Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,993 members, 7,938,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

So About G.ay Pastors: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So About G.ay Pastors: (921 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Nigeria Moves To Ban, Criminalize G.ay ( H.omosex.ual ) Marriage - Hurrah / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So About G.ay Pastors: by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2011
okay, knowing how Nairalanders/Nigerians feel about their pastors and g.ay people, I just thought to ask this;what do you think about g.ay pastors? seeing how fanatical Nairalanders/Nigerians can be in their support of their pastors and how passionate they can be in their hatred of g.ay peeps I am left wondering, what would Nigerians think of g.ay pastors? what if one of our well known pastors is discovered to be g.ay, how would we react?
NB:am not trying to whip up support for either side. just curious
Re: So About G.ay Pastors: by EvilBrain1(m): 12:12am On Dec 05, 2011
They'll just start deceiving themselves that its not true/a lie of the devil. "Men of God" get away with all sorts of nonsense because their sheep consider them to be above criticism.

Just look at how people have been defending the child molester Eddie Long.
Re: So About G.ay Pastors: by dekung(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2011
Life will continue and the will pretend it never happened since there is a mythical entity who never complains no matter what you blame for. 'the devil is a liar, my pastor did not do it'
Re: So About G.ay Pastors: by dekung(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2011
Pastor Odulele was convicted in the UK for being a paedophile, yet he still has followers. The devil will be accused and convicted for the pastor's crime so whichever way the pastor need not worry. Gosh! These people's thought pattern beats me! There brains go on hybernation whenever their belief or pastors come up for discussion. Pity.

(1) (Reply)

My Words To Robert Spencer By Dr. Mohsen El-guindy / Did Adam And Eve Even Warrant The Punishment They Got? / Barricading Of Roads By Churches & Mosques During Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.