Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,964 members, 7,946,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics (31843 Views)

Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video). / Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic / Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Inixto: 7:18pm On Aug 04
MrsAdenike:
There might be men among them.
is that all you could think
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by NewsINigeria(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04
Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ Tigress

Interested in A'Level Programme? >>> https://www.ijmbcentres.com/
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by robosky02(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04
femi4:
No be by motivation...it's all about hard work

We have pass motivation

It's a possible dream now

Beat world number 5 sand 3 already

So you can dream

After all na so we dream till we win Atlanta 96 football gold

Now all African are following suit

Etoo Cameroon did it 2000

Now Egypt and Morocco is dreaming it Paris 2024

"If you can see the POSSIBLE
In the imPOSSIBLE situation
then you Know I'm POSSIBLE"

1 Like

Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Olatundex22(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04
sprints1:
she no dey doke person wey dey live one room shared apartment... Sorry move to the next one
seriously one room , make i no talk thanks ๐Ÿ˜
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Mirasteel: 7:59pm On Aug 04
EyeCumInPiss:
Majority of the players if not all are based abroad where the system works.
You see the reason we need Nigeria to work.

Unfortunately...
Thereโ€™ll Be Four Years Hardship, Tinubu Has No Solution โ€“ Primate Ayodele
I agree, majority of them are from US.

Congratulations to them.
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Deziwealth: 7:59pm On Aug 04
Zenci:

That team has more Igbos than any other tribe, and the MVP of the match is Igbo from Abia State, so why are you crying?
You're the one crying ๐Ÿ˜‚, at least I saw them as one Nigerian, but you still brought your wretched bigotry here to mention just igbo, I was applauding as one Nigeria, until your begin to cry
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Deziwealth: 8:01pm On Aug 04
zombieHUNTER:

Yoruba man
What did to you say about those protesting against your precious Tinubu
since Igbos are not protesting

We all saw how the south west loved Jonathan during his tenure even though dollar was 216 to the naira

Hypocrite

Igbo are not protesting cos ugm no allow them protest for east but all the ppl wey the shot and broke their head during the protest are igbos grin cheesy
Tomorrow is Monday na if them born your papa and mama well come outsiders if they won't use Cutlass wipe your papa for neck cheesy
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Deziwealth: 8:03pm On Aug 04
Legalaffairs:

Without the trio flat heads of Ezinne Kalu, Amy Okonkwo and Promise Amukamara. leading the team, tell me where your bragging dirty tongue will leak from?.

All an Easterner needs is that opportunity to make Nigeria proud. In your idiocy and your tribalism you deny the beacon of lights from heading your government; you see the reason you will keep wailing even as you sit on a power you grabbed and ran.

Jump out from your complex. Tell yourself the truth that Igbos are a superior race in this country. Stop living on a self denial.
ugm go flog your papa and mama tomorrow grin cheesy Monday things ๐Ÿ˜˜
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Deziwealth: 8:03pm On Aug 04
beejaay:

una no just get sense.. everything igbo.. are that tribe that powerful that they are everywhere...any little thing igbo, so na only igbo dey criticse the govt or anything...that tribe must be the most powerful tribe on earth to begiving everyone of us sleepless night in nigeria..una sense don turn to the back..check the team and u will even see that majority of the players are even igbos os southsouth...igbo this igbo that, they don enxchange una entire brain with igbo and anything igbo
Moschinochimma:

i agree with you say igbos get flat head as u talk.. you the useless , wicked and tribalistic YORUBAs with OBLONG HEADs (( HAMMER HEADS OF HORROR THEM) )... When Jonathan was the President , i know how you yoruba iranus called him names of differrent kinds, even una prof Soyinka was quick to open his mouth. now that your father cum drug baron is the president you still dey fight igbos.. U never get wan get sense.
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Litmus: 8:06pm On Aug 04
jojothaiv:
But I see many singing the praises of the South Sudanese team to high heavens or am I missing something?

They are South Sudan not Nigeria. South Sudan is a young, rising nation, in terms of excelling, so they have not risen high enough to be dragged down by envy and jealousy the way Nigeria is trashed. I've finally decided for myself that after inability to keep records, envy and jealousy are factors mitigating against world wide blacks.
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Zenci: 8:11pm On Aug 04
Deziwealth:

You're the one crying ๐Ÿ˜‚, at least I saw them as one Nigerian, but you still brought your wretched bigotry here to mention just igbo, I was applauding as one Nigeria, until your begin to cry

Who started it? Didn't you see where I quoted a post castigating Igbos?
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by BolaAThubv(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04
Deziwealth:
All the useless flat headed Igbos calling tinubu a curse to the nation, where are you foools now?
Cos the girls lost the second game, all sorts of insults came on the president, now that they have won you all will never be partakers of good news the nation has to offer.
You-all don't see anything good, you have a heart filled with hatred ๐Ÿคฎ

Congratulations girls, I am proud of you, good Nigerians are proud of you.
But 70% of the D'Tigress team are flat-headed Igbos. How do you intend to eat your cake and still have it?
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by wiseoneking: 8:31pm On Aug 04
MrsAdenike:
There might be men among them.
like yiu
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by femi4: 8:43pm On Aug 04
robosky02:

We have pass motivation

It's a possible dream now

Beat world number 5 sand 3 already

So you can dream

After all na so we dream till we win Atlanta 96 football gold

Now all African are following suit

Etoo Cameroon did it 2000

Now Egypt and Morocco is dreaming it Paris 2024

"If you can see the POSSIBLE
In the imPOSSIBLE situation
then you Know I'm POSSIBLE"

Don't compare with football at all. It's not a true reflection of the senior team. That's why fifa doesn't use its performance in ranking

U23 players plus few overage players can't be compared with full fledged national team
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by kalufelix(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04
Naija women get mouth for world sports nothing surprising..
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by commoditiesnig: 9:14pm On Aug 04
Congrats to our gallant ladies
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by HotepKang: 9:14pm On Aug 04
Deziwealth:
All the useless flat headed Igbos calling tinubu a curse to the nation, where are you foools now?
Cos the girls lost the second game, all sorts of insults came on the president, now that they have won you all will never be partakers of good news the nation has to offer.

I hope you know its the same flat headed Igbos make up over 80% of the D'Tigress team, see why you won't die well?

It's the naive Igbos I blame for giving their sweat for a useless nation that will never appreciate them.
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Santalpharay: 9:34pm On Aug 04
Deziwealth:

The hatred you have for Igbos is out of this world. So in the so called outbursts, it is only Igbos that were talking against Tinupoo. I guess Igbos are not in the female basket ball too.
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Santalpharay: 9:42pm On Aug 04
Deziwealth:

Am sure you never travelled as far as Delta State in your life talkless of crossing River Niger Bridge into Anambra. Landlord travel and see. It will make you to change your perception about others.
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Santalpharay: 9:51pm On Aug 04
celestineteryim:
Bitter grieving Pandora obituary and LP supporters will be disappointed with this beautiful news,they don't want anything good to happen to Nigeria

Yes, I hear that 80% of the ladies are Yorubas. Sometimes stop, pause, think before vomiting trash
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Danisaint112(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04
Deziwealth:

Just shut the f*ck up. Like shut up please. Ignorance didn't even let you see that the major striker of the team has always been Ezinne, an Igbo girl.

Like WTF. You speak as if it was only Igbos that condemned him or it was only Peter Obi an Igbo man that contested against Tinubu. You lots disgust me your hatred honestly.

It's only proves one thing, inferiority complex coupled deep rooted and supposedly inherited foundational jealousy and hatred. If you don't take your eyes & mind off Igbo matters it might someday sail you with the wind.

1 Like

Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Deziwealth: 10:49pm On Aug 04
Danisaint112:

Just shut the f*ck up. Like shut up please. Ignorance didn't even let you see that the major striker of the team has always been Ezinne, an Igbo girl.

Like WTF. You speak as if it was only Igbos that condemned him or it was only Peter Obi an Igbo man that contested against Tinubu. You lots disgust me your hatred honestly.

It's only proves one thing, inferiority complex coupled deep rooted and supposedly inherited foundational jealousy and hatred. If you don't take your eyes & mind off Igbo matters it might as someday sail you with the wind.
Won't trade words with you
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Deziwealth: 10:50pm On Aug 04
Santalpharay:

Am sure you never travelled as far as Delta State in your life talkless of crossing River Niger Bridge into Anambra. Landlord travel and see. It will make you to change your perception about others.
Reminder cheesy
Tomorrow, Monday things.
Indoors things cheesy
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Deziwealth: 10:51pm On Aug 04
Santalpharay:

The hatred you have for Igbos is out of this world. So in the so called outbursts, it is only Igbos that were talking against Tinupoo. I guess Igbos are not in the female basket ball too.
Na you no go die well not me, useless flat headed Igbos animal
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Danisaint112(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04
Deziwealth:

Won't trade words with you

As usual when you grab them by the balls the shift the goal post. You guys don't even hide your hate again. We don see una finish. Ronu and agbado muncher suffering & smiling crew.
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by celestineteryim: 11:05pm On Aug 04
Santalpharay:

Yes, I hear that 80% of the ladies are Yorubas. Sometimes stop, pause, think before vomiting trash
we already for this tribal war that bitter grieving Pandora obituary and LP supporters started, because Nigeria is bigger than anybody if you can't cope in this beautiful country you are free to japa to any country of your choice.
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by ngwaIgbo223: 11:27pm On Aug 04
Deziwealth:

I hope ezinne who scores the most and Igbo dominated team is from your useless Yoruba corn headed tinubu tribe...yรฉyรฉ love-vendor.

1 Like

Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by zumbigbo(m): 12:27am On Aug 05
Deziwealth:

You are clinically ill. Pls take a course of retrovirals to clean out your cerebellum.
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by beejaay: 12:47am On Aug 05
Deziwealth:

Dindinrin.. I even wish to be that igbo sef so I can get this attention from u lowlifes.. Fools like you give us sane Yorubas bad names.. And na ur own mama and papa den go beat cos it's obvious u av no respect for those that own u, omo alaileko, omo komo jatijaiti ikeji aja
Re: D'Tigress makes history, first African Side In The Q/final Of The Olympics by Ciroelgrande(f): 1:18am On Aug 05
Olatundex22:
Anyone with the coach number ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ I want tell her something ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

080hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Banned From Driving For 2 Years And Given 100hrs Community Service / Top 5 Footballers Halloween Costumes : Luis Garcia & Evra Scares / Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.