Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,186 members, 7,943,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos (28217 Views)

Police Foil Cult Initiation Ceremony In Enugu, Arrest 24 Suspects (Photos) / Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Efuaye(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31
Lamba.
Employing Sanni Abacha tactics

2 Likes

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Chikel20000(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31
AmiableMosquito:
We know the people responsible for this. The indigenes of Lagos are not known for planting IEDs. God will punish all those trying to import chaos and destruction from their regions into Lagos and the South West.
amen.....and if it's not those u are blaming or thinking, may God punish u and ur generation ...can I get an amen?
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by sheu01: 11:00pm On Jul 31
Oceemo:
Hmmmm government of lamba

Lamba kini? Were u there? Many people saw what happened and they called the attention of the Police and police did a wonderful job. Lagos State police are doing well. People shd be security cautious. Kudos to people around the area as well.
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Emyogalanya: 11:02pm On Jul 31
We are taking note so nig is now using Bombs to threaten its citizens

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Horus(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31
Propaganda to discourage the protest

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by blowjohn(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chai
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by femi4: 11:33pm On Jul 31
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by IfnobeGod20: 11:40pm On Jul 31
They have gone to plant bomb to scare protesters. An hungryan no fit get money buy bomb o.
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31
I hope this is not true, the anarchist and the arsonist will pay dearly if anything go wrong tomorrow and beyond in Lagos and Yoruba land
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by haslaw(m): 11:58pm On Jul 31
Spot the difference

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Omoyorubatooto: 1:15am On Aug 01
ruggedboy01:

You and helinues are master planners, your people must free themselves if you like is or not

When are you going to free yourself and your family from Simon Ekpa who is busy pressing your mumu button from Finland, restricting your parent from going out on Monday?
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by DLifeless1: 2:49am On Aug 01
See tactics, the person no plant any bomb since, na now?
Make police go warm eba chop.
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by AmiableMosquito: 3:23am On Aug 01
Chikel20000:
amen.....and if it's not those u are blaming or thinking, may God punish u and ur generation ...can I get an amen?
who are you thinking? Are you in my head to know who am I thinking? Abeg vamoose
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Boyooosa(m): 3:53am On Aug 01
ruggedboy01:
Nothing wia anybody go tell me say this is not a frame up to disrupt the upcoming protest, even though I will never be part of it, we warned helinues and his people, they said they wan teach us a lesson, now his people are fade up with lamba from tinupoo government and want to protest and yet still fooling themselves with the slogan DEFEND LAGOSπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Meanwhile they were the ones who tried destroying Lagos 2020 and even chase their oba, later they blamed it on igbos whom they even looted their shop join

Ajeeeee I de fear people from that tribe

You are full of hate and envy
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by duduade: 4:03am On Aug 01
I don't understand how a young man like this decided to overtake Lai of Buhari s tenure
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by TableLeg(m): 6:02am On Aug 01
Nigerian Police, lying frauds! Lol
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Highorbit7O16: 6:55am On Aug 01
ify2016:
If i didn't see pictures crew will soon reach here.
Sometimes making the pictures public will convince ordinary Nigerians.
On the other way round, the way things are currently going in Lagos, protest may not be serious as people have been exaggerating.

Peace is what am advocating folllowed by government people's oriented policies.

I Bought 1 liter of fuel today at the rate of 618 naira in mobile feeling station Otedola bridge Lagos. God help us

Does this mean no more fuel scarcity in Lagos? 618/litre is like normal price
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Yong4ever: 6:59am On Aug 01
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by victorDanladi: 7:37am On Aug 01
Ezeama400:
Why are these people afraid of protest?

Anybody that's stvpid and daft to believe this news will equally believe that Tinubu will turn Nigeria to Dubai
Or believe Pethief OBI is a messiah πŸ˜†
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by TollinsN: 8:03am On Aug 01
Many people will call this a propaganda, but from the events in the last couple of months we knew that the Fulanis are the ones that first want to initiate a protest . The Hausas disagree to protest with them.
After that this protest was organized and BOKO HARAM insisted that they want to participate in the rally , but the MIYETT ALLAH quickly dissociate from their plans.
France and Germany had warned Nigeria that some insurgents have positioned themselves around the country. Even our economic enemy TURKEY from where insurgents get their weapons had warned us about 3 weeks ago SOME USELESS PEOPLE CALLED THIS PROPAGANDA. In Nigeria if bad things don't happen to them they never believe it can happen. That's why human lives is meaningless today just because they never prepare for negativity. I hope about three members of their families is affected when it happens so that they will learn
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Emyogalanya: 8:53am On Aug 01
sheu01:

Lamba kini? Were u there? Many people saw what happened and they called the attention of the Police and police did a wonderful job. Lagos State police are doing well. People shd be security cautious. Kudos to people around the area as well.
a DIY Bomb. to ward people off the protest
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Hushpuppy20(m): 9:20am On Aug 01
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin otunba lamba
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Umuinyioku: 12:24pm On Aug 01
ruggedboy01:
Nothing wia anybody go tell me say this is not a frame up to disrupt the upcoming protest, even though I will never be part of it, we warned helinues and his people, they said they wan teach us a lesson, now his people are fade up with lamba from tinupoo government and want to protest and yet still fooling themselves with the slogan DEFEND LAGOSπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Meanwhile they were the ones who tried destroying Lagos 2020 and even chase their oba, later they blamed it on igbos whom they even looted their shop join

Ajeeeee I de fear people from that tribe
AjieNwanali
Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by lopezphillipsfa: 4:01pm On Aug 01
bbcyq

Re: Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos by Chikel20000(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01
AmiableMosquito:
who are you thinking? Are you in my head to know who am I thinking? Abeg vamoose
whoever u are thinking, just say amen n move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding / Magu: AGF Malami Should Be Sacked For Insubordination To Osinbajo - Sagay / Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.