Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,813 members, 7,912,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:17 AM

D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics (30753 Views)

Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video). / Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic / Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by amaridigital(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04
dankorode:
shey na jealousy we go call this abi wetin😂😂😂😂😂

These girls fine o unlike their football counterpart. Very shapely and tantalizing.

1 Like

Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Anguldi(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by ceejay80s(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04
EyeCumInPiss:
Majority of the players if not all are based abroad where the system works.
You see the reason we need Nigeria to work.

Unfortunately...
There’ll Be Four Years Hardship, Tinubu Has No Solution – Primate Ayodele
Less than 3years,
He has used more than a year
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Orinechi: 4:26pm On Aug 04
israelmao:
Female folks are dominating the sporting arena in Nigeria.
Men are into yahoo-yahoo
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by celestineteryim: 4:30pm On Aug 04
Bitter grieving Pandora obituary and LP supporters will be disappointed with this beautiful news,they don't want anything good to happen to Nigeria
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by BePrepared: 4:31pm On Aug 04
Deziwealth:
All the useless flat headed Igbos calling tinubu a curse to the nation, where are you foools now?
Cos the girls lost the second game, all sorts of insults came on the president, now that they have won you all will never be partakers of good news the nation has to offer.
You-all don't see anything good, you have a heart filled with hatred 🤮

Congratulations[b][/b] Igbo girls, I am proud of you, good Nigerians are proud of you.
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by JONSYN7154: 4:31pm On Aug 04
MrsAdenike:
There might be men among them.
How many? 🤔
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by dankorode(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04
amaridigital:

These girls fine o unlike their football counterpart. Very shapely and tantalizing.
even mujanatu Musa that look masculine still get fine face,me a no no where she person that look like a man among them
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by sleeknaija(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04
MrsAdenike:

Is everything okay at home?
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by DMerciful(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04
My country beat my country!
I'm neutral
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by spiSeyi: 4:35pm On Aug 04
coach Rena no bad oo shocked, Porta babe are always sweet tongue I can't wait to have one embarassed . Meanwhile, this hot coach babe don do better pass PMB + PBAT 9yrs in just a few games cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by omooba05: 4:35pm On Aug 04
Go Girls.. Spirit of Naija
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by MyAmericandream(f): 4:37pm On Aug 04
TOPCRUISE:

You are not happy at all. I don't know the cure to your depression

There’re medications for it, please help the young lady out ASAP grin
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by robosky02(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04
Bravo
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by dankorode(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04
Deziwealth:
All the useless flat headed Igbos calling tinubu a curse to the nation, where are you foools now?
Cos the girls lost the second game, all sorts of insults came on the president, now that they have won you all will never be partakers of good news the nation has to offer.
You-all don't see anything good, you have a heart filled with hatred 🤮

Congratulations girls, I am proud of you, good Nigerians are proud of you.
them don collect medal?
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by spiSeyi: 4:39pm On Aug 04
israelmao:
Female folks are dominating the sporting arena in Nigeria.
Power of p*ssy grin
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by celestineteryim: 4:41pm On Aug 04
EyeCumInPiss:

Unfortunately...
if tinubu didn't have solution then who has? Because obituary that LP supporters forcing on Nigerians will be worse more than Jonathan

1 Like

Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by robosky02(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04
femi4:
Hope they can take it a step further to the medal zone

Yes

You don't stop
The gold winner doesn't have 7 head
We too can do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by judedwriter(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04
Congratulations to the tigress 🎉

They have made nigeria 🇳🇬 proud.
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by 99thEnemy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04
MrsAdenike:
grin
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by celestineteryim: 4:42pm On Aug 04
Quelme:
Tinubu good head is rubbing off on all facet of the country.

Tinubu till 2027!!!

observation 2031
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Treasure17(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04
Congratulations. At least they are showing workings and not paparazzi.
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by nineville(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04
MrsAdenike:

You registered today and all what could come into your mind, after that good news was "there could be men among them"!
Some of you guys really need to evaluate your mental health.

3 Likes

Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by celestineteryim: 4:45pm On Aug 04
MrFact:
Imagine if Nigeria was working well, imagine how many more talents we would fish out.
talent that are busy taking mkpurumiri and hard substances with quick money on their minds
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by oloriooko(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04
Good job gals thank you for believing in yourselves and making history
Thank you for the hardwork and doggedness, we are proud of you
Go gals hold back nothing give it all
Wish you more victories
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04
Big CONGRATULATIONS🎉🥳👏
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by toprealman: 4:48pm On Aug 04
jojothaiv:
But I see many singing the praises of the South Sudanese team to high heavens or am I missing something?
D’Tigress are top performers. They have a history for pulling up and smoking their opponents.
If USA wins gold in basketball it is hardly news.
Go do a little research, a 17 year old Algerian won gold in Women’s gymnastics uneven bar today. First time since the history of the sports an African is doing that! That is history and newsworthy. If it was a USA or Chinese gymnast…no big deal.
You getit now right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by ItisWell22(f): 4:49pm On Aug 04
I love tall women!

Damnnnnn…
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Softmirror: 4:49pm On Aug 04
EyeCumInPiss:

Unfortunately...

The bolded is for you and your family if you actually believe in it.

Majority of the super falcons players if not all are also based abroad 'where the system works'. But the lost all of their matches. Hahaha grin grin grin

When this same basket ball team lost to France in their last match lol 😂. They were made a mockery of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by esemes256: 4:50pm On Aug 04
jojothaiv:
But I see many singing the praises of the South Sudanese team to high heavens or am I missing something?

South Sudan is in the men's tournament.
Unfortunately, they did not qualify for the quarter final. But they were impressive
They won one game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04
The coach is beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Surgery: Mikel Obi Undergoes Rehabilitation (Photos) / Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland / Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.