Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,503 members, 7,944,457 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov (26652 Views)

Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by expert234: 3:22am On Jul 29
Difrent:

MUMU

SO BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CAUSE THE HARDSHIP MEANS THEY CAN NOT BANKROLL PROTEST?

you no know wetin you dey talk, you just want to defend the dollars they have paid you abi?....

Ur child is crying because you beat the child, but you start blaming your neighbors for instigating your child to cry.

You can't defend tinubu and not sound stupid
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Max24: 4:19am On Jul 29
expert234:

Don't mind those obidients. They are the only ones experiencing hardship. They're the only ones buying former 300 naira bread for 800 naira. They're the only ones buying fuel at over 700 naira. They are the only ones getting dollars at 1600 naira. They're the only ones shouting Ebinpawá all over the place.

Because of that, they are the only ones affected by tinubus irresponsible leadership.

The rest of us that have dedicated our lives to be tinubu senseless dogs are enjoying. We buy fuel for 300 per liter and iyaloja of Lagos ensures we buy food at 1999 market price.
Must you go to India to demarket your country and president that acknowledges your hardship and can be seen to be doing something about it. He is even ready for engagement unlike Buhari that would have ignored your noise. Does that show common sense? How many times has American opposition come to Nigeria to get anti - Biden propaganda material against their president?
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Difrent: 4:33am On Jul 29
expert234:

Ur child is crying because you beat the child, but you start blaming your neighbors for instigating your child to cry.

You can't defend tinubu and not sound stupid

Wrong analogy
What if its the neighbor that LIED against your child and you later found out

Obidenses na real MUMU una be
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by expert234: 5:06am On Jul 29
Difrent:

Wrong analogy
What if its the neighbor that LIED against your child and you later found out

Obidenses na real MUMU una be

If you had used your brain while reading what I wrote, you would have seen that my analogy doesn't have anything to do with neighbor lying against your child.

Try to read my earlier comment and even you will agree that you are a straight idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by expert234: 5:13am On Jul 29
Max24:

Must you go to India to demarket your country and president that acknowledges your hardship and can be seen to be doing something about it. He is even ready for engagement unlike Buhari that would have ignored your noise. Does that show common sense? How many times has American opposition come to Nigeria to get anti - Biden propaganda material against their president?

Do you have evidence that it was obi supporters that reported to India media?

No you don't.

In your daft mind, people around the world do not listen to news from Africa, and can, therefore, not know what is happening in Nigeria without obidients telling them.

And you claim you went to school. see how stupid you sound.

Please, are you a Muslim? You people are fond of arguing stupidly.

2 Likes

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by proprince(m): 5:13am On Jul 29
Peaceful protest is our right.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Racoon(m): 5:19am On Jul 29
Allegations of government forces killing protesters at the Lekki toll gate in Lagos during the 2020 #EndSARS protests have been persistent, despite initial denials.

However, evidence has since confirmed that live ammunition was used, and a recent ECOWAS court ruling has indicted the government for human rights violations, further substantiating the claims.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Fujiyama: 5:26am On Jul 29
Dennisochampa:
Na our government I blame Sha....
Even this useless India with their smelling food and women wen no get yansh dey get mouth talk about Nigeria... Na our bad leaders I blame Sha

^^^
grin

This was funny to read.

Garlic is healthy. It is natural. It is medicinal. It is certainly far better than the likes of MSG.

And...a woman with a small backside hasn't committed any crime, just like a man with a small penis hasn't done anything wrong. You take the hand you've been dealt and make the best of it.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by caye(m): 5:37am On Jul 29
God1000:
This was how the Arab spring started in north Africa and across the middle east that Eventually brought to an end so many governments in the region.

Indeed our leaders have become very paranoid and nervous over the last few days because they have failed the Nigerian people woefully

It's time for revolution people, I will lead this protest from my side

We must send a clear message to these Machiavellians, megalomaniacs and wicked leaders we have in this country, enough is enough.

The so-called protest is being initiated by northern rulers, who fear that hungry masses will " tear them to pieces", so they diverted attention to Tinubu.
It's classic Scape Goat Tactic, when a clueless leader(s) [ northern rulers] still want to remain in control .

I don't support Tinubu or APC.

But the real protest will be sparked by something no one suspected.

The protest is not now.
Wait for it.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Front0lane: 5:55am On Jul 29
We have over 500 tribes in Nigeria alright
The polices of Bola Tinubu is indeed causing great hardship you are right on those twoo.

I can categorically also tell you Bola Tinubu as failed as a president judging from his policies n actions but that you are not Igbo that one na lie. You are not just Igbo you are ipob card carrying member self.

You stink sing n wail like one so therefore you are 100% one n yes you have every right to protest which no one should stop you but you lying that you are not igbos n hiding under other tribe is what will never be accepted.

God1000:
I'm not Igbo man, we have more than 500 different tribes in Nigeria and the policies of this government is hurting all the tribes, please leave tribal sentiments out of it
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Front0lane: 6:08am On Jul 29
2 - 3 days away from the protest.
Let's see what the Igbo protest will achieve.

mrvitalis:
Truth is 90% of the traction this protest has comes from the fact government ( unpopular government with unpopular protest) has been trying too much to stop it

If tinubu had asked police to protect the protesters and make sure it not hijacked trust me the momentum would have died off

This is how tinubu and his team have failed in everything
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by mrvitalis(m): 7:39am On Jul 29
Front0lane:
2 - 3 days away from the protest.
Let's see what the Igbo protest will achieve.

North and Yoruba are pushing for protest u are calling igbos
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by ceejayluv(m): 7:39am On Jul 29
EyeCumInPeace:
Just restore Fuel Subsidy and the protest will die off.
Very simple stuff. cool
He would be wishing it was easy. The naira devaluation has taken the landing price of fuel to about 1,200 a liter.... To sell fuel at 200 naira now Will require a subsidy of 1k a liter - That kind money no dey. Tinubu shot himself in the foot. If he knew removing subsidy was the Best solution, he'd have allowed GEJ back then. The economy was better managed And the impact wouldn't have been as bad as now.

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by ceejayluv(m): 7:43am On Jul 29
expert234:

Do you have evidence that it was obi supporters that reported to India media?

No you don't.

In your daft mind, people around the world do not listen to news from Africa, and can, therefore, not know what is happening in Nigeria without obidients telling them.

And you claim you went to school. see how stupid you sound.

Please, are you a Muslim? You people are fond of arguing stupidly.

The idiot doesn't even know that there are many Indian nationals living in Nigeria including intelligence officers relaying information back home. Tinubu supporters are surprisingly Daft.

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by MUNCHING2024: 8:15am On Jul 29
caye:
[code][/code]
The so-called protest is being initiated by northern rulers, who fear that hungry masses will " tear them to pieces", so they diverted attention to Tinubu.
It's classic Scape Goat Tactic, when a clueless leader(s) [ northern rulers] still want to remain in control .

The protest is not now.
Wait for it.

The comment I have been looking for. You scored a bullseye here. You are the only that a concise and objective grasp of the matter at hand.

Those with discernment will easily see that the elites from the northern divide of the country are the ones pulling the strings.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by MUNCHING2024: 8:17am On Jul 29
MUNCHING2024:

The comment I have been looking for. You scored a bullseye here. You are the only one that give a concise and objective grasp of the matter at hand.

Those with discernment will easily see that the elites from the northern divide of the country are the ones pulling the strings.
Tinubu is a disaster however!
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:21am On Jul 29
No be only spring na autumn...
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by BluntCrazeMan: 8:22am On Jul 29
Giant of Africa.

Kenya and Uganda were doing protests..
The world stayed and watched silently..

Nigeria Started to Protest.
THE WORLD STARTED TO SEE IT AS AN AFRICAN AFFAIR.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Medici777: 8:41am On Jul 29
All those that are benefiting from this highly corrupt regime including Tinubu are scared of the peaceful protest. The world is watching
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by hormorjeje: 8:51am On Jul 29
dere has been kilings in the north by bandits and so on,govt,armed forces did nt see it as threat to stp dat
Tinubu
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Dennisochampa: 9:33am On Jul 29
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

This was funny to read.

Garlic is healthy. It is natural. It is medicinal. It is certainly far better than the likes of MSG.

And...a woman with a small backside hasn't committed any crime, just like a man with a small penis hasn't done anything wrong. You take the hand you've been dealt and make the best of it.

Oga... I no talk say garlic bad.... Go read the comment again... As for the small yansh matter... I no like women with small yansh... Na my choice.... I no force u to dislike them... U fit follow woman wen get small yansh.... Nothing do u... Carry go
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by nairalanda1(m): 10:49am On Jul 29
caye:
[code][/code]

The protest is not now.
Wait for it.

It is folly, not revolutionism, to deprive ourselves in advance of any freedom of action, openly to inform an enemy who is at present better armed than we are whether we shall fight him, and when. To accept battle at a time when it is obviously advantageous to the enemy, but not to us, is criminal; political leaders of the revolutionary class are absolutely useless if they are incapable of “changing tack, or offering conciliation and compromise” in order to take evasive action in a patently disadvantageous battle.

V.I. Lenin, Left-Wing Communism: an Infantile Disorder (1920)
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Felabrity: 12:32pm On Jul 29
I know say na this woman
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by RealDaughter(f): 12:55pm On Jul 29
Max24:
Nah India Obidients they get their propaganda materials against Tinubu from now. Very pathetic ! Arise tv is no longer enough for them. Maybe next time they would go and be looking for anti-Tinubu news on Somalia tv. May we never labour in vain like the Obidients. Clowns !

I don't see you having sense even in the nearest future, and innocent unborn children are waiting to inherit this grin
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by bal4real: 1:44pm On Jul 29
Praxis758:
APC and Tinubu would do same if they were in opposition, so I don’t pity him.

Just wait and see how MC Oluomo will be the bride of DSS and Police on how to infiltrate the protest.

Exactly, even do more than worse.

Tinubu & APC have nothing to offer Nigeria. They have failed woefully in all ramifications.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by bal4real: 1:50pm On Jul 29
Anyone who supported the 2012 protest against GEJ, but stands against the upcoming national protest, THE PERSON IS THE REAL ENEMY OF THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by YouAreNobody: 3:58pm On Jul 29
Shawarmagirl:

You should cover your face in shame that the vegetable in Aso Rock you are supporting, far away Indian TV have spread the news and you are here accusing Obident
I think he was being sarcastic
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by BOYS2MEN: 4:49pm On Jul 29
Na dat however scatter the sentence 😂
Shawarmagirl:
The Nigerian government has however promised to ensure that the rights of protesters are respected. However, it is notorious for violating human rights.

Indian TV has finish Bola Tinubu on the last sentence above.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29
God1000:
This was how the Arab spring started in north Africa and across the middle east that Eventually brought to an end so many governments in the region.

Indeed our leaders have become very paranoid and nervous over the last few days because they have failed the Nigerian people woefully

It's time for revolution people, I will lead this protest from my side

We must send a clear message to these Machiavellians, megalomaniacs and wicked leaders we have in this country, enough is enough.
Wa gbayi!

Baba ,men mount!
grin
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Estible4ril(f): 6:38pm On Jul 29
My suggestion is that, since paid thugs do infiltrate peaceful protest, if u see them destroying things, let the protesters arrest them and hand them over to the police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 / Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.