Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,500 members, 7,944,447 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov (26649 Views)

Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Dennisochampa: 10:04pm On Jul 28
Na our government I blame Sha....
Even this useless India with their smelling food and women wen no get yansh dey get mouth talk about Nigeria... India that have the highest case of rape and violence against women... India wen be say majority of their population are living in poverty.... Na our bad leaders I blame Sha

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by DrChukki: 10:05pm On Jul 28
Y
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by safetyboot: 10:05pm On Jul 28
The move is gaining momentum

3 Likes

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Anguldi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28
mrvitalis:
Truth is 90% of the traction this protest has comes from the fact government ( unpopular government with unpopular protest) has been trying too much to stop it

If tinubu had asked police to protect the protesters and make sure it not hijacked trust me the momentum would have died off

This is how tinubu and his team have failed in everything
Agbado president thinks Lagos is Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by UselessBuharist: 10:05pm On Jul 28
Lol they know the power of the people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Bookhub: 10:05pm On Jul 28
The protest go loud gaan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Yankee101: 10:06pm On Jul 28
The protest will hold

3 Likes

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Front0lane: 10:06pm On Jul 28
What is the name of the Indian TV station. Imagine a TV station saying you can see how rattled the authorizes are..lol.

Is this big brother Naija ?
Who is rattling who ?

God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhZUnwXtzYI

https://saharareporters.com/2024/07/28/indian-tv-station-reports-nigerian-authorities-are-rattled-planned-endbadgovernance
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Seun362: 10:07pm On Jul 28
Melagros:
COMRADES, Nigerian youths especially the Yorubas, let's all join hands together for the sake of our dear land

Yes to protest!

No way, what Nigeria needs is Regional Government, any thing else is a waste of time.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by LandMann: 10:08pm On Jul 28
Max24:
Nah India Obidients they get their propaganda materials against Tinubu from now. Very pathetic ! Arise tv is no longer enough for them. Maybe next time they would go and be looking for anti-Tinubu news on Somalia tv. May we never labour in vain like the Obidients. Clowns !

Somewhere down your family line I'm sure there's a person who the government of Nigeria has turn to a wretched and hopeless soul with their wreckless looting of public funds and senseless leadership.

I pray that person finds you and unleash mayhem on you and your household instead of other innocent people who detest Nigerian government

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by KuxoMachelini(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by MyAmericandream(f): 10:09pm On Jul 28
Max24:
Nah India Obidients they get their propaganda materials against Tinubu from now. Very pathetic ! Arise tv is no longer enough for them. Maybe next time they would go and be looking for anti-Tinubu news on Somalia tv. May we never labour in vain like the Obidients. Clowns !

MUGU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by CodeTemplar: 10:10pm On Jul 28
Dennisochampa:

Make sure when the guns of the bad government start blazing... You and your family stand at the front of it all... Peace
Hunger is like a bullet too. Take the desperation easy bros.
It can do more than bullet even so calm down and use your brain for once. People dont like to go out but are being forced to. We also have case of brainwashed Buhari supporters who want to transfer all the frustration their untouchable and unquestionable Buhari inflicted on them for eight years. They are the people we were made to believe actualize the MuMu ticket of APC.
You have the Obi supporters who always wish chaos on Nigeria so they can sell their "market".
The yorubas are equally vocal about the pains. Tinubu knows the hardship is real, has no plans to fix it, so wants to use political means. It may work now but wont be too long before another protest cry is heard again.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Front0lane: 10:11pm On Jul 28
I tot you Igbos claim you are not protesting how come you are the ones leading the protest.

I am yet to see a single Northerner create thread promoting the protest. Every single thread promoting the protest have been created by billion Igbo who as been eating chicken n making money since Tinubu became the president.

press9jatv:
No going back on the August 1st massive hunger protest. #Endbadgovernance. Too much hunger in the land

2 Likes

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by luluman: 10:13pm On Jul 28
God1000:
This was how the Arab spring started in north Africa and across the middle east that Eventually brought to an end so many governments in the region.

Indeed our leaders have become very paranoid and nervous over the last few days because they have failed the Nigerian people woefully

It's time for revolution people, I will lead this protest from my side
Lead on nairaland??
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Sapasenator: 10:13pm On Jul 28
God1000:
This was how the Arab spring started in north Africa and across the middle east that Eventually brought to an end so many governments in the region.

Indeed our leaders have become very paranoid and nervous over the last few days because they have failed the Nigerian people woefully

Arab spring acheived nothing in the end.

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Eriokanmi: 10:15pm On Jul 28
They're rattled cos it won't favour them. Rather, it will expose their ineptitude to the entire world and many of them risk visa ban to the west for wilfully impoverishing their people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Dennisochampa: 10:17pm On Jul 28
CodeTemplar:
Hunger is like a bullet too. Take the desperation easy bros.
It can do more than bullet even so calm down and use your brain for once. People dont like to go out but are being forced to. We also have case of brainwashed Buhari supporters who want to transfer all the frustration their untouchable and unquestionable Buhari inflicted in them for eight years. The are the people we were made to believe actualize ths MuMu ticket of APC.
You have the Obi supporters who always wish chaos on Nigeria so they can sell their "market".
The yorubas are equally vocal about the pains. Tinubu knows the hardship is real, has no plans to fix it, so wants to use political means. It may work now but wont be too long before another protest cry is heard again.

Above all... I'm not against protesting but people should be careful...
If the government didn't care about Nigerian lives during end Sars...it won't care now... There should be no destruction or disruption.... The protests should be peaceful... Life no get duplicate

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Hankim: 10:19pm On Jul 28
WikeTheDrunk:
Condemned gbegirians will soon start insulting India.

No be their fault, Gbegiri mixed with ewedu is a very dangerous combination for our mental health, avoid it and thank me later grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by MaziObinnaokija: 10:20pm On Jul 28
angry wic side u dey? Where can we meet grin
God1000:

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Kennitrust(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28
Max24:
your criminal certificate forger labor to get power and now he is very confused on what he really wants to do it

A Very confused drugs lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by CodeTemplar: 10:22pm On Jul 28
Dennisochampa:

Above all... I'm not against protesting but people should be careful...
If the government didn't care about Nigerian lives during end Sars...it won't care now... There should be no destruction or disruption.... The protests should be peaceful... Life no get duplicate
It is up to the govt to not infiltrate the protest. Their antecedent is well known to all. Thugs being driven in expensive jeepss by well-kitted drivers are not poor protesters doing. The govt is the number one problem.

3 Likes

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Enceladus(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28
I missed this woman on Gravitas.

Peaceful protest is a fundamental human right, especially in a democracy. God speed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by mipeesoft(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28
grin
oluwaseyi0:
Nigeria DSS will soon come for them
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Jostoman: 10:29pm On Jul 28
Max24:
go and tell them for India, Una think say people still dey listen to this una bullshit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by joseph1832(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhZUnwXtzYI

https://saharareporters.com/2024/07/28/indian-tv-station-reports-nigerian-authorities-are-rattled-planned-endbadgovernance
so, what exactly did the #endbadgovernment protest achieve?

If the wave is spreading across Africa, and where the protest took place, the same government in power, are still in power, then I ask: what did the protest achieve, aside wasting human lives?
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by mipeesoft(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by sammsimm(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28
At this point, nobody is begging anybody not to protest. We all know everywhere is tensed most people are angry and hungry any small spark the whole country will be set on fire..

2 Likes

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Vinnie2000(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28
Dennisochampa:
Na our government I blame Sha....
Even this useless India with their smelling food and women wen no get yansh dey get mouth talk about Nigeria... India that have the highest case of rape and violence against women... India wen be say majority of their population are living in poverty.... Na our bad leaders I blame Sha

Nigeria that does NOT have electricity and South Africa calls us Generator Republic, is what you are using to compare India?😒

Even for Girls, you want to use our Urgent 5K girls to compare Indian Girls?😕

Continue to Cry, you hear?

Ur Druglord Tinibu has SHAMED all you his Agbad0rian goons.. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by omooba05: 10:43pm On Jul 28
I will lead the protest in Lagos
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Theoarhics: 10:46pm On Jul 28
I like the last statement. " An angry and broken youth is the govt worst nightmare"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Restricts Protests In Lagos To Freedom, Peace Park / Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode / Dino Melaye Shares Wrappers To Women In Ayetoro Kogi State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.