Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,506 members, 7,908,406 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:14 AM

Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos (27788 Views)

Police Foil Cult Initiation Ceremony In Enugu, Arrest 24 Suspects (Photos) / Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Morizo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31
Ezeama400:
Why are these people afraid of protest?

Anybody that's stvpid and daft to believe this news will equally believe that Tinubu will turn Nigeria to Dubai

Biggest lamba of our time

Just looking for excuse to use live ammunition of protesters and declare them terrorists

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Elidrisy20: 8:29pm On Jul 31
Na lie
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by harjay1986: 8:30pm On Jul 31
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Morizo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31
yarimo:
It shall never be well with obi and his group of bitter Obidients undecided undecided they should go and bomb there erosion villages

C'mon, party sentiments aside..so you believe this lamba
Please exchange your brain with that of any sheep near you 😉
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by GreenxGreen: 8:30pm On Jul 31
Dem sabi foil Boom attack but Dem no fit sabi locate this eeedddiiioottt

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Danelo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31
Kings of LAMBA
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Zainabwhitemone: 8:32pm On Jul 31
The patient dog eats the fattest bone.
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by t2luv1: 8:32pm On Jul 31
Goodvibes007:
Good catch by the Nigerian Police.

Humm it just so happened one day before a nationwide protest. 90% of the people against this so-called plan protest are Yorubas. I wonder why?
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31
Lies....
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by BOBAN2710: 8:33pm On Jul 31
Where is the video government of propaganda
A quake police ewpoet
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by yommygift15: 8:33pm On Jul 31
Nigeria police npa fio ninu Iro kabiti-kabiti
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by LOVEGINO(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Tetraozonaitera: 8:37pm On Jul 31
Wanting to scare the masses.

grin
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by olax02(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31
adamusuleiman3:

https://punchng.com/breaking-police-detonate-explosive-device-in-lagos/
hmmm..APC the Chief Propagadanist..

Hello everyone. For you guys who are based overseas and need somebody to run errands for you in Nigeria, I am 100% available for you. You can chat with me on my WhatsApp for more info. 0706 1205 678. I am ready to serve you better. Thank you.
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Gerhards: 8:40pm On Jul 31
Yorubas should stop playing this kind of game, it will definitely back fire in the future, there's no special benefit even if the president come from your village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 8:41pm On Jul 31
Kudos NPF.
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Naustine(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31
Unregistered vehicle dropped a bag, police didn't make effort to chase the vehicle Incase it has another device to drop elsewhere.. shey u see say the story no clear
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Azazyel: 8:44pm On Jul 31
Where is the bomb
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Choiceone1: 8:45pm On Jul 31
adamusuleiman3:

https://punchng.com/breaking-police-detonate-explosive-device-in-lagos/
. Iropo . Government of lambda. Apccccc nawaoooo they are doing everything to stop d protest
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Choiceone1: 8:48pm On Jul 31
yarimo:
It shall never be well with obi and his group of bitter Obidients undecided undecided they should go and bomb there erosion villages
. Back to sender
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Uncletony(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31
All of a sudden, Lagos police in mossad esque; " Things fall apart".
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by LucemFerre: 8:50pm On Jul 31
This is what they will do during the protest and they will claim the protesters did it so that they will have excuse to kill and declare state of emergency = protest don end be dat.
Who know know
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Moniya4Real(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31
if the bomb strike you, you and your ilks liking your response wouldn’t have been alive today.
Oceemo:
Hmmmm government of lamba
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Malikdking: 8:52pm On Jul 31
ruggedboy01:
Nothing wia anybody go tell me say this is not a frame up to disrupt the upcoming protest, even though I will never be part of it, we warned helinues and his people, they said they wan teach us a lesson, now his people are fade up with lamba from tinupoo government and want to protest and yet still fooling themselves with the slogan DEFEND LAGOS😂😂

Meanwhile they were the ones who tried destroying Lagos 2020 and even chase their oba, later they blamed it on igbos whom they even looted their shop join

Ajeeeee I de fear people from that tribe

Na everyday una dey shout "na Yoruba vote Tinubu" yet we all know during election how popular Yorubas campaign and voted for Obi yet this is what stupid and idiot folks like you got to say to our face everyday...

Are you going to tell me no one from the East voted and support the current President ?

Are you not a fool ?
Are you not trying to be a bigot ?
You need to think deep before commenting trash on a public forum
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Uncletony(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31
This Yorubaman governor, please make it real!
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by bobby007(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31
This dot tribe get mission
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Gerhards: 8:56pm On Jul 31
Naustine:
Unregistered vehicle dropped a bag, police didn't make effort to chase the vehicle Incase it has another device to drop elsewhere.. shey u see say the story no clear

It's sad situation, this is pure propaganda and not looking good for a country like Nigeria, it will only get worst when another tribe get into that position
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31
This country ehn......them for just born me for Iran
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Bellotelli: 8:58pm On Jul 31
Very cheap propaganda grin
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by gabolak(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31
DJ YK mule...
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by vicfajeze: 8:59pm On Jul 31
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31
alsudan:
Agent Fash style detonation.

Useless APC and Bomb.
we know it's the handiwork of the GBAJUE'S and NZOGBU NZOGBU people that want to destroy Lagos and port Harcourt by all means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike / 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.