Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,775 members, 7,938,346 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. (1790 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by ThinkSmarter: 4:17pm On Jul 28
If teenage and adolescent girls trips for you, then u re definitely good looking.
Girls ignore the height if u got good body and facial symmetry.

4 Likes

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by Osoboshi: 5:01pm On Jul 28
FRANCISTOWN:
Baba. All these things wey you dey talk no be so e be for everywhere. I agree with you that in some countries, women are attracted to good looking guys.

But anywhere in the world. Women are attracted to men with power and authority. In this world we live in, money is tantamount to power, because without blocks, you are powerless.

Here in Nigeria, money reigns supreme. Nigerian 21st century girls will have sex with species of monkeys if they got money.
21st century Nigerian girls don't have standards. I tey for street so I dey tell you real life shit, not some paper theory.
Have you not seen some really ugly guys with the finests babes? Why do you that? Nwanne, money reigns supreme. Those ugly guys got blocks.
Oshiomole, Obasanjo, Ned Nwoko and many more got the finest women out there. You think say na beans?

I used to have a guyman with 2/10 face but he dated the finest girls and changed girls more than his friend with 9/10 face.

Guys, Guys, Guys. 21st century Nigerian girls will have sex with monkeys if they got money.
Make money and see how you switch them like underpants.
na now og turn up,small pikin just dey talk theory up and down

1 Like

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by luminouz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Mamagee3 just left the WhatsApp group.
You won't make heaven you freak!!!!

Mamagee is a darling
Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by luminouz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28
perfectgen:

Nice exposition and narrative; I however wish to point to an underlying assumption in your theory; the number of "below the barrel ladies" must be significantly low with the number of average guys aiming for them significantly higher for the "below the barrel ladies" to keep getting wooed by the guys. However, that's not the reality; the global male-to-female percentages show that there are approximately 101 males to 100 females in the world. For every 3 guys going for a "below-the-barrel" lady, almost 2 ladies are left without a suitor. In a bid to compete, some of them will attract the average guys and things will balance up. I see this theory as only plausible if there are higher male-to-female population.
You are correct. Let's say it's 60/40 scenario!!
Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:12pm On Jul 28
CyrusVI:

You work on Sundays too??

It must really be tough to be u

People just go about unleashing bitterness on just anybody for no reason
I was wondering too. Imagine someone who has a lot on her plate but decided to honour a jobless person by checking out his post up to the extent of posting a comment.

I think a jobless person is far better than someone who is easily distracted from their job. That's a lack of focus and vision.

2 Likes

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by Nazgul: 8:22pm On Jul 28
DeeScan:
If those guys were Nigerian guys, they'd just go and make more money get the same to chop and clean mouth..
That's exactly what I wanted to say.

That write-up was written based on the dating system in the US not in Nigeria.

In Nigeria just have money and you'd get any girl you want regardless of how beautiful she is and how ugly you are.

Case study. Ned and Regina.

2 Likes

Re: Juggernaut Theory: Why Ugly Girls Have Huge Egos. A Thread. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:31pm On Jul 28
luminouz:

You won't make heaven you freak!!!!

Mamagee is a darling

I am a Freak of Nature living in HELL.🥱

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men - Picking Up Girls / Am Confused. / Ogochukwu Onuchukwu - The True Story: Visit Www.ogorip.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.