no, money can not buy genuine attraction. Only your looks and height will (mainly genetics).
This makes me want to delve into genetic determinism but I digress.

Anatomy is law.

2 Likes

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:20pm On Jul 27
Many girls have rejected Jeff due to his height (he is 5'7 which is kinda short by male standards), so he concludes that the standards of the girls he wants are too high and since he can't meet them, he sees the need to go "lower" and court the "less attractive" girls

Why?
Because he thinks these girls have "lower standards"
Here's a random fact tho, women generally find 80% of men as physically unattractive.
Pareto's law, 80-20.... But reversed

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:23pm On Jul 27
This is Bozeman.
Bozeman also asks a girl out, but she rejects him due to his short height and low tier looks.

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:24pm On Jul 27
Bozeman thinks about his dating life and comes to the same conclusion as Jeff.
He also sees the need to go lower so as to meet uglier girls with "lower expectations"

Your ethnicity or race also plays a part in your dating appeal, especially on the global scale.
I've seen so many Nigerian guys on the forum go about with this dream in their heads that black men are in hot demand in Europe and will use this obvious fallacy to justify why "they don't like Nigerian girls"

This is a big lie.
But that's not what we've come to discuss. Ethnicity and it's implications will be taken down in another thread

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:26pm On Jul 27
This is Chris
Chris is that ugly guy you've always known from secondary school or University
Odd shaped head, sparse hair (or already balding), short stature, big frog eyes.... You name it
He's the stereotypical ugly guy.
He also comes to the same conclusion as Jeff and Bozeman.
He's desperate. And he needs to go lower.

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by Jeon(f): 6:29pm On Jul 27
But there was a rumor,which is " have money and females will be the one dragging for ur attention. They will be attracted to you like honey 🍯 bee 🐝 no matter your look and disabilities ". Wetin com happen Op? abi the magic no work again?.

Chaii this thread go sweet die.
Looks matters, not to Women alone but the World and Entertainment / Fashion industries.

Mrcork, come see.

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:32pm On Jul 27
So we've got three guys, each with different problems in their dating life, coming to the same conclusion.

They need to go lower. They need to go as low as possible just to find the smallest packet of female attention.

Let's see how this plays out, shall we?

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:37pm On Jul 27
So here are our three stooges.
They just installed dating apps (or social media apps... Whichever one you prefer) to find these "ugly women" whose standards they think they meet.

2 Likes

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:41pm On Jul 27
This is Emily.
She's 37 years old, has a lot of emotional baggage from past relationships, unmarried, unemployed, overweight and insufferable.

In short, she's your stereotypical "bottom-of-the-barrel" tier girl to pick as a partner.

She lives in the same city as Jeff, Bozeman and Chris and she just opened a new profile online.

All the three guys in our story see her profile. Let's see what happens.

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:42pm On Jul 27
All three guys see her profile.
And knowing the decision they've made to go as low as possible just to find the smallest slither of female attention, they all decided to swipe right so that they can enter her DM and start a conversation.

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:46pm On Jul 27
Emily, after opening her account, is immediately swamped with messages from guys like Jeff, Bozeman and Chris... All of who have come to the same conclusion to go lower in order to.find female attention

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:50pm On Jul 27
Emily, now seeing these non-stop messages from desperate guys who'd do anything for pussy, now tricks herself into believing that she's getting all of these messages because she must be the prettiest girl the guys have ever seen around.

This in turn boosts her ego and then raises her own standards for the man she'd like to date since she now believes she's a 10/10 cause so many guys are chasing after her (realistically she's like a 3/10)

This results in ugly 3/10 girls walking around with overinflated egos thinking they're 10/10 girls and believing they need a 10/10 man or else.
The prevalence of filters has made this delusion even stronger in ugly girls.

Ever wonder why even the ugliest girls have egos as big as the pretty ones?
The Juggernaut Theory is here to help

5 Likes

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:54pm On Jul 27
Why is it called "Juggernaut Theory" then?

Simple

The sexual appeal of a woman is unstoppable like a Juggernaut, irrespective of race, beauty or form.

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:56pm On Jul 27
You want real life examples of this?

Go on social media and find the handles of the ugliest girls you've ever seen.
You'd still see men simping and starving for attention on her comment box.

You want to more realistic example?
If you can, look into the DM of an ugly girl you know.
You'd be shocked with what you'd see.

Juggernaut Theory is law.

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 6:56pm On Jul 27
There's more to this but I'll drop the pen here.
If you have anything to add, drop a comment and I'll reply
Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by Peledonomy: 7:10pm On Jul 27
grin grin grin

Erudite

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:30pm On Jul 27
Mamagee3 just left the WhatsApp group.

2 Likes

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by emmy4real94(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27
; grin ;DD

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 11:18pm On Jul 27
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Mamagee3 just left the WhatsApp group.
Who is that?
Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by Deicide: 11:31pm On Jul 27
Jeon:
But there was a rumor,which is " have money and females will be the one dragging for ur attention. They will be attracted to you like honey 🍯 bee 🐝 no matter your look and disabilities ". Wetin com happen Op? abi the magic no work again?.
Allow him cook
Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by perfectgen(m): 3:34am
speedy0420:
There's more to this but I'll drop the pen here.
If you have anything to add, drop a comment and I'll reply
Ciao!

Nice exposition and narrative; I however wish to point to an underlying assumption in your theory; the number of "below the barrel ladies" must be significantly low with the number of average guys aiming for them significantly higher for the "below the barrel ladies" to keep getting wooed by the guys. However, that's not the reality; the global male-to-female percentages show that there are approximately 101 males to 100 females in the world. For every 3 guys going for a "below-the-barrel" lady, almost 2 ladies are left without a suitor. In a bid to compete, some of them will attract the average guys and things will balance up. I see this theory as only plausible if there are higher male-to-female population.
Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by CHIDINMALOVE: 6:10am
All na to just cure their conji

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by DeeScan: 6:50am
If those guys were Nigerian guys, they'd just go and make more money get the same to chop and clean mouth..

2 Likes

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:51am
Make I reserve space
Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by speedy0420: 9:50am
perfectgen:

Nice exposition and narrative; I however wish to point to an underlying assumption in your theory; the number of "below the barrel ladies" must be significantly low with the number of average guys aiming for them significantly higher for the "below the barrel ladies" to keep getting wooed by the guys. However, that's not the reality; the global male-to-female percentages show that there are approximately 101 males to 100 females in the world. For every 3 guys going for a "below-the-barrel" lady, almost 2 ladies are left without a suitor. In a bid to compete, some of them will attract the average guys and things will balance up. I see this theory as only plausible if there are higher male-to-female population.

I very much appreciate your input. But your analogy has several fundamental flaws which I’d like to correct

1. “Ladies are left without suitors if the average and below average men go after below average girls”

The sad reality about this is that women don’t care what ugly men do since they barely notice them in the first place.

Also, you have to take note of the fact that hypergamy is very much a thing. Average women always go after the best of the best when it comes to men, so what the average man does doesn’t matter the least to them when they’re all looking for Chad.

This is why movements like MGTOW or similar are very stupid. They’re movements filled with average or ugly men who think that by “going their own way” they’re doing women a disservice whereas the same women could care less what they did.

Things never “balances up”. Don’t deceive yourself into thinking the world has some force that makes things just and fair.

80% of women will always go after the top 20% of men. The remaining bottom 80% will have to find for crumbs, as seen with our three guys in the story.

2. Using the global male to female ratio is really not a good way to illustrate your point. Population demographics vary very wildly from country to country (for example Japan compared to Russia), so when you start narrowing down the concept to smaller and smaller demographic subsets, your argument will begin to falter

3. My theory holds true, regardless of how the ratio of male-to -female population is like in the country of concern.
Look at Hong Kong…. Their population is about 55% female and 45% male.
And yet the males there are so desperate that they’re willing to offer millions worth of their money in order to have a “girlfriend” or “virgin” in order to be their mates
The 4B movement isn’t working well for them either, since Asian women are now wholeheartedly rejecting Asian men by claiming they aren’t “trying hard enough” but all their protests fall into the gutter when then meet an average white man (racepill and JBW theory strikes once again).

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:09pm
speedy0420:

Who is that?

Mamagee3 is a perfect definition of "Emily" in your write-up.

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by Cousin9999: 12:36pm
"Redpill" is bs to get money/engagement out of gullible men (probably mostly guys 25 and younger) who believe all kinds of nonsense due to sexism and etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by Ishilove: 1:22pm
speedy0420:
You probably saw the title and wondered.... What is the "Juggernaut Theory" all about?

Well, I assure you that it's not some sort of convoluted concept that sounds so fancy you'd think it's right

No, the Juggernaut Theory (or JT for short) is entirely simple.

The JT states that,

"The ugliest women get more romantic and sexual attention from the opposite sex (i.e. straight men) than the most handsome men get from the the opposite sex (i.e. straight women)

That is all.

To some of you, this might be painfully obvious. You might exclaim "come on speedy0420. You just wasted my time to say something so obvious? Come on bro."
And you are correct. But that fact that it's very Prevalent doesn't mean people are actually noticing it.

For the rest, you might be wondering how this is even possible.
How is it that ugly women get more game than the most handsome men?
Well, I'm just going to help you illustrate the concept using doodles, with some sideline commentary of course.

Stay with me and stay tuned
Stay tuned for what? I don't see how all these will change the economic situation of the country.

Ogbeni, you are jobless, because if you are gainfully engaged, you won't just carry woman matter for your head like this.
Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by FRANCISTOWN: 1:34pm
Baba. All these things wey you dey talk no be so e be for everywhere. I agree with you that in some countries, women are attracted to good looking guys.

But anywhere in the world. Women are attracted to men with power and authority. In this world we live in, money is tantamount to power, because without blocks, you are powerless.

Here in Nigeria, money reigns supreme. Nigerian 21st century girls will have sex with species of monkeys if they got money.
21st century Nigerian girls don't have standards. I tey for street so I dey tell you real life shit, not some paper theory.
Have you not seen some really ugly guys with the finests babes? Why do you that? Nwanne, money reigns supreme. Those ugly guys got blocks.
Oshiomole, Obasanjo, Ned Nwoko and many more got the finest women out there. You think say na beans?

I used to have a guyman with 2/10 face but he dated the finest girls and changed girls more than his friend with 9/10 face.

Guys, Guys, Guys. 21st century Nigerian girls will have sex with monkeys if they got money.
Make money and see how you switch them like underpants.

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by Tightpussy2024(f): 2:54pm
Get a life
Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by CyrusVI(m): 4:00pm
Ishilove:

Stay tuned for what? I don't see how all these will change the economic situation of the country.

Ogbeni, you are jobless, because if you are gainfully engaged, you won't just carry woman matter for your head like this.

You work on Sundays too??

It must really be tough to be u

People just go about unleashing bitterness on just anybody for no reason

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com / How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? / Why Can't U Be Matured?

Viewing this topic: tundebasic(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.