Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,320 members, 7,936,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? (18817 Views)

QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam / How Did You Land Your Current Job? / How Being A Nigerian Cost Me A Foreign Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by Gerrard59(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08
Inosky:

Can you help me with the email address
Sorry, I cannot. If I do, I will let myself out as very few Nigerians have written for the magazine. In fact, I was the one who published the highest number of articles. What I will advise is for you to look out for magazines in topics/areas of your interest as that will make it easier to build ideas/points and make it enjoyable. My field was very niche and got more specific as it pertains to Africa.

No vex abeg.
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by Briells: 7:00pm On Aug 08
Yes it is
Valwezzy:

Please, Is this legit?
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by biggal: 7:35pm On Aug 08
I got a scholarship from GirlLEAD

nicerod:

Good morning

This data camp hoe did you do it?

How much did you pay?
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by Love800(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08
EXPRESSSMAN:

Drop where to send it for you, your email or Whatsapp.
But I can see that you need money urgently. I will advice you to search my first post here. Use the link there to read the report. If you can do it, you will start making money immediately.
In this writing niche, you will need to learn a lot of things to break through. So you will need to follow it step by step and gradually.
I will advice you more when I get your contact.
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by nicerod(m): 9:43am On Aug 09
biggal:
I got a scholarship from GirlLEAD

Is the admission still open
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by ProphetAmos: 1:40pm On Aug 09
Harddiskng:
Lol you can’t get info as vital as this from Nairaland with the crab mentality of the average Nigerian.

I hope to quote you further after now, so that you can pull this down.
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by Harddiskng(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09
ProphetAmos:

I hope to quote you further after now, so that you can pull this down.

Lol let’s see about that

You would only see people sharing they or their friends got one. They can even share the pay to feel important but would never tell you where to catch a similar fish.

This is a typical Nigerian for you
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by oluadeez: 12:28am On Aug 10
EXPRESSSMAN:

Click the link in my write up. you will get the full report. But if the link didn't go through, then drop your email or Whatsapp let me send it there for you.
Pls I don't mind if you can send me as well even if I can be earning up to a dollar a day I will not mind as a learner
09036222954 WhatsApp
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by MAFP(m): 1:38am On Aug 10
I can tell you from the other side (remote boss), the person who said electricity becomes your enemy is right. And banking services. Sending money to Nigeria is a real time sink. You find a processor that works, then after a couple payments suddenly it doesn't, back to square one.

And remote workers that can't get online when needed are hard to work with. You have to be pretty talented to offset the downsides caused by Nigeria's infrastructure. If you guys have power 24/7 you would be way ahead of competition.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by ProphetAmos: 4:05am On Aug 10
StatisticianDr:
I just got a remote job, though it's a contract. The pay is not bad because it's even higher than salary in Nigeria. This because I will be paid in dollars. My friend in Nigeria gave me the information to apply for the job.

Hearty congratulations to you, I am also open to remote work, as I have experience in Customer Service and Sales roles, with proficiency in using various tools/softwares for CRM/remote jobs (Slack, Discord, Zendesk) amongst others.

I would be glad if you can share with me the company info/platform you applied on or any info that can be of help, just as your friend gave yu the information please.

I hope to hear from you.
You can kindly reach me on amoskehinde18@gmail.com
Or drop your mail for me to reach out to you directly.
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by ProphetAmos: 4:20am On Aug 10
MonkeySee:
A very close friend of mine in Lagos Nigeria recently got a remote job customer services role that pays 650 Euros

Congratulations to him.

I also have over 4 years experience in Customer Service and Sales roles, with proficiency in the use of various CRM tools and softwares.
Can you be kind enough to share with me the company he got the job with/link to apply for other opening /any information that can help me land a remote job too.

You can please reach me on
Amoskehinde18@gmail.com
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by ProphetAmos: 4:27am On Aug 10
EXPRESSSMAN:

I have modified my write up. try if the link will work here.

The link is still not going through.
Can you please send it to my mail
Ojeamos247@gmail.com
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by EXPRESSSMAN(m): 9:45am On Aug 10
ProphetAmos:

The link is still not going through.
Can you please send it to my mail
Ojeamos247@gmail.com
okay.
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by EXPRESSSMAN(m): 9:46am On Aug 10
oluadeez:

Pls I don't mind if you can send me as well even if I can be earning up to a dollar a day I will not mind as a learner
09036222954 WhatsApp

okay, you get it
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by Hespee93: 3:55pm On Aug 11
Miramonica:
Nope. It's 9ja account

Please, how do you go about it?

I have been finding it difficult to land a job...
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by Miramonica: 4:44pm On Aug 11
Hespee93:

Please, how do you go about it?

I have been finding it difficult to land a job...
it's all about consistency bro...just keeep sending out good proposals.

Remember you're applying for a job with other people with the same skill set all over the World.

Also you can try asking a friend to buy your gig, and give you 5star rating.
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by Hespee93: 7:28pm On Aug 11
Miramonica:
it's all about consistency bro...just keeep sending out good proposals.

Remember you're applying for a job with other people with the same skill set all over the World.

Also you can try asking a friend to buy your gig, and give you 5star rating.

Okay, thank you.

Can we connect on WhatsApp?
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by Sonnick(m): 8:28am On Aug 12
EXPRESSSMAN:

For me, the model I operate for now is that I packaged some of writing into short ebooks. put them on Gumroad.com and others. Then I post free articles on Medium.com and others everyday to promote them. I have a book on Penis size , how to woo a woman, how to woo a man and many others in relationship side.
I also have a list of 100 sites that accept articles. If it meets their standards they will publish it and pay you. Your own is to write as many articles as you can in a day or week.
You can also setup up a blog, post your articles and use ad to monetize if you're getting reasonable traffic.
You should also know how to use Grammarly, Chatgpt and other tools to help you.
So everything depends on the model you want to operate.
I can send you the list if want. Also you should know that they are not get rich quick.
hello brother, I'm very much interested in this, especially d gumroad.

Pls help send the link here, can't seem to find it

sonnick2022@gmail.com
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by tranxo(m): 10:52am On Aug 19
Seunpapa65:
Lol Nigerian doesn't like to share what the know that works for them
That was how I asked someone to help me Amazon job tho he demanded for money to teach me and help me apply since then na so so story
How much did you pay him/her?
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by Seunpapa65: 9:42pm On Aug 19
tranxo:

How much did you pay him/her?
Re: How Did You Land Your Foreign Job? by tranxo(m): 8:06am On Aug 20
Seunpapa65:

Nawaoo. Why didn't he provide the service na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! / Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. / A Message For The Unemployed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.