Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,146 members, 7,943,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu (18271 Views)

President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others / Orji Kalu: High Court Verdict Can't Stand, No Cause For Alarm - Lawyer / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by madridguy(m): 6:57am On Aug 01
What exactly is your problem with the Niger Delta? They said they don't want some terrorists to hide under protest to vandalize their properties. So what is so hard in that?

Take your protest to your state of origin.

givedemwotowoto:
These people are so rattled over a planned peaceful protest

They have deployed all known intimidation tactics behind the scenes including using keypad warriors and agberos online to threaten violence

cc: madridguy

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Xkonzult: 6:58am On Aug 01
Chinkoalhaji34:
Niger Deltans should channel their energy into more productive ventures rather than protests that yield no results.

The noise won't change the situation; it's just a distraction from the real issues at hand. Time to focus on solutions, not street drama.
Chinko Alhaji...how ur side....u don dey improve on dis job(propaganda)....God go help u .....anyway ...man must wack
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by ClearFlair: 6:59am On Aug 01
Engrjamjam:
IPOBIDIENT wants to destroy this country cause Obi shamelessly lost election. If una do anyhow you see anyhow!

What have you ever contributed to Nigeria. All these digbolugi people sef

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Ironbull: 7:02am On Aug 01
Salewa97:
Niger Deltans should really think twice before joining any protest against Tinubu.

What exactly are we protesting for? Our leaders have consistently failed us, and now we want to blame Tinubu for their incompetence? It’s time to hold our local leaders accountable instead of dragging the president into our issues.

Protests won’t solve our problems; we need action and strategic engagement with the government, not empty noise on the streets. The same politicians that failed us will be the ones leading the charge. Let’s focus on meaningful dialogue instead of stirring unnecessary chaos.

Oh may almighty God bless you.

Pls I kept asking myself
"Why should I now blame Tinubu who is just 1 year in office for a governance failure that have started way back during IBB era till date, how is it now Tinubu I should blame"?

Sentiment apart a house foundation is faulty and they are blaming the tenant does that make sense? Since IBB era Nigeria government have be failing, things have never improved for better so why now blaming Tinubu?

I'm not from SW neither Tinubu relative but does it worth it blaming him for the rots of over 30 years? Can he fix 30 years rot in a year in a extremely complex country like Nigeria? Haba!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by mrkings84(m): 7:06am On Aug 01
So because you brought electricity to 7 LGs and a road with 7 bridges we the Niger Delta Na should not protest the hardship and hunger killing us abi?

Okay, continue.

We will meet on the streets during the protest.

May God help we catch u during the process

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Sonofgod1990(m): 7:07am On Aug 01
death to anybody that will come out to protest today...
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by OGwales(m): 7:07am On Aug 01
Sidesupport:
So , Niger Deltans have special market where they buy things cheap.
Please assist me to survive this moment, it's very critical and have lost all hopes. lots of challenges from one problem to another. Haven't get another job and to eat or even TP to follow up my appointments are hard, I'm really depressed. Assist me for God sake, God bless you more
Acct numb:
(1021
902073) , FCMB
Z .onize

You are mad... Instead of you to focus on your useless life and make a meaning of it for your own good... You want to engage in a protest that would be hijacked so you can steal people's properties for yourself... Ole o le

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Inosky: 7:08am On Aug 01
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Ironbull: 7:09am On Aug 01
Salewa97:
Niger Deltans should really think twice before joining any protest against Tinubu.

What exactly are we protesting for? Our leaders have consistently failed us, and now we want to blame Tinubu for their incompetence? It’s time to hold our local leaders accountable instead of dragging the president into our issues.

Protests won’t solve our problems; we need action and strategic engagement with the government, not empty noise on the streets. The same politicians that failed us will be the ones leading the charge. Let’s focus on meaningful dialogue instead of stirring unnecessary chaos.

Pls I kept asking myself
"Why should I now blame Tinubu who is just 1 year in office for a governance failure that have started way back during IBB era till date, how is it now Tinubu I should blame"?

Sentiment apart a house foundation is faulty and they are blaming the tenant does that make sense? Since IBB era Nigeria government have be failing, things have never improved for better so why now blaming Tinubu?

I'm not from SW neither Tinubu relative but does it worth it blaming him for the rots of over 30 years? Can he fix 30 years rot in a year in a extremely complex country like Nigeria? Haba!!!..
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Omalicious1: 7:13am On Aug 01
adenigga:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Niger-Deltans-Have-No-Cause-To-Protest-Against-Tinubu-Minister

What does he know about the living condition of the people in the creeks? Well, it's normal to talk that way when your driven in a car that is government owned, you don't buy fuel, you're secured by the government, paid well and living large.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Gbeng30(m): 7:14am On Aug 01
Chinkoalhaji34:
Niger Deltans should channel their energy into more productive ventures rather than protests that yield no results.

The noise won't change the situation; it's just a distraction from the real issues at hand. Time to focus on solutions, not street drama.

What is the issue at hand ? And what exactly are they been doing before now..

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Telltruth123: 7:14am On Aug 01
You people want to take it has old system of ruling where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and take poor as slaves.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by vibratingpenis: 7:17am On Aug 01
Niger Delta minister is one abubakar, when did they start answering such names?
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Greenfusion: 7:17am On Aug 01
adenigga:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Niger-Deltans-Have-No-Cause-To-Protest-Against-Tinubu-Minister
So Niger delta people are immune to hunger abi.....very dull n nonsense people..... that's y d country is not moving forward

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by poiZon: 7:22am On Aug 01
adenigga:

So Niger Delta starts from Okitipupa and stops at Nembe/Ogbia?

Last week more than 14 persons lost their lives along Calabar-odukpani-Itu road...
A Aktc bus carrying passengers from either PH to Calabar was involved in a fatal accident...
A truck carrying granite fell on the bus killing everyone..
Tinubu knows the dualisation of that road is ongoing, not yet completed even when former Niger Delta minister led by Ita Enang said the road was 80percent done, instead of seeing that the project is completed, he went to start a new project with Borrowed funds..
Calabar-odukpani-itu Highway is one.of the worst roads in the world today, people spend hours, some days on that road.
Abubakar momoh, I dont think U know where Niger Delta starts n stops...

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Kukutente23: 7:23am On Aug 01
Image123:
Obi lamba followers that instigated these protests have openly denied association with it, hoping it succeeds. Like their masters (Obi and Oby) trade in stock, they take no responsibilities. If it fails, they'll mock the protests. If it succeeds, they'll hail it. Any which way, the government gets the stick. They'll rather that the protests and bad situations get worse than that government succeeds. i don't know the witchcraft that is more than this.
The witchcraft also possessed APC in 2012 to 2015 which is why we're still grappling with subsidy.
They even lied that the president has a list for snipers to take out. That witchcraft strong pass this one sef.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 7:24am On Aug 01
Image123:
Obi lamba followers that instigated these protests have openly denied association with it, hoping it succeeds. Like their masters (Obi and Oby) trade in stock, they take no responsibilities. If it fails, they'll mock the protests. If it succeeds, they'll hail it. Any which way, the government gets the stick. They'll rather that the protests and bad situations get worse than that government succeeds. i don't know the witchcraft that is more than this.

Which govt succeed?

The one embezzling with reckless abandon?

Keep playing

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Abee79(m): 7:24am On Aug 01
These people no rate the masses walahi 💔😞😞

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by olax02(m): 7:25am On Aug 01
adenigga:

I know this protest will not be 100% supported by some groups of people. But this is the only tool that a common man has to channel their grievance to the government. God Bless Nigeria

Hello everyone. For you guys who are based overseas and need somebody to run errands for you in Nigeria, I am 100% available for you. You can chat with me on my WhatsApp for more info. 0706 1205 678. I am ready to serve you better. Thank you.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Kylekent59: 7:26am On Aug 01
Ironbull:

Pls I kept asking myself

I'm not from SW neither Tinubu relative but does it worth it blaming him for the rots of over 30 years? Can he fix 30 years rot in a year in a extremely complex country like Nigeria? Haba!!!

But you blamed GEJ and Buhari so much.

Open your eyes and see. It's the president's duty to make sure all goes well.

You guys should be pragmatic for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by tenpipsperday: 7:26am On Aug 01
Engrjamjam:
IPOBIDIENT wants to destroy this country cause Obi shamelessly lost election. If una do anyhow you see anyhow!

It doesn't take long for a fool to arrive.

We have noticed you and your foolish contribution, now report to your assigned bus stop to start flogging your papa's age mate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Image123(m): 7:27am On Aug 01
Kukutente23:

The witchcraft also possessed APC in 2012 to 2015 which is why we're still grappling with subsidy.
They even lied that the president has a list for snipers to take out. That witchcraft strong pass this one sef.

Ohh, you're not after a better country, only out to do what APC did or does. i see.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Image123(m): 7:28am On Aug 01
SenatePresdo:

Which govt succeed?

The one embezzling with reckless abandon?

Keep playing

Your money miss or where's the embezzlement that you refer to?
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by preciousfeb(m): 7:28am On Aug 01
adenigga:

I believe the Nigerian leadership is woefully incompetent. They exhibit a complete lack of remorse or empathy. Despite the nation's suffering, they remain stubbornly out of touch with reality. Nigeria desperately needs deliverance from such callous individuals.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Originalsly: 7:29am On Aug 01
Something common with all the anti protest influencers..... they all telling us about the countless Tinubu projects .... but not getting specific. "Seventeen culverts". ... not something to brag about even for a LGA we should see this as a major achievement by the administration. These men have no shame.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Kukutente23: 7:30am On Aug 01
Image123:

Ohh, you're not after a better country, only out to do what APC did or does. i see.
We should ask you if you're after a better country by castigating one side for another.
Your APC leaders have come out to say all the anti-subsidyv removal protests were just politics not a fight for a better country. Has that stopped you from supporting them? They have even removed subsidy on their first day in office.
Hypocrisy pro max
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by geewean(m): 7:33am On Aug 01
They should channel their ENERGY.Energy is a by product of food consumed.The current food inflation of over 34 percent in detrimental to the attainment of any reasonable energy level for development as you have posited.

I am not against your support for Tinubu which is your absolute fundamental human rights but what am against is the engagement of irrationality when defending your choice that's obviously incompetent.

Chinkoalhaji34:

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by CharlotteFlair: 7:33am On Aug 01
Bullet01:
This talk lack direction. He should have mentioned some of the progress and achievements or programmes line out for the youths initiated by Túnubú
I pored through his message looking for just one but found none

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by CharlotteFlair: 7:34am On Aug 01
Engrjamjam:

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by CharlotteFlair: 7:36am On Aug 01
Efna55:
Should an aboki be the minister of Niger delta?
Guess him na ijaw Muslim grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage / "Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" / Tinubu May Foist His Erstwhile Commissioners On Sanwo-Olu - Independent.ng

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.