Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,660 members, 7,979,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:32 AM

Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More (39841 Views)

Algerian Man Imane Khelif Wins Olympic Gold Medal In Womenโ€™s Boxing / Italian Boxer, Carini Apologises To Khelif / Algerian Boxer Imane Khelif Is Not Trans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by Longdon1: 1:50am On Aug 02
The Controversial Rising Star of Boxing. Let's dive deep into the world of the Algerian boxer Imane Khelif. From her meteoric rise to the top of the sport to the heated debates surrounding her gender eligibility, this video explores it all. Discover the athlete behind the controversy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiAMgbnMxyY

Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by BALLOSKI: 3:53am On Aug 02
Algeria allowed trans to rep them?

6 Likes

Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by papyjaypaul: 4:40am On Aug 02
BALLOSKI:
Same question I asked on the other thread

papyjaypaul:
Does Algeria allow trans athletes

Do Muslim countries allow men become women

Let's start there

Those trying to say it's woke are unfortunately not thinking like they are awake. Trans and Islam is not possible so how would you expect Algeria to welcome someone like her because of Olympics? This story and the way everyone has spread one narrative, even Elon Musk too has reminded me why I must not follow bandwagon and think for myself first. Trust but verify every thing you see there

Italians were just sore losers who could not accept the disgraceful defeat after 1 mins that the fight for racial supremacy is to try and cancel the female athlete. They did this to caster semanya too if i remember well. If she was white they will explain it away, it's an African and an arab they are so embarassed by. Italians should tell a better story. IOC already said she was eligible, there is no point in crying foul. If the Italian did not want to fight at all, she should never have entered the ring. Dem give am blow she come de cry say na ojoro. 1 chance grin

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by Baronthecelebri: 5:13am On Aug 02
This one na man

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by ITIQ: 5:49am On Aug 02
Terrible set of people.

Simon Biles of USA made my day yesterday.

She killed their racist ego outlook in the Artistic Gymnastics and ended up with gold medal.

Black queen, you rock.

8 Likes

Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by Botragelad: 10:46am On Aug 02
Oh, for crying out loud, she's not trans. Did you lot even pay attention in biology class? ๐Ÿคฃ She didn't pass some arbitrary 'gender test', but that doesn't automatically make her a trans woman! She has intersexed trait.

That means she was born with the characteristics she's got, just check out her childhood photos. It seems like people are more interested in swallowing propaganda than doing their own research.

I just created a thread to address the misinformation.
https://www.nairaland.com/8173028/algerian-boxer-imane-khelif-not

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by ShoeGetSize: 12:07pm On Aug 02
Islam has no objection against transgenderism and cross dressing. It is an accepted part of the islamic religion.

BALLOSKI:
Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by Emu4life(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02
ShoeGetSize:
Islam has no objection against transgenderism and cross dressing. It is an accepted part of the islamic religion.

Disregard this Drunkard please.

8 Likes

Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by Natbrowny: 12:23pm On Aug 02
Wars, Bombs wont destroy a nation.

HYPOCRISY will
Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by FEGNO: 2:22pm On Aug 02
papyjaypaul:

Same question I asked on the other thread

Everything you said is good until you mentioned Elon Musk who recently has been engaged in disinformation due to his political affiliation and suppression of information as well
Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by ItsReal: 4:29pm On Aug 02
ShoeGetSize:

Where did u get that from... Shayk google
Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by Kelklein(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02
All these controversies are not necessary..

They are who they are.. some of these people did not wish these on themselves but it happens. Even though there are some that want to deliberately change their gender for attention, money and fame like bobrisky..

The Olympics are foolish to pair two people with different sexual orientations. Maybe they should create their own trans-Olympic for them just like they did Paralympics..
Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by ShoeGetSize: 7:10pm On Aug 02
No, I got it from your hadith. Your "prophet" could only receive divine revelation when he was wearing Aisha's dress. A man who wears women's clothing is a called a cross-dresser. Abi I lie AntiChristian? grin

Then the prophet said to her, โ€œDo not hurt me with Aisha, for the inspiration did not come upon me unless I was in a women's garment [fee thawb imraโ€™ah] except that of Aisha.โ€

Sahih Bukhari 2393

ItsReal:

Where did u get that from... Shayk google
Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by sketching: 8:14pm On Aug 02
This is why I hate Twitter. They really attacked this woman.
Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by sketching: 8:15pm On Aug 02
BALLOSKI:

She is not trans. It is fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by Delightsome2023: 8:31pm On Aug 02
ShoeGetSize:
No, I got it from your hadith. Your "prophet" could only receive divine revelation when he was wearing Aisha's dress. A man who wears women's clothing is a called a cross-dresser. Abi I lie AntiChristian? grin

Then the prophet said to her, โ€œDo not hurt me with Aisha, for the inspiration did not come upon me unless I was in a women's garment [fee thawb imraโ€™ah] except that of Aisha.โ€

Sahih Bukhari 2393

I read somewhere that he started having sex with Aisha when she was 9 and Dlifeless1 a popular Muslim scholar confirmed that pigs exhumed his dead body from the grave ate part of it

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by ItsReal: 9:36pm On Aug 02
ShoeGetSize:

Sahih Bukhari 2393

Shayk google... Come here ... You can't just go to one antiislaam we site and do copy and paste without any knowledge.

This is the right translation... Not ur polluted mind version of it... And the proof is in the same narration from another book of hadith.

ู„ูŽุง ุชูุคู’ุฐููŠู†ููŠ ูููŠ ุนูŽุงุฆูุดูŽุฉูŽ ููŽุฅูู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ูˆูŽุญู’ูŠูŽ ู„ูŽู…ู’ ูŠูŽุฃู’ุชูู†ููŠ ูˆูŽุฃูŽู†ูŽุง ูููŠ ุซูŽูˆู’ุจู ุงู…ู’ุฑูŽุฃูŽุฉู ุฅูู„ู‘ูŽุง ุนูŽุงุฆูุดูŽุฉูŽ

"Do not hurt me regarding Aisha, as the Divine Inspirations do not come to me when I am in the [thowb] cloth (i.e. blanket) of any of wives except [in that of] Aisha.โ€ (Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 2393)

Here I have translated the word โ€˜thowbโ€™ as cloth and in bracket I wrote โ€˜blanketโ€™ for that is what it means.

This becomes further clear from the following narration, also from Sahih Bukhari, in which these last words are rendered as;

ู„ูŽุง ุชูุคู’ุฐููŠู†ููŠ ูููŠ ุนูŽุงุฆูุดูŽุฉูŽ ููŽุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ูˆูŽุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู…ูŽุง ู†ูŽุฒูŽู„ูŽ ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ูˆูŽุญู’ูŠู ูˆูŽุฃูŽู†ูŽุง ูููŠ ู„ูุญูŽุงูู ุงู…ู’ุฑูŽุฃูŽุฉู ู…ูู†ู’ูƒูู†ู‘ูŽ ุบูŽูŠู’ุฑูู‡ูŽุง

โ€œDon't trouble me regarding 'Aisha, for by Allah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the Lihaaf (blanket) of any woman amongst you except her." (Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 3491)

Here the actual word is โ€˜lihaafโ€™ which literally means โ€˜blanketโ€™. And as ู„ูุญูŽุงูู (lihaaf) i.e. 'blanket' is made of ุซูŽูˆู’ุจู (thowb) i.e. 'cloth' so these words are interchangeably used in various narrations.

On an ending note... You should learn about islaam from Muslims and not people whose existence is about spreading misinformation on islam...

Even a little basics understanding of islamic jurisprudence will save you from spewing this kind of trash . You just see am, copy and paste, boom... You're now ready to talk.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by ItsReal: 9:44pm On Aug 02
Delightsome2023:
I read somewhere that he started having sex with Aisha when she was 9 and Dlifeless1 a popular Muslim scholar confirmed that pigs exhumed his dead body from the grave ate part of it

Everything to you is hearsay... Nothing concrete, just as everything ur salvation relies on. No knowledge, but he must sha talk... Olodo.

I wouldn't be responding to ur trash here... It has been trashed out in the dustpin long before you reached puberty.

But i will help you sha... Yh, i will

For u and the guy above u, you can learn about islaam here; @https://youtube.com/@themuslimlantern

You can come speak on live calls every weekends at night... Ask any question you have...
Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by ShoeGetSize: 11:31pm On Aug 02
The plural form of the word thawb appears several times in the koran itself and it always means clothing or dressing:

The plural form of thawb appears in the following Quranic texts:

Lo! now they fold up their breasts that they may hide (their thoughts) from Him. At the very moment when they cover themselves with their clothing (thiyabahum), Allah knoweth that which they keep hidden and that which they proclaim. Lo! He is Aware of what is in the breasts (of men). Surah 11:5

For them will be Gardens of Eternity; beneath them rivers will flow; they will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments (thiyabin) of fine silk and heavy brocade: They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good the recompense! How beautiful a couch to recline on! Surah 18:31

Their garments (thiyabun) will be of fine green silk, and gold embroidery. They will be adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord will give them a pure drink. Surah 76:21

These two opponents (believers and disbelievers) dispute with each other about their Lord; then as for those who disbelieve, garments (thiyabun) of fire will be cut out for them, boiling water will be poured down over their heads. S. Surah 22:19

So you see, "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) was wearing Aisha's thawb or dress because it was the only way he could receive koran verses wink

ItsReal:

Shayk google... Come here ... You can't just go to one antiislaam we site and do copy and paste without any knowledge.

This is the right translation... Not ur polluted mind version of it... And the proof is in the same narration from another book of hadith.

ู„ูŽุง ุชูุคู’ุฐููŠู†ููŠ ูููŠ ุนูŽุงุฆูุดูŽุฉูŽ ููŽุฅูู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ูˆูŽุญู’ูŠูŽ ู„ูŽู…ู’ ูŠูŽุฃู’ุชูู†ููŠ ูˆูŽุฃูŽู†ูŽุง ูููŠ ุซูŽูˆู’ุจู ุงู…ู’ุฑูŽุฃูŽุฉู ุฅูู„ู‘ูŽุง ุนูŽุงุฆูุดูŽุฉูŽ

"Do not hurt me regarding Aisha, as the Divine Inspirations do not come to me when I am in the [thowb] cloth (i.e. blanket) of any of wives except [in that of] Aisha.โ€ (Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 2393)

Here I have translated the word โ€˜thowbโ€™ as cloth and in bracket I wrote โ€˜blanketโ€™ for that is what it means.

This becomes further clear from the following narration, also from Sahih Bukhari, in which these last words are rendered as;

ู„ูŽุง ุชูุคู’ุฐููŠู†ููŠ ูููŠ ุนูŽุงุฆูุดูŽุฉูŽ ููŽุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ูˆูŽุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู…ูŽุง ู†ูŽุฒูŽู„ูŽ ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ูˆูŽุญู’ูŠู ูˆูŽุฃูŽู†ูŽุง ูููŠ ู„ูุญูŽุงูู ุงู…ู’ุฑูŽุฃูŽุฉู ู…ูู†ู’ูƒูู†ู‘ูŽ ุบูŽูŠู’ุฑูู‡ูŽุง

โ€œDon't trouble me regarding 'Aisha, for by Allah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the Lihaaf (blanket) of any woman amongst you except her." (Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 3491)

Here the actual word is โ€˜lihaafโ€™ which literally means โ€˜blanketโ€™. And as ู„ูุญูŽุงูู (lihaaf) i.e. 'blanket' is made of ุซูŽูˆู’ุจู (thowb) i.e. 'cloth' so these words are interchangeably used in various narrations.

On an ending note... You should learn about islaam from Muslims and not people whose existence is about spreading misinformation on islam...

Even a little basics understanding of islamic jurisprudence will save you from spewing this kind of trash . You just see am, copy and paste, boom... You're now ready to talk.

Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by ItsReal: 4:28am On Aug 03
ShoeGetSize:
The plural form of the word thawb appears several times in the koran itself and it always means clothing or dressing:

The plural form of thawb appears in the following Quranic texts:

Lo! now they fold up their breasts that they may hide (their thoughts) from Him. At the very moment when they cover themselves with their clothing (thiyabahum), Allah knoweth that which they keep hidden and that which they proclaim. Lo! He is Aware of what is in the breasts (of men). Surah 11:5

For them will be Gardens of Eternity; beneath them rivers will flow; they will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments (thiyabin) of fine silk and heavy brocade: They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good the recompense! How beautiful a couch to recline on! Surah 18:31

Their garments (thiyabun) will be of fine green silk, and gold embroidery. They will be adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord will give them a pure drink. Surah 76:21

These two opponents (believers and disbelievers) dispute with each other about their Lord; then as for those who disbelieve, garments (thiyabun) of fire will be cut out for them, boiling water will be poured down over their heads. S. Surah 22:19

So you see, "prophet" Sex Award Winnerย  (SAW) was wearing Aisha's thawb or dress because it was the only way he could receive koran verses wink

I have told you.. Don't just copy and paste...

Firstly. The hadith was reported in the arabic language, meaning , any english translation you bring forth will be taken after verifying if it was correctly translated or mischievously translated.

Also, the arabic language is probably the most sophisticated language in the word. Translation between English and Arabic is not always straightforward. Arabic hasย over 12 millionย distinct words. To put this into context, the Oxford English Dictionary includes just over 170,000 words.
As one example, Arabic has 23 words for love.ย  Lion in english is lion, while in Arabic, it has about 400 synonyms, with some differences based on age, time, location, etc...
Just as the words are many, same words can also haveย  different meanings whether due to the preposition before them or the context of the sentence... Similar to english, if i say let's meet, you will park your car so we can talk in the park. And when that time comes, I hope you wouldn't say I left my phone on the left side of the room ( so no websites or google to feed u trash).
The words are not understood in seclusion, but in context of the whole text and the context of it's usage by the people around.

So it's illogical to pick a word like left and say, see o, this is left here again, hence it is always the same meaning.

That's one..

Similar to that, adding a preposition to a word can change the meaning totally like I'm speaking to you now so that u hopefully realise that the matter you're speaking about is above ur paygrade... Even if you don't submit in humility.ย  So in that way, i can make Dua for you( ุฏุนุง ู„ูƒ) and not make Dua on you ( ุฏุนุง ุนู„ูŠูƒ).

If you get enough IQ , you suppose don see the different usages in my above sentences... While the english ones may be clear to u, lemme translate the Arabic words for since them no go dey for the website wey you dey copy and paste.. The word ุฏุนุง will translated as a prayer for you when followed by ู„ู‡ and translated as a curse on you when followed by ุนู„ูŠู‡ and translated as a call to a path when followed by ุฅู„ู‰.

Another thing, also similar and previously mentioned is , to ask the question, what meaning or meanings does this word have and when can they be used... To do that, you will need a comprehensive language dictionary, not an abridged learner's dictionary that gives a word or 2 as the meaning of a searched word. It gives no contextual meanings based on usage across time , place and location.

So based on that, there are 2 issues. One is the mischievous copy and paste of a known islaam hater ( who still couldn't answer the questions about Christianity making any sense) in falsely translating a Preposition ( fee ) to mean wear. When even a beginner student of arabic language wouldn't make such gaffe.. Anyways, he knows his targeted audience, them go swallow it all , hook, line and sinker... Stupid lots.
Even in english, a preposition can't just be translated as stupid as that. In correction, the word 'fee', based on the context can translate to, in; under; on; above; inside, within, etc.

Here is the 2 issue, the word thaub. To cut the story short, i previously posted the same hadith with the word ' lihaaf' meaning blanket
But as the saying goes in arabic, i will translate here 'the seeker of truth is satisfied with an evidence or proof while presenting a thousand evidence wouldn't convince the ignorant who doesn't want to know.

Anyways, i will explain further, i get ur time small. In classical arabic dictionaries like asSihaah and others as referenced in Fathu Baari and
Aun al-Ma`bud ( you have never heard of all this o... Hope I'm not singing to a deaf ear like this, anyways , i will summarize).

Aun al-Ma`buda fi Shar`h-i Sunan-i Abi Dawud, defines Li`haf as: Whatever you cover with (i.e., blanket)โ€™, as Abu Ubaid stated, adding that Li`haf is in reference to every Thaubโ€˜ used as a Li`hafโ€˜, i.e., as a blanket.

In, al-Misbah (another classical arabic dictionary): Mil`hafah (as in Li`hafโ€˜!) is defined as: every Thaub used to cover with.

Aun al-Ma`bud, defines Thaub as both sewn clothes and un-sewn garments (as in 'Li`hafโ€˜, as in 'what one covers with in bedโ€™, as in 'blanketโ€™).

Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani stated in, Fat`h al-Bari, that originally, 'Thaubโ€˜ is in reference to un-sewn garments.

To cut it short, cuz i noticed, i don start to dey carry you go where you no know... Honestly, i can still carry on , but as a brother suggested up in the comments, say make i leave the mad man alone... I hope you learn about Islam, not from the failures you go to copy and paste from but from muslims... no let death be the time wey ur eye go finally realise what deep shit you are in...

The guy wey you copy from first translated the word โ€˜thaubโ€™ as โ€œwomanโ€™s clothingโ€ and transalated 'fee' to wearing. While we have explained correctly what the words mean... I think another problem you personally have is to think the word cloth even in English language is restricted to that which is sewn and wore on the body.

Lemme stop here jare...But with this other quote, as a reminder to myself and other muslims:
'Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it'. Or in another word, don't try to take a pig for a full body care and cleaning, because, as soon as you're done, he will be back in the filth. That's his destiny... You can't take one away from the other.

ุงู„ุณู„ุงู… ุนู„ู‰ ู…ู† ูฑุชุจุน ุงู„ู‡ุฏู‰

Edward William Lane in Arab-English Lexicon writes about the word โ€˜lihaafโ€™
See his lexicon p. 3008.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by ItsReal: 4:37am On Aug 03
I thought I should add this YouTube link for people interested in learning about or challenging islaam... It's open to anyone.

Don't be a keyboard warrior or keyboard crusader or a keyboard islam hater... You can come on the channel and have a live discussion with over 5 thousand people tuned in...

If you're coming with regurgitated trash like the guy above, my sincere advice for you is to learn, just tune in and watch ignoramus of his kind get shattered since all they reply upon is someone's account of what they entirely have no clue about...

The muslim lantern on YouTube
https://youtube.com/@themuslimlantern

And this will be my last post here b4 i unfollow this topic.

Yorubas have a saying, 'Bi a gun iyan ninu ewe, bi a roka ninu epo รซpa, รซni a yo, a yo'

At the end of the day, you will be held accountable for your decisions.

Hence, you're On Your Own OYO
Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by ShoeGetSize: 6:54am On Aug 03
Imagine trying to deny the obvious truth by burying it in an essay full of nonsensical, pseudo intellectual posturing.

Context ALWAYS matters. If a word in Arabic can have 10,000 different meanings, then it is the meaning which best fits the Context that will apply. Unless of course you're trying to say that it is impossible to know the meaning of ANYTHING written in the language.

You guys truly have a PhD in stupidity in that your religion if you think that idiotic excuse of: "It only works in Arabic" is still relevant in the 21st century. Even the native Arabic language speakers I know who are from Egypt don't use that lame excuse to defend the koran. But of course a loyal abeed slave like you will gladly parrot the arguments that your master abandoned 50 years ago!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thawb means dress as explained in the koran. You can dig up all manner of obscure scholars, but they won't be able to save your "prophet" from embarrassment.

ItsReal:

I have told you.. Don't just copy and paste...

Firstly. The hadith was reported in the arabic language, meaning , any english translation you bring forth will be taken after verifying if it was correctly translated or mischievously translated.

Also, the arabic language is probably the most sophisticated language in the word. Translation between English and Arabic is not always straightforward. Arabic hasย over 12 millionย distinct words. To put this into context, the Oxford English Dictionary includes just over 170,000 words.
As one example, Arabic has 23 words for love.ย  Lion in english is lion, while in Arabic, it has about 400 synonyms, with some differences based on age, time, location, etc...
Just as the words are many, same words can also haveย  different meanings whether due to the preposition before them or the context of the sentence... Similar to english, if i say let's meet, you will park your car so we can talk in the park. And when that time comes, I hope you wouldn't say I left my phone on the left side of the room ( so no websites or google to feed u trash).
The words are not understood in seclusion, but in context of the whole text and the context of it's usage by the people around.

So it's illogical to pick a word like left and say, see o, this is left here again, hence it is always the same meaning.

That's one..

Similar to that, adding a preposition to a word can change the meaning totally like I'm speaking to you now so that u hopefully realise that the matter you're speaking about is above ur paygrade... Even if you don't submit in humility.ย  So in that way, i can make Dua for you( ุฏุนุง ู„ูƒ) and not make Dua on you ( ุฏุนุง ุนู„ูŠูƒ).

If you get enough IQ , you suppose don see the different usages in my above sentences... While the english ones may be clear to u, lemme translate the Arabic words for since them no go dey for the website wey you dey copy and paste.. The word ุฏุนุง will translated as a prayer for you when followed by ู„ู‡ and translated as a curse on you when followed by ุนู„ูŠู‡ and translated as a call to a path when followed by ุฅู„ู‰.

Another thing, also similar and previously mentioned is , to ask the question, what meaning or meanings does this word have and when can they be used... To do that, you will need a comprehensive language dictionary, not an abridged learner's dictionary that gives a word or 2 as the meaning of a searched word. It gives no contextual meanings based on usage across time , place and location.

So based on that, there are 2 issues. One is the mischievous copy and paste of a known islaam hater ( who still couldn't answer the questions about Christianity making any sense) in falsely translating a Preposition ( fee ) to mean wear. When even a beginner student of arabic language wouldn't make such gaffe.. Anyways, he knows his targeted audience, them go swallow it all , hook, line and sinker... Stupid lots.
Even in english, a preposition can't just be translated as stupid as that. In correction, the word 'fee', based on the context can translate to, in; under; on; above; inside, within, etc.

Here is the 2 issue, the word thaub. To cut the story short, i previously posted the same hadith with the word ' lihaaf' meaning blanket
But as the saying goes in arabic, i will translate here 'the seeker of truth is satisfied with an evidence or proof while presenting a thousand evidence wouldn't convince the ignorant who doesn't want to know.

Anyways, i will explain further, i get ur time small. In classical arabic dictionaries like asSihaah and others as referenced in Fathu Baari and
Aun al-Ma`bud ( you have never heard of all this o... Hope I'm not singing to a deaf ear like this, anyways , i will summarize).

Aun al-Ma`buda fi Shar`h-i Sunan-i Abi Dawud, defines Li`haf as: Whatever you cover with (i.e., blanket)โ€™, as Abu Ubaid stated, adding that Li`haf is in reference to every Thaubโ€˜ used as a Li`hafโ€˜, i.e., as a blanket.

In, al-Misbah (another classical arabic dictionary): Mil`hafah (as in Li`hafโ€˜!) is defined as: every Thaub used to cover with.

Aun al-Ma`bud, defines Thaub as both sewn clothes and un-sewn garments (as in 'Li`hafโ€˜, as in 'what one covers with in bedโ€™, as in 'blanketโ€™).

Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani stated in, Fat`h al-Bari, that originally, 'Thaubโ€˜ is in reference to un-sewn garments.

To cut it short, cuz i noticed, i don start to dey carry you go where you no know... Honestly, i can still carry on , but as a brother suggested up in the comments, say make i leave the mad man alone... I hope you learn about Islam, not from the failures you go to copy and paste from but from muslims... no let death be the time wey ur eye go finally realise what deep shit you are in...

The guy wey you copy from first translated the word โ€˜thaubโ€™ as โ€œwomanโ€™s clothingโ€ and transalated 'fee' to wearing. While we have explained correctly what the words mean... I think another problem you personally have is to think the word cloth even in English language is restricted to that which is sewn and wore on the body.

Lemme stop here jare...But with this other quote, as a reminder to myself and other muslims:
'Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it'. Or in another word, don't try to take a pig for a full body care and cleaning, because, as soon as you're done, he will be back in the filth. That's his destiny... You can't take one away from the other.

ุงู„ุณู„ุงู… ุนู„ู‰ ู…ู† ูฑุชุจุน ุงู„ู‡ุฏู‰

Edward William Lane in Arab-English Lexicon writes about the word โ€˜lihaafโ€™
See his lexicon p. 3008.
Re: Biography Of Imane Khelif: Parent, Husband, Kids And More by AntiChristian: 9:37am On Aug 03
ItsReal:

He knows the truth!
He just want to malign the Prophet and Islam!

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eaglesย squad / Algerian National Team Arrives Uyo For World Cup Qualifier (Photos) / Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.