Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,109 members, 7,910,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:20 PM

Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov (26065 Views)

Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by maasoap(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28
They should be. They're using hunger to unite Nigerians because hunger knows no tribe, ethnicity, party or religion.

2 Likes

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by maasoap(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28
VikingKing:
You cannot keep a people in acute starvation and perpetual poverty while you lavish Trillions on a Yacht, a new Jet, a new Luxurious House for your VP, and Luxury vehicles for over 500 lawmakers amongst other juicy perks for you and your croonies and still expect the people to keep mute and suffer! NEVER!!

Make no mistakes, they know that their cup is full, they know that they have reached the elastic limit, that is why they're panicking!

Walahi, Nigerian leaders are wicked, selfish and insensitive. Devils descendants

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by haslaw(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28
press9jatv:
No going back on the August 1st massive hunger protest. #Endbadgovernance. Too much hunger in the land

Patriotic Nigerians like us will not allow IP0B/0BIDIENTS to destroy and burn down our dear country under the pretext of protest.

Who do anyhow go collect anyhow

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by MrSly(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28
Max24:
Nah India Obidients they get their propaganda materials against Tinubu from now. Very pathetic ! Arise tv is no longer enough for them. Maybe next time they would go and be looking for anti-Tinubu news on Somalia tv. May we never labour in vain like the Obidients. Clowns !
Tribalism is a psychological disorder. You really need help. Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Krankhead: 10:57pm On Jul 28
God1000:
This was how the Arab spring started in north Africa and across the middle east that Eventually brought to an end so many governments in the region.

Indeed our leaders have become very paranoid and nervous over the last few days because they have failed the Nigerian people woefully

It's time for revolution people, I will lead this protest from my side
Pls pity your parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Tektronics12: 11:01pm On Jul 28
You are Deluded. Protectwould not change the Status quo. Election is the best time.
God1000:
This was how the Arab spring started in north Africa and across the middle east that Eventually brought to an end so many governments in the region.

Indeed our leaders have become very paranoid and nervous over the last few days because they have failed the Nigerian people woefully

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by RodgersAkpafu: 11:01pm On Jul 28
mrvitalis:
Truth is 90% of the traction this protest has comes from the fact government ( unpopular government with unpopular protest) has been trying too much to stop it

If tinubu had asked police to protect the protesters and make sure it not hijacked trust me the momentum would have died off

This is how tinubu and his team have failed in everything
them no wise at all niyen
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by RushManni: 11:05pm On Jul 28
Front0lane:
Wake me up when Igbos are able to lead any meaningful protest in Nigeria. I will tell you how far August 2 with the protest.

This is not to say Nigeria does not need a protest but clowns n ipob fools leading a protest in Nigeria is nothing but a circus of lunatics that will amount to nothing.

It appears your father gave birth to a hugely useless mammal (useless to both humans & spirit) and called him a child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Shikini: 11:06pm On Jul 28
Max24:
Nah India Obidients they get their propaganda materials against Tinubu from now. Very pathetic ! Arise tv is no longer enough for them. Maybe next time they would go and be looking for anti-Tinubu news on Somalia tv. May we never labour in vain like the Obidients. Clowns !

Keep fooling yourself.
What is coming is beyond you sha

2 Likes

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Sicklebear28: 11:06pm On Jul 28
Max24:

What is coming is beyond you
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Festy4u(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28
The rain of protest that baba werey was gathering and commanding to happened during Jonathan's government is about falling down on his idiotic government!

Is karma not wonderful? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by God1000(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28
Front0lane:
Wake me up when Igbos are able to lead any meaningful protest in Nigeria. I will tell you how far August 2 with the protest.

This is not to say Nigeria does not need a protest but clowns n ipob fools leading a protest in Nigeria is nothing but a circus of lunatics that will amount to nothing.

I'm not Igbo man, we have more than 500 different tribes in Nigeria and the policies of this government is hurting all the tribes, please leave tribal sentiments out of it

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Angelfrost(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28
Max24:

You know... You can't hide behind Obidients forever.

You just can't keep using them as an excuse for every misstep and failure of those you support.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Dennisochampa: 11:18pm On Jul 28
Vinnie2000:

Nigeria that does NOT have electricity and South Africa calls us Generator Republic, is what you are using to compare India?😒

Even for Girls, you want to use our Urgent 5K girls to compare Indian Girls?😕

Continue to Cry, you hear?

Ur Druglord Tinibu has SHAMED all you his Agbad0rian goons.. cry cry

Come Canada here ... Most of the Manual jobs wen deh abroad ... Na Indians full am....
Who nor go nor know... U go think say na their country better pass.... I deal with them every day and I can tell you for free..... It's not all rosy in their country..... The way them take better pass us be say them no dey trash talk the country the way people like u dey do....

And woe betide you if you think I care about tinubu or you or foolz like you... Na ogun go kee all of una... Bloody oaf
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by tuoyoojo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28
Tinubu is scared
Police is scared
Military is scared
Even the protesters are scared

Tilibu that sponsored protest is afraid to being served same meal

This life nor balance o
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Fineman2: 11:26pm On Jul 28
Good
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Reptyle(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhZUnwXtzYI

https://saharareporters.com/2024/07/28/indian-tv-station-reports-nigerian-authorities-are-rattled-planned-endbadgovernance

Not just government. Even me I am nervous. Every rational Nigerian should be worried and afraid. After the Endsars nonsense and what we are seeing in Kenya, we should all be worried. This protest is going to get out of hand and just make things harder for us regular folks. God help us all!

2 Likes

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by onuman: 11:31pm On Jul 28
India TV station devoted time on Nigeria protest plan.
TV stations of the plantation owner in Europe will not mention it. They show only disasters and Boko haram kidnap episodes in northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by RemoveKebab: 11:33pm On Jul 28
God1000:

We must send a clear message to these Machiavellians, megalomaniacs and wicked leaders we have in this country, enough is enough.
After the Arab spring are those countries better than what they were pre revolution.

You people better be careful of what you wish for.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Horus(m): 12:22am On Jul 29
Gen Z Protests coming to Nigeria grin
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Bliztzer: 12:47am On Jul 29
Shawarmagirl:

You should cover your face in shame that the vegetable in Aso Rock you are supporting, far away Indian TV have spread the news and you are here accusing Obident

Don't mind that slowpoke. Instead of him should be concern about the current realities. He is busy deceiving himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Bliztzer: 12:49am On Jul 29
Reptyle:

Not just government. Even me I am nervous. Every rational Nigerian should be worried and afraid. After the Endsars nonsense and what we are seeing in Kenya, we should all be worried. This protest is going to get out of hand and just make things harder for us regular folks. God help us all!

Amen
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by MrEverest(m): 1:01am On Jul 29
naijaboy756:
August 1 protest already in the eyes of the international community

Government is in trouble

Honestly, whenever international media starts reporting about a protest, forget it, it’s going to spiral out of control. Gen Z likes attention and once they see themselves making global headlines, it will act like steroids that will stimulate their adrenaline to go on overdrive.

By the time the likes of CNN, BBC, and Al Jazeera starts to report it then it’s game over. That’s also what played out in Kenya.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by push23: 1:12am On Jul 29
ThìsGlobe.Com
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by opeldavid: 1:54am On Jul 29
The protest is real. It is enshrined in our constitution section 39/40.
It is our fundamental human right. Nothing can stop this protest. Even Tinubu protested against Jonathan and called his supporters to join him. Si the protest must go on come August 1st 2024.

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by opeldavid: 1:55am On Jul 29
The protest is real. It is enshrined in our constitution section 39/40.
It is our fundamental human right. Nothing can stop this protest. Even Tinubu protested against Jonathan and called his supporters to join him. So the protest must go on come August 1st 2024.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Difrent: 2:26am On Jul 29
God1000:

Bankrolled of course by Obama

Is that bidens plan too?

Ruto pointedly accuse Ford foundation , their hands can be seen all over the Nigerian protest too
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by expert234: 2:54am On Jul 29
Max24:

Don't mind those obidients. They are the only ones experiencing hardship. They're the only ones buying former 300 naira bread for 800 naira. They're the only ones buying fuel at over 700 naira. They are the only ones getting dollars at 1600 naira. They're the only ones shouting Ebinpawá all over the place.

Because of that, they are the only ones affected by tinubus irresponsible leadership.

The rest of us that have dedicated our lives to be tinubu senseless dogs are enjoying. We buy fuel for 300 per liter and iyaloja of Lagos ensures we buy food at 1999 market price.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by expert234: 3:02am On Jul 29
Difrent:

Bankrolled of course by Obama

Is that bidens plan too?

Ruto pointedly accuse Ford foundation , their hands can be seen all over the Nigerian protest too

I'm certain it is Ford foundation that causes rice to jump to 80k naira per bag. Dord foundation is responsible for those shouting Ebinpawá. Ford foundation causes naira to fall to 1600 naira per dollar. Ford foundation is also to blame as Nigerians spend over 50% of their income on transportation.

Senseless fools have a way of blaming others for their failures. They never agree that they fail even when evidences point out their failures in black and white.
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by tunjilana: 3:04am On Jul 29
God1000:

We must send a clear message to these Machiavellians, megalomaniacs and wicked leaders we have in this country, enough is enough.

That spring brought down regimes but overall yielded nothing.

Egypt pushed out a dictator and conducted elections, the democratically elected party was the Muslim brotherhood which didn't align with the wishes and expectations of the world, so within a year the military was encouraged to cease power again...

In Libya, Gaddafi resisted and it led to his end, today Libya is a nation in turmoil, led by many rebel groups. Algeria and Tinisia had their share but what difference has happened since.

Syria resisted and we all know the story, war happened and ISIS rose up from the ashes...

I will always pick active participation in politics and forming a critical mass of good headed young people taking control at different stages of politics...protests and coups don't fit the fundamentals. And most times nothing changes just destruction and worse case the exchange of one bad leader with another
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Difrent: 3:13am On Jul 29
expert234:

I'm certain it is Ford foundation that causes rice to jump to 80k naira per bag. Dord foundation is responsible for those shouting Ebinpawá. Ford foundation causes naira to fall to 1600 naira per dollar. Ford foundation is also to blame as Nigerians spend over 50% of their income on transportation.

Senseless fools have a way of blaming others for their failures. They never agree that they fail even when evidences point out their failures in black and white.

MUMU

SO BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CAUSE THE HARDSHIP MEANS THEY CAN NOT BANKROLL PROTEST?

you no know wetin you dey talk, you just want to defend the dollars they have paid you abi?....
Re: Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov by Difrent: 3:15am On Jul 29
tunjilana:

That spring brought down regimes but overall yielded nothing.

another

In Egypt it simply replaced a dictator with another one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi / Shouts Of APC At Ojude Oba Festival Is An Abomination - OBA / Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.