Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,507 members, 7,908,406 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:17 AM

Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos (27790 Views)

Police Foil Cult Initiation Ceremony In Enugu, Arrest 24 Suspects (Photos) / Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by chatinent: 9:05pm On Jul 31
Haha.

When you have an F in propaganda..

2 Likes

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Jostoman: 9:05pm On Jul 31
Na lie, this government don turn our police to one of their propaganda machinery. What a pity

3 Likes

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Germi9: 9:06pm On Jul 31
Story story =Story

3 Likes

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by BigBashiru: 9:07pm On Jul 31
Ezeama400:
Why are these people afraid of protest?

Anybody that's stvpid and daft to believe this news will equally believe that Tinubu will turn Nigeria to Dubai

Exactly if it was true they would hv also arraigned the suspect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31
INTEGRITYA1:
I dey pity some people that will use their heads to carry the load they don't know anything about.

If you have ears, behave yourself well.

Eko o ni gba Igbakugba oooooooo.
SHAARRAAP!
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Kylekent59: 9:10pm On Jul 31
Cheap propaganda.

We will all die one day and give an account of how we lived our lives.

No one lives forever. Everyone evil will be in hell with his or her role model.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by geewean(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31
They are this smart to foil bomb attacks but can't foil the ones in Zamfara, Kaduna and Borno state respectively.

This lamba government needs a Grammy award in the category of Lamba.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by gift2xl: 9:14pm On Jul 31
The one's they planted themselves just to accuse the incoming protesters.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Blazetrailer: 9:15pm On Jul 31
This is the most stupid government I have ever seen.

2 Likes

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31
MichaelSokoto:

SHAARRAAP!

Dey no dey tell person.
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by comodo: 9:17pm On Jul 31
ify2016:
If i didn't see pictures crew will soon reach here.
Sometimes making the pictures public will convince ordinary Nigerians.
On the other way round, the way things are currently going in Lagos, protest may not be serious as people have been exaggerating.

Peace is what am advocating folllowed by government people's oriented policies.

I Bought 1 liter of fuel today at the rate of 618 naira in mobile feeling station Otedola bridge Lagos. God help us

Abeg the feeling station dey move around?? I need to go feel myself. U dey feel me??
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Gerhards: 9:18pm On Jul 31
geewean:
They are this smart to foil bomb attacks but can't foil the ones in Zamfara, Kaduna and Borno state respectively.

This lamba government needs a Grammy award in the category of Lamba.

This is what they have been doing all over south west and it has been working for them and want to replicate it at national level, I'm laughing here because they will definitely pay for it, people from that region no dey get common sense grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31
No pictures or video ?

Buy good iPhones from us at computer village Ikeja
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by DuttyChuks: 9:25pm On Jul 31
Another well prepared and documented lies πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Emmabyte: 9:25pm On Jul 31
This is laughable

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by delt2010(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31
In portable's voice.

You dey whine !

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Naustine(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31
Gerhards:

It's sad situation, this is pure propaganda and not looking good for a country like Nigeria, it will only get worst when another tribe get into that position

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by 9ise(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31
Jack Bauer.. kare!
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by maxzzo1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31
na lie na so una go dey think of evil datz why apc govt can't progress

3 Likes

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Killermamba: 9:33pm On Jul 31
Oceemo:
Hmmmm government of lamba
great lamba all because of protest (don't forget seun is a bastard)
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Saint99: 9:33pm On Jul 31
Just the same way one minister found a hidden camera in the Lekki tollgate during the EndSARS protest.
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Sirianese: 9:34pm On Jul 31

2 Likes

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Kusu12: 9:39pm On Jul 31
ruggedboy01:
Nothing wia anybody go tell me say this is not a frame up to disrupt the upcoming protest, even though I will never be part of it, we warned helinues and his people, they said they wan teach us a lesson, now his people are fade up with lamba from tinupoo government and want to protest and yet still fooling themselves with the slogan DEFEND LAGOSπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Meanwhile they were the ones who tried destroying Lagos 2020 and even chase their oba, later they blamed it on igbos whom they even looted their shop join

Ajeeeee I de fear people from that tribe
Restrict your madness to your landlocked and IPOB terrorists infested region. No protest anywhere in South West
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by NorthernersSuck: 9:41pm On Jul 31
ruggedboy01:
Nothing wia anybody go tell me say this is not a frame up to disrupt the upcoming protest, even though I will never be part of it, we warned helinues and his people, they said they wan teach us a lesson, now his people are fade up with lamba from tinupoo government and want to protest and yet still fooling themselves with the slogan DEFEND LAGOSπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Meanwhile they were the ones who tried destroying Lagos 2020 and even chase their oba, later they blamed it on igbos whom they even looted their shop join

We go teach them ronu bastards miscreants lesson tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Paramount01(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31
ruggedboy01:

hope you are not living in that region sha
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Ironbull: 9:45pm On Jul 31
ruggedboy01:

Stop talking nonsense go and protest. Aug 1st is tomorrow only a coward like you talks too much in this manner. Your own tribe wey you no fear see as ugm, ipob, Kanu, obi, Ekpa turn it to.

Go and burn down your village good luck to you ozuor bitch...

Ruggedboy with no sense.
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Smartgeek(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31
lwkmd
Nollywood no do pass dis one.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by 3kay945(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31
Who tell them say na bomb dey inside the bag at first sef? grin

Average Nigerian won't believe that Nigerian police can defuse bomb... grin
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by MacEndy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31
Protest must go on as planned no going back

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by chatinent: 9:57pm On Jul 31
Nigeria na comic zone.

I go lie for you? 😭😭😭
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by chatinent: 9:58pm On Jul 31
They are running out of ideas.

Dem say make them copy western propaganda yet dem flop.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike / 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.