Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,944 members, 7,980,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) (5365 Views)

BREAKING: Protest Commences In Niger State – Shocking Developments! / Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) / Fresh Legal Moves To Sack Hope Uzodinma Commences In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by XY23: 8:23am On Aug 01
Ddeliverer007:
People have not started coming out..

They will come out and end bad governance once and for all.

They are protesting for you and your children..

You should know the band of misfits have cognitive dissonance. They don't understand how events occur in real time or metamorphose. Common sense knows that the longer people remain in the streets the greater chances it will snowball into something else. This was exactly how EndSars started. They will make mockery of it, till the crowd began to grow and the gathering spread. People are first apprehensive about uncertain events until they grow courage. Instead of the Hitlers to began to effect real changes now, they will rather wish the threat away. While they're focused on core national metropolitan areas, no one knows what might happen in other places. You can always bet against APC urchins not be emotionally intelligent, and you'll win 100% of the time. Instead of trying to diffuse tension, they unconsciously ignite it.
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by TerrouMuda: 8:24am On Aug 01
Kdon2:

E dey pain you ni?
For where. I'm Igbo bro. I dey my house. I can't advice my brothers to protest. But I won't mock those that want to.
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by Ritchiee: 8:24am On Aug 01
CilicMarin:
Wow shocked shocked
Really massive but wait,are these school children or what?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by lauzun: 8:25am On Aug 01
ObaKlaz:
As a broadcast exec, I don tell my OAPs make dem nor talk anything wey go make NBC or FG reason us. But make dem pack dem Fela songs and other soicio-political songs for heavy rotation, make the thing dey ginger people for street.

My own little way of adding small petrol to fire without saying anything.
🙃😃
Nice one.
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by ambale(m): 8:25am On Aug 01
helinues:

Is that what you wanted to add to the previous ones?

Hurry up

I know you are irredeemable

Your family members sef go don give up on a foolish fellow like you

Keep being stupid sogbo

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by TerrouMuda: 8:26am On Aug 01
Kdon2:

E dey pain you ni?
No bro. I'm Igbo, I won't advice my brothers to protest, and I won't also mock the protesters also because I'm feeling the heat too.
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by Odotech: 8:30am On Aug 01
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
We are yet to experience any turn out here in Ughelli tho,but warri own don dey dey active small small...... Ughelli protest get many things wey go spearhead am cuz the LGA chairman has already instructed the market women to leave the market roadside and that one alone have angered the women...Then coupled with the increment of LG of origin from #2k to #1k just within less than 2 weeks of his stay in office......The protest that's about to happen in ughelli get many taproots I swear....But let's see how it'll go by the end of the day.
No protest in warri and Effurun axis. I have toured. Only soldiers On the streets
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by WHEREISMANNA: 8:32am On Aug 01
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
We are yet to experience any turn out here in Ughelli tho,but warri own don dey dey active small small...... Ughelli protest get many things wey go spearhead am cuz the LGA chairman has already instructed the market women to leave the market roadside and that one alone have angered the women...Then coupled with the increment of LG of origin from #2k to #1k just within less than 2 weeks of his stay in office......The protest that's about to happen in ughelli get many taproots I swear....But let's see how it'll go by the end of the day.
urhobo wadoo
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by WHEREISMANNA: 8:33am On Aug 01
Abuja road like graveyard today

Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:42am On Aug 01
Too early to conclude, might still gather momentum
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:47am On Aug 01
Odotech:
No protest in warri and Effurun axis. I have toured. Only soldiers On the streets
. Same thing here in Ughelli too.... just that, everywhere is on lock down as no shop is opened and you can hardly see people walking . But it's too early to judge yet.....Let's see how it'll go..
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by favour32(m): 8:54am On Aug 01
ambale:

Is there an award for being useless on Nairaland

Very early in the morning you don dey constitute nuisance

I'm sure you can never have a job sha
Who employs Helinues?
That person is sick!
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by Kingluqman(m): 9:03am On Aug 01
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Ughelli!!! I use to remember my service year in 2016 then. It's a nice place, especially the area I stayed there.. Uloho Avenue grin. I no go fit forget one woman wey dey sell starch and banga for otovwodo junction grin

The place sweet ehn
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:04am On Aug 01
Kingluqman:
Ughelli!!! I use to remember my service year in 2016 then. It's a nice place, especially the area I stayed there.. Uloho Avenue grin. I no go fit forget one woman wey dey sell starch and banga for otovwodo junction grin

The place sweet ehn
grin. You sabi am Wella bruh
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by richiemcgold: 9:08am On Aug 01
chiagozien:
We in East are currently putting you guys in prayers from our various working places.

grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by Cherrybae(f): 9:12am On Aug 01
SisterJolade:
I have a job for you ok.

Can't you comment without trolling.

Haba
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by malvisguy212: 10:24am On Aug 01
helinues:
grin grin
Wow
See crowd oo
Kaduna don start already.
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by chrisxxx(m): 10:28am On Aug 01
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Did you say he increased it from #2k to #1k?
Re: Breaking: Massive Turn Out As Protest Commences In Abuja (pictures) by Mynd44: 11:10am On Aug 01

(1) (2)

Eko Atlantic City: From Adversity To Prosperity / 10 Most Evil Men In History Of The World (pictures And Their Deeds) / Jidenna-the Nigerian Born American Recording Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.