Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,889 members, 7,980,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:30 AM

Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) (56437 Views)

Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt / Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29
LagosPrince:
Stock up your homes people , it's surely gonna be a long protest
for 2 weeks now no light in my area..
But I will still enter market tomorrow and do some shopping

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 2:54pm On Jul 29
sIfioksq:
Hunger protests in Niger State? This is just another distraction from the real issues plaguing the country. When did protests ever solve hunger? Instead of burning tires and blocking roads, why not focus on finding real solutions? It's the same old story—people taking to the streets while the politicians sit back and laugh. If only they knew that their actions only give the government more excuses to crack down. The real fight should be against the corrupt systems that put them in this situation, not against each other. Protests won’t fill empty stomachs; they need to think smarter, not louder.

This protest is the masses against the ruling cabal. Tinubu and his cabal must go.
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by ajimir: 2:57pm On Jul 29
Nigerians are divided in this protest
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by BeigJawnson(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29
Chinkoalhaji34:
Niger State, where hunger protests are becoming a trend.

This is just another show without real change.

Those protesting should ask themselves if their actions will bring the food to their tables or just more noise in the streets. Hunger will not listen to mere chants; it requires real solutions, not just protests.

Let’s be realistic...

And your own action less without protest is putting food on your own table right?
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by mipeesoft(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29
press9jatv:
August 1st protest will surely hold as planned. No retreat no surrender

Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by expert234: 3:15pm On Jul 29
Salewa97:
Hunger protest in Niger State? This is just another avenue for chaos.

When will we learn that protesting without a solid plan only leads to more suffering? Instead of channeling energy into destructive demonstrations, why not engage with the government and demand real change? Protests that turn violent only exacerbate the problem and put innocent lives at risk.

Nigerians should be wise enough to see that protests without purpose are a waste of time. Hunger isn't solved in the streets; it's solved in the boardrooms and through policies that uplift the people. Let's focus on constructive dialogue rather than chaos.

Why didn't you advice tinubu in 2011 to engage with Jonathan's government instead of protesting?
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by Love800(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29
Constructive dialogue won't solve anything. Instead it will lead to bribing.
Salewa97:

When will we learn that protesting without a solid plan only leads to more suffering? Instead of channeling energy into destructive demonstrations, why not engage with the government and demand real change? Protests that turn violent only exacerbate the problem and put innocent lives at risk.

Nigerians should be wise enough to see that protests without purpose are a waste of time. Hunger isn't solved in the streets; it's solved in the boardrooms and through policies that uplift the people. Let's focus on constructive dialogue rather than chaos.
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by expert234: 3:24pm On Jul 29
CilicMarin:
No pictures, No video... Perhaps a handful of misguided elements trying to justify their pay.

Daily Trust and Sahara Reporters are working overtime to incite Nigerians to protest...but unfortunately it is not working at all... grin angry

Of course, a tinubu dog will be too blind to see pictures even when they are posted under his nose.

Not his fault; he is also a Muslim and Islam teaches deception and bold face lying.
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by Artscollection: 3:24pm On Jul 29
bal4real:

😂
Guy you get bad mouth

I dey para 4 those idiots
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by Jonjam269: 3:38pm On Jul 29
As far as you restrict your madness to your region, no issue. No protest anywhere in South West
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by 43Ronin: 3:42pm On Jul 29
Emperormartin:
This protest will definitely start from the north...

If I were tinubu I'll be more concerned in that region
Tinubu is Joe biden Promax he doesn't even know where he is at the moment. It's the ronu fools that don't understand that a protest in the north will alienate the president and topple him. Bayo oponuga should continue fooling his old age

2 Likes

Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by 43Ronin: 3:42pm On Jul 29
Jonjam269:
As far as you restrict your madness to your region, no issue. No protest anywhere in South West
SouthWest is inconsequential! The president is seated in the north, that is where he will collect

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29
Salewa97:

People have to vent their frustrations - legitimately. It's their right. The dialogue can be going on alongside the protest. They're not mutually exclusive.
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by SisterAnn(f): 3:48pm On Jul 29
Peaceful protest is the people's rights. Law enforcement must rise up to the occasion to arrest any ugly situation.
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by membranus: 3:52pm On Jul 29
Emperormartin:
This protest will definitely start from the north...

If I were tinubu I'll be more concerned in that region

Let the revolution start from the Northern region, it will have more violent impact and shake our evil rulers than if it emanated from the complacent Southern region. After all they suffer more from our leaders greedy actions than we from these soft zones.
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29
Salewa97:

But the demands are already made, which one have they ever implemented?
The masses cant be suffering alone, the politicians need to suffer too before I can take them serrious.
Fuel is expensive, yet scarce. I was with my V6 engine car today to buy fuel, I stayed on the queue at NNPC becus it was more affordable at N580 per liter but they stopped selling before it reached my turn. Do u know the level of frustration that caused me?
I have two businesses, each of them need electricity, I have to fuel my two business generators. I have to install solar at home but still use gen to support it. I have to fuel two businesses, fuel my home gen and fuel my car. I am more than frustrated.
The useless politicians and their supporters who caused this dont go thru this.
If they go thru same process that I go thru, I wont be angry.
U cant keep telling the masses to chill and suffer while u ball and enjoy with our collective wealths.
The demands have been made.
Serving politicians should cut down on their allowances and salaries immediately, by over 60 percent.
Since unitary federalsim is not working, we need to find another political system.
The major cause of food crises is the fulani herders who keep destroying farm lands and killing farmers. We want states to have total control of their borders and decide how u can move in and do business there.
This is 21 century, we cant keep doing herders with cows roaming the bushes and destroying people's investments.
I mean, what is so hard in ending this?
Go and rent land and build ranches in states that agree to this. Dont force ideas on everyone. I cant suffer and hustle money and invest 3m into farming and fulani herdsmen will use their cows and destory everything. If I complain, they attack and kill me. If I attach their cows for destroying my investments, they rape and kill me and my communities. This made farmers to start running away and this affected farm products.
This is simple, do the right thing. How come each president that comes will just waste 8 years repeating same thing that the former presidents did?
We want all past leaders probed and their stollen money recovered and used to build world class hositals across the 6 regions.
We want a better electoral system. Not this rubbish we do here that one person can just sit in one office and be calling results and change figures.
Dont pretend like u dont know what the people wants. The stuffs are there, govt should start them and people wont protest.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by Benjamin4388(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29
sIfioksq:
Hunger protests in Niger State? This is just another distraction from the real issues plaguing the country. When did protests ever solve hunger? Instead of burning tires and blocking roads, why not focus on finding real solutions? It's the same old story—people taking to the streets while the politicians sit back and laugh. If only they knew that their actions only give the government more excuses to crack down. The real fight should be against the corrupt systems that put them in this situation, not against each other. Protests won’t fill empty stomachs; they need to think smarter, not louder.

can you give the steps you are talking about and what will be the next step if the demands are not met.... should we continue leaving like slaves
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by Benjamin4388(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29
Princedapace:

But the demands are already made, which one have they ever implemented?
The masses cant be suffering alone, the politicians need to suffer too before I can take them serrious.
Fuel is expensive, yet scarce. I was with my V6 engine car today to buy fuel, I stayed on the queue at NNPC becus it was more affordable at N580 per liter but they stopped selling before it reached my turn. Do u know the level of frustration that caused me?
I have two businesses, each of them need electricity, I have to fuel my two business generators. I have to install solar at home but still use gen to support it. I have to fuel two businesses, fuel my home gen and fuel my car. I am more than frustrated.
The useless politicians and their supporters who caused this dont go thru this.
If they go thru same process that I go thru, I wont be angry.
U cant keep telling the masses to chill and suffer while u ball and enjoy with our collective wealths.
The demands have been made.
Serving politicians should cut down on their allowances and salaries immediately, by over 60 percent.
Since unitary federalsim is not working, we need to find another political system.
The major cause of food crises is the fulani herders who keep destroying farm lands and killing farmers. We want states to have total control of their borders and decide how u can move in and do business there.
This is 21 century, we cant keep doing herders with cows roaming the bushes and destroying people's investments.
I mean, what is so hard in ending this?
Go and rent land and build ranches in states that agree to this. Dont force ideas on everyone. I cant suffer and hustle money and invest 3m into farming and fulani herdsmen will use their cows and destory everything. If I complain, they attack and kill me. If I attach their cows for destroying my investments, they rape and kill me and my communities. This made farmers to start running away and this affected farm products.
This is simple, do the right thing. How come each president that comes will just waste 8 years repeating same thing that the former presidents did?
We want all past leaders probed and their stollen money recovered and used to build world class hositals across the 6 regions.
We want a better electoral system. Not this rubbish we do here that one person can just sit in one office and be calling results and change figures.
Dont pretend like u dont know what the people wants. The stuffs are there, govt should start them and people wont protest.

man i feel you....we should all stop with all the issues we complaining and all focus to tell this government to bring fuel price back to what it was before.....that's the main originator of all our problems
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29
Benjamin4388:

man i feel you....we should all stop with all the issues we complaining and all focus to tell this government to bring fuel price back to what it was before.....that's the main originator of all our problems

The issue here is that the system of govt wont allow that. It is man eat man system and until we fix the root, we cant make any progress.
How long have we been patching it?
Blacks must learn to fix issues from the root.
U see why Europe win today? They know how to tackle issues from the root cause.
The problem here is the system. The system that gives whoever that is the president all the powers to take it all, he can control everything including ur resources.
If we can fix the system of govt, then we have started our journey to healing! Yes, they can return the subsidy for now while they start the process of fixing our political system. This system is dam faulty. It cant work. Has never worked anywhere in the world and will never work.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29
Every peaceful protest against this evil government is highly welcome
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by NSK4U(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29
sIfioksq:

Trash

Show face when the heat fully starts and someone will help you find your head
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29
Salewa97:

Nigerians should be wise enough to see that protests without purpose are a waste of time. Hunger isn't solved in the streets; it's solved in the boardrooms and through policies
that uplift the people. Let's focus on constructive dialogue rather than chaos.

You people are just agents of the devil

You shall never go unpunished

If you can't speak out against the rage in the land, why don't you keep quiet and just look

Before the end of 2024 you shall receive God's judgement

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by themanderon: 5:43pm On Jul 29
Salewa97:

Gbenu e soun. Which dialogue with which government? The one that is planning to buy a private jet worth billions for the president at a time like this? The ones that spent 160million to buy jeeps for themselves? Dialogue so they can share à few cups of rice to an already impoverished people?
Whatever you think you are benefitting that is making you spew nonsense on every thread remember it will not last forever. The evil you support today will swallow you up tomorrow.
Nigerians have been patient but these criminals in power just love making a mockery of the patience of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by ultraviolet27(f): 5:45pm On Jul 29
JoeEeL:

Guy u are right. These apc ronuku bastards have upped their game and now using chatgpt for their responses and copying and pasting.

These people are vile and are directly sent from hell!
Ronuku Bastards laugh wan tear my belle oo!!

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29
ultraviolet27:

Ronuku Bastards laugh wan tear my belle oo!!

Babe, the shame these guys have brought to my tribe, I will not forgive them.
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by naijaboy756: 5:58pm On Jul 29
Salewa97:

lol you guys and stifling free speech. If it is your right to protest, why is it not my right to be anti protest?

Mods are not blind, they can clearly see I’ve been on this forum for years.

over grow low sha
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by Saintinoo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29
LagosPrince:
Stock up your homes people , it's surely gonna be a long protest

Are you not enjoying the government of PBAT? What protest?

Hope you will lead the protest.
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by press9jatv: 6:52pm On Jul 29
[quote author=mipeesoft post=131207226][/quote] yes soo. No retreat no surrender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by Shikini: 6:59pm On Jul 29
Kpakam ... Nigeria will burn
Re: Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 7:07pm On Jul 29
Salewa97:

Nigerians mostly are only creative in criminality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home / Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide / Obasanjo Loses Polling Unit To APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.