Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,145 members, 7,943,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu (18267 Views)

President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others / Orji Kalu: High Court Verdict Can't Stand, No Cause For Alarm - Lawyer / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Prenonjebose: 7:38am On Aug 01
Does this "Minister of Niger- Delta Affairs" live in Niger Delta to know if the people have reasons to protest? He is talking of projects dotting the region, when the East - West road is almost impassable, with multiple accidents and heavy gridlocks leading to downtime, making life and business very difficult. The cost of basic food stuffs is very high. Fuel is not sold cheaper in the region neither is cooking gas any better. People in the region are as affected by this economic crisis as any region, if not worse. Of course, he has to make his voice heard by his boss. Mind you, that same ministry he superintendents reeks of bad governance
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by 7arrows: 7:40am On Aug 01
Sidesupport:
So , Niger Deltans have special market where they buy things cheap.
Please assist me to survive this moment, it's very critical and have lost all hopes. lots of challenges from one problem to another. Haven't get another job and to eat or even TP to follow up my appointments are hard, I'm really depressed. Assist me for God sake, God bless you more
Acct numb:
(1021
902073) , FCMB
Z .onize

Yes Niger deltans have a special market where food is really cheap and fuel is 185 per liter
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by 7arrows: 7:41am On Aug 01
kalvoken:

What's the issue at hand, if I may ask?

If you live in Nigeria you will not be asking this blind question.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Saintvik(m): 7:43am On Aug 01
Chinkoalhaji34:
Niger Deltans should channel their energy into more productive ventures rather than protests that yield no results.

The noise won't change the situation; it's just a distraction from the real issues at hand. Time to focus on solutions, not street drama.

Your mumu is legendary.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by chidiokay: 7:44am On Aug 01
Chinkoalhaji34:
Niger Deltans should channel their energy into more productive ventures rather than protests that yield no results.

The noise won't change the situation; it's just a distraction from the real issues at hand. Time to focus on solutions, not street drama.

in a country with no enabling and strangulatoing cbn interest rate, no be venture wey survive go boost productive

All the energy dangote channel into giving Nigeria a refinery as it yielded production ,

if what Tinubu is doing is not intentionally to make life very difficult for Nigerians i doubt if he as any other intentions

under 1yr not one single thing is working right , Tinubu is a disgrace to the westerners unlike awolowo, baba jakande even obasanjo that rep us
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by 7arrows: 7:44am On Aug 01
kalvoken:
This government is just bereft of normal sense, or they just chose to not regard the Nigeria populace.

You do not need to plead wirh me, I know when leave or stay under the sun, depending how it reacts to my body.

Telling a hungry man not to speak up, is more like calling him/her a foolish person, that person doesn't know what he/she is feeling.

My prayer is that God should send 100 fold hardship and incurable sickness to the lives of those supporting this government and openly saying they are doing well because of the peanut they have collected.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by rummmy: 7:44am On Aug 01
It is good to know that obi have this number of supporters in the north since una say his followers are the once protesting...
If he have this number of followers up north how come he lost the election there?
Una just they bring una ass outside for all to see finish..
Useless people
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by preciousfeb(m): 7:46am On Aug 01
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by 7arrows: 7:47am On Aug 01
Bullet01:
This talk lack direction. He should have mentioned some of the progress and achievements or programmes line out for the youths initiated by Túnubú

TINUBU'S way of empowerment is to give keke napep to the youth and station some at every park to collect fines from bus drivers. Empowerment my foot.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by seyijoseph(m): 7:47am On Aug 01
The protest is never against Tinubu, it is all about bad governance and government as the case may apply. Nonetheless, let the people talk for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by haslaw(m): 7:49am On Aug 01
Those pusing for the protest are elections losers who are bitter that they lost the last elections and would rather see the country burn down
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by 7arrows: 7:51am On Aug 01
rummmy:
It is good to know that obi have this number of supporters in the north since una say his followers are the once protesting...
If he have this number of followers up north how come he lost the election there?
Una just they bring una ass outside for all to see finish..
Useless people

You are the stupidest of all. Did tinubu win the election in your eyes? Werey
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Truvelisback(m): 7:59am On Aug 01
Chinkoalhaji34:

What's the solution?

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by luckyz4rea(m): 7:59am On Aug 01
givedemwotowoto:
These people are so rattled over a planned peaceful protest

They have deployed all known intimidation tactics behind the scenes including using keypad warriors and agberos online to threaten violence

cc: madridguy

I’m telling you my brother! The way the minister is talking as if protest is evil.

Let them focus on delivering on campaign promises in the hope they supposedly promised to renew.

If hopes were renewed, I don’t think a right thinking person would speak of any protest of some sort.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Kingsley904: 8:02am On Aug 01
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by fuck419: 8:04am On Aug 01
adenigga:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Niger-Deltans-Have-No-Cause-To-Protest-Against-Tinubu-Minister

Who are the Niger Deltans? One Idiot would just stand up and say he is speaking for the Niger Deltans.

Are the Niger Deltans different from other Nigerians or are they free from the impact of bad governance in Nigeria?

It's high time the acclaimed Niger Deltans stopped allowing selfish individuals from parading themselves as their messiah.

They only bring this slogan up anytime they are seeking to gain a bargain from the Government and it is only for their selfish gains and never about the people.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by MatrixCircle: 8:09am On Aug 01
They is no hunger in Nigeria, what we have in Nigeria is lazy youths. shocked
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by ANAELEemm: 8:09am On Aug 01
Of course why will you support them to protest!! The protest is not for you or your family members, or it for the concerned persons. And if you’re not please be quiet.

Let us whole heartedly direct the protest to be people it deem fit to, the yerobas, the hausans, the Muslim Muslim. They are people on mandate to protect. It is there desired decision to vote and they should enjoy the benefit to their voting and if it has to come with protest they should equally protest.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by sixthsensekids(m): 8:10am On Aug 01
adenigga:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Niger-Deltans-Have-No-Cause-To-Protest-Against-Tinubu-Minister

Does it mean all these leaders are too OLD to listen and understand?

Or why are they always flapping in absent directions?

People, are saying, hunger and fuel prices should go down, you are talking about secondary projects that can't affect lives directly and immediately!
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Ojemedad: 8:10am On Aug 01
Niger Deltans should even aggressively approach this protest as a revenge to Tinubu for the injustice they did to GEJ
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by imatejammer: 8:15am On Aug 01
Efna55:
Should an aboki be the minister of Niger delta?

Abubakar Momoh is from Edo State. Momoh is a common name in northern Edo. Other notable Momohs are John Momoh (Channels TV} and the late Tony Momoh (former minister of Information).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abubakar_Momoh
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by fobiflex(m): 8:18am On Aug 01
Huh
Image123:
Obi lamba followers that instigated these protests have openly denied association with it, hoping it succeeds. Like their masters (Obi and Oby) trade in stock, they take no responsibilities. If it fails, they'll mock the protests. If it succeeds, they'll hail it. Any which way, the government gets the stick. They'll rather that the protests and bad situations get worse than that government succeeds. i don't know the witchcraft that is more than this.
I’m really tired of you lots for God’s sake, Nigerians are hungry and starving to death buh because you supported Tinubu during the last election 🗳, even though I know you’re also affected by all his wrong policies, you keep defending him and cursing on those who supported obi. What is the best way to silence the opposition and even win them over if it isn’t proving he is a better candidate with people friendly policies. We’re hungry, very hungry, what we earn can barely feed us not to talk of feeding others around us. As a hardworking guy earning around 100k, one can even have savings cuz it can barely feed one for 30days and you’re busy cursing on Obiand his supporters, whether the protest holds or not, a day shall come if this govt continues on this trajectory even you too will speak up and support a bigger demonstration. Typing this with pain in me

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by okeke6969: 8:28am On Aug 01
APC has slowed down internet download speed ooo!!! Haha.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by TopeSanwolu: 8:28am On Aug 01
adenigga:

How can a Hausaman be the minister of Niger delta affairs
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by okeke6969: 8:31am On Aug 01
givedemwotowoto:

They have deployed all known intimidation tactics behind the scenes including using keypad warriors and agberos online to threaten violence

APC has slowed down internet video download/ upload speed ooo!!! Haha.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by imatejammer: 8:31am On Aug 01
TopeSanwolu:

How can a Hausaman be the minister of Niger delta affairs

Abubakar Momoh is from Edo State. Momoh is a common name in northern Edo. Other notable Momohs are John Momoh (Channels TV} and the late Tony Momoh (former minister of Information).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abubakar_Momoh
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by ibrahimismaila0: 8:35am On Aug 01
givedemwotowoto:

no any protest come peaceful
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by okeke6969: 8:35am On Aug 01
kalvoken:

What's the issue at hand, if I may ask?

Are you living in Mars? That half bag of rice wey dey give you moral will soon empty, iwere mata na ifeneme.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Davigor: 8:37am On Aug 01
Dear Mr momoh, please speak for yourself and household and not Niger Delta, because you have not done anything for Delta state where you claim to be a minister. You are corruption personified .
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by Ironbull: 8:48am On Aug 01
Kylekent59:

But you blamed GEJ and Buhari so much.

Open your eyes and see. It's the president's duty to make sure all goes well.

You guys should be pragmatic for once.

Hello na who carry your mouth enter my mention?

Note it down for your brain record I'm a die hard Gej supporter infact if Gej come back to contest after Tinubu term completed I will vote for him without thinking it twice, ok.

And mind you never indirectly bring indirect tribal colouration stupidity into my mention in your life again because I know where you are f u c kingly heading to so just stop it.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by onuman: 9:00am On Aug 01
Abubakar Momoh, Niger Deltan by association in Northernmost tip of Edo state near the Sahel region. His hometown does not experience the environmental disaster in the oil producing areas.
Re: Abubakar Momoh: Niger Deltans Have No Cause To Protest Against Tinubu by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Aug 01
But you hailed the thugs that vandalized MTN properties few days ago.

okeke6969:

APC has slowed down internet video download/ upload speed ooo!!! Haha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos / ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One / Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.